ATBU Post-UTME/DE form 2021: Cut-off mark, Requirements. This is to inform all interested candidates who have gotten up to the required JAMB cut off mark for the school that the ATBU Post UTME and direct entry (DE) form are out and the sale is ongoing. If you wish to apply for admission, kindly see the price of the admission form, Cut-off mark, admission requirements, registration procedures, and how to apply below.
This is to inform all prospective candidates who chose ATBU, Bauchi as their University of the first choice for 2021/2022 admission and scored a minimum of 160 and above (for all courses) and 230 points for MBBS in UTME JAMB Examination as well as Direct Entry candidates to visit the University website via portal.atbu.edu.ng/screening and update their bio-data as follows: Jamb Result
1. Generate the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number with JAMB registration number as User Name and “password” as the default passwordATBU Post-UTME/DE Form
2. Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only as on-line screening fees into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
3. Fill in the relevant information in the required fields, in case of awaiting result (s) “AR” should be indicated in the appropriate grade area and attach a recent passport size photograph. Pounds to Naira
4. Download the online screening acknowledgment slip for the purpose of physical screening.
5. The Portal will remain open for two (2) weeks to enable prospective candidates update their bio-data commencing from Monday 25th October to Friday 5th November, 2021.Dollar to Naira Rate
Note: The original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening. All candidates are advised to upload their O’ level results on their JAMB profile. please.
⚽ Start winning football betting today!
👉 Get correct FREE GG and Over 2.5 football prediction tips. Click here to join
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.