ATBU Remedial Admission Form 2022/2023 Is Out. The management of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University has begun the sale of forms for admission into the remedial programme for 2022/2023 session. Interested applicants should see details of admission requirements, a list of available courses, and how to apply below.
This is to inform the general public that, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Remedial programme run by the University in the 2022/2023 Academic session which will commence from MONDAY 16th May to Friday 29th July, 2022.
The Nine (9) Months Remedial intensive programme will prepare candidates to gain Admission into the University upon acquiring the minimum requirement and other universities as approved by the Federal Government. ATBU Remedial Admission Form
The following Faculties/College are available in the University:
1. Faculty of Agriculture & Agricultural Technology.
2. Faculty of Engineering & Engineering Technology.
3. Faculty of Environmental Technology
4. Faculty of Management Technology.
5. Faculty of Technology Education.
6. Faculty of Science.
7. College of Medical Science
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Jamb Result
1. Applicants MUST have a minimum of (2) credits in any of the sciences, social sciences or commercial subjects.
2. Candidates MUST register for 2023 JAMB (UTME)
3. Candidates MUST register and pass at credit level, the SSCE or NECO in the subjects they are deficient before being admitted in their selected courses.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
1. Interested applicants should visit http://www.rih.atbu.edu.ng/rems/ to download RRR for the application forms. Only RRR generated from this website will be accepted for login into the Registration portal.
2. Applicants are to pay N5,000.00 for the form using the generated RRR from (1) above at the ATBU Microfinance Bank or any commercial bank all over the country.
3. Applicants should then proceed for online registration via http://www.rih.atbu.edu.ng/rems/
Note: candidates are advised to strictly follow the registration guidelines as clearly stated in the university website
4. While completing the form, applicant’s picture (120px X 120px and 40kb) and O’level details will be required.
Applicants with awaiting SSCE or NECO result can also apply. Pounds to Naira
5. After completing the application form, prospective candidates are advised to make a printout of the completed form and submit to the Directorate liaison office at Yelwa campus, StudentAffairs Unit, ATBU, Bauchi.
For more information kindly visit the University website: www.atbu.edu.ng or call any of the following help line: 08032364531, 08034561117, 08080666999, 08034334944
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.