In this guide, you will learn the easiest and proven ways to check MTN data balance. MTN is Africa’s largest Telecommunications network and the first GSM Company to set sail in Nigeria. According to MTN websites, this was made possible following the globally lauded Nigerian GSM auction conducted by the Nigerian Communication Commission (NCC) in the year 2001.
The company’s popular slogan ‘MTN everywhere you go’ could be confirmed by its presence in about 223 cities and towns across the 36 states of Nigeria. This implies that MTN is available even In the villages. In fact, I don’t think there is any community in Nigeria today, that does not have the present of MTN.
What we see in the introduction about MTN is an indication that the company also has a large number of users across Nigeria. As in every company, the larger the customer base, the higher the challenges that arises from customer satisfaction.
MTN is not immune to such challenges, which include how to check credit balance on the network, which is the focus of this article. That is why this article will be very useful for the teaming customers or subscribers of the MTN network in Nigeria. After reading this guide, you will be able to check your credit balance on the MTN network at ease without any delay or stress.
I will show you different methods and steps to check your credit balance on MTN network successfully without any stress. You will surely learn from the comprehensive guide I put up to check your credit balance on any of the numerous tariff plans of MTN. This article covers bonus packages, night plans, Value Added Services and so on.
You May Also Like: How to Borrow Airtime from Mtn, Etisalat, Airtel, And Glo
How to check MTN data balance
1. MTN Beta Talk: MTN Beta Talk is one of the prepaid tariff plans that reward customers with 250 percent bonus airtime on every recharge of #100 and above.
If you are on the MTN Beta Talk tariff plan, this is how to check your credit balance, simply dial *556# to check MTN data balance or *559*43# to check bonus balance and your credit balance will display on your screen within seconds.
2. MTN Extra Value: MTN extra value bundle is the plan that allows customers buy a bundle that gives a combination of huge airtime for voice calls and unbelievable volume of data to go with it.
This bundle is open to every MTN subscribers once they opt in to the plan with the special code provided by the network. To check MTN data balance for MTN Extra Value bundle credit balance, simply dial *556# or *556*61#.
3. MTN Pulse: MTN pulse tariff plan is a special prepaid tariff plan that allows customers enjoy flat rate of 11k per second for calls across all local networks in Nigeria after spending #11 daily.
To check MTN data balance for MTN Pulse credit balance, simply dial *556# for your credit balance or send 2 to 131 and MTN will send your data balance summary info at once.
4. MTN AWUF4U: MTN Awuf4u is a call tariff plan that rewards customers with 200 percent of airtime bonus on every recharge that is below #100 and 300 percent airtime bonus on every recharge that is from #100 and above.
To check MTN data balance for MTN Awuf4u credit balance, simply dial *559*14# and your balance will display on your phone screen within a second.
5. MTN Start Pack: MTN Start Pack is a tariff plan that is mainly for new customers on the MTN network, which gives them 500 percent airtime bonus on every recharge plus free 10 mega bites data for browsing.
To ccheck MTN data balance for bonus credit and data balance on MTN Start Pack, simply dial *559*17# and you will have your balance info displayed on your phone screen within a twinkle on an eye.
6. MTN Extra Special Postpaid: MTN Extra Special Postpaid tariff plan is a special package that allows customers enjoy a flat rate of 15k per second billing for MTN to MTN calls, MTN to other networks and to 27 selected international destinations from the very first second. To check your credit balance on MTN Extra Special Postpaid tariff plan, simply dial *559*61# or *556# and your balance will appear on your screen immediately.
7. MTN True Talk: MTN True Talk is a tariff plan that gives all MTN prepaid customers freedom to enjoy 20k per second billing for calls across all networks in Nigeria from the very first second to the last, free #300 bonus airtime weekly on every #200 recharge to call 2 registered numbers , free 10 mega bites data weekly on every #100 recharge etc.
To check your credit balance on MTN true Talk, simply dial the normal *556# and you will have your balance displayed on your phone screen immediately.
Everything you need to know about how to check credit balance on the MTN network have been taken care of in this article. I have not only dealt with how to check credit balance on the MTN network, but have discussed the basic requirements and benefits of using any of the MTN numerous tariff plans.
The MTN tariff plans that have been covered in this article include MTN Beta Talk, MTN Extra Value, MTN Awuf4u, MTN Start Pack, MTN Extra Special Postpaid and MTN True Talk.
In all the above listed MTN tariff plans, I have provided the special codes to check your credit balance easily and free of charge as far as the MTN network is concerned.
The basic information I provided before giving the codes will also help the numerous MTN subscribers to choose from the many offers, the most affordable tariff plan. I can assure even an elderly person using MTN line in the village that the codes for checking credit balance provided in this guide are as simple as they appear.
Continue enjoying your MTN which is available ‘everywhere you go’ in Nigeria from North to South, East to west, even in other African countries.Click here to see the latest work from home jobs
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
Click here to Join Recharge and Get Paid
Click here to Read Latest School News in Nigeria