Welcome to ultimate guide to Access Bank Internet Banking App, Sign Up, Code, application form and Services. Are you banking with Access Bank PLC? If yes see how to signup and perform transactions using Access Bank Internet Banking. You can download the Access Bank Internet Banking app on for your android phone on Google Play Store.
This Mobile Banking app gives you real time access to your accounts in Access Bank. All account holders of Access Bank can subscribe to this service. Subscription is at no cost. Below are some of the services you can enjoy from this mobile banking application:
• Transfers to accounts in Access Bank
• Transfers to accounts in other banks in Nigeria
• Bill Payments
• Cable TV
• Power, etc.
• Request for Cheque books
• Confirm cheques
• Cancel / Stop cheques,
• Locate Access Bank branches and ATMs
and much more.
In 3 simple steps, you can have immediate access to your account, however to perform banking transactions on this app, you will be required to use your authentication token issued by Access Bank. In the event you do not have an authentication token, please visit any Access Bank branch to obtain a transaction PIN.
Access Bank Internet Banking App download link: Here
Access Bank Internet Banking Application Form for New User
to register for Access bank internet banking follow the instructions below:
- Visit Access bank Internet banking Application form online here
- Please enter your valid Current/Saving Account number& Submit
- You will Get Authentication to your mail id and to your mobile phone vis SMS
- You will be asked to enter the Activation Code & Submit
- Once valid activation code has been entered you will be taken to the next screen
where you can choose your ID,Password,Secure Image.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions and Submit.
Now you are ready to Log on to AccessOnline Banking.
7.Please Note: You require a token to complete third party transfer.
Kindly visit the nearest Access Bank to request for a token.
Access bank Internet Banking Customer Care
Mobile or outside Nigeria
01-2712005-7 012802500 0700CallAccess or Email Address email@example.com
- Do not use public networks/computers to login to AccessOnline
- Do not ever disclose your banking information to any one and do not let any body do internet banking on your behalf
- Always use the latest version of Antivirus/Personal Firewall on your computer
Share this post if it’s helpful.Click here to see the latest work from home jobs
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
Click here to Join Recharge and Get Paid
Click here to Read Latest School News in Nigeria
Copyright Warning!We work really hard and put a lot of effort and resources into our content, providing our readers with plagiarism-free articles, original and high-quality texts. Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. Proper acknowledgement include, but not limited to (a) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes, (b)"FAIR USE" in the case of re-publication on online media. About possible consequences you can read here: What are the consequences of copyright infringement? In an effort to protect our intellectual properties, we may report your website to Google without prior notice and your website be removed from search engines and you may receive a strike. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).