See the step-by-step guide on how to borrow airtime from MTN, Etisalat, Airtel, And Glo. You can use these guide to burrow credit from these telecom companies and pay back later.
Experience shows that sometimes people find themselves in a very tight corner where their call credit gets finished in the middle of an important communication and it seem difficult to immediately recharge the phone, but it is very essential that you complete your communication, good enough there is a way out.
You don’t need to be afraid. Firms in the Telecommunications industry have designed plans to help you borrow airtime and refund it back to them when you recharge your phone.
Consequently each firm has designed their respective mode of operations to implement this strategic plan. As a result, each firm has a unique code for airtime borrowing. Checkout the different codes below:
MTN: To borrow airtime from MTN simply 1 dial *600# and keep to the instructions that follows or dial *600*amount# and follow the instructions.
ETISALAT: To borrow from ETISALAT dial *665# and follow the instructions. Or dial
*665* and follow the instructions.
GLO: To borrow from GLO, Follow the steps below
Step 1: . On your Glo sim, dial *321# and follow the instructions that follows
AIRTEL: To borrow from Airtel dial *500*amount#
It is important to let you know that this service of borrowing is subjected to charges. You will automatically be charged immediately you borrow. The amount you receive when you borrow airtime is less 10% service charge, i.e, if you borrow N50 you get N45.
Incoming Search Terms
borrow airtime on airtel
borrow airtime from glo
borrow airtime from etisalat
borrow airtime from mtn
borrow airtime from mtn code
borrow airtime airtel code
borrow airtime from mtn nigeria
Tips for effective communication
Communication can be a complicated concept to control within an organization, particularly one with compound levels and various issues. When all sections of the firm communicate efficiently, it can develop workflow and overall efficiency. By showing commitment to develop your communication processes, you can contribute to a virile firm with superior performance in the market.
Clear, open communication with colleagues and management can create a sense of transparency in your business, which as a result fosters trust between levels of employees. Whereas keeping employees in the dark and uninformed of the policies and programmes of the firm can result to resentments, tension, and a feeling of low job security, strong communication can help them feel valued and trusted. Open communication facilitates the reduction in feelings of uncertainty and makes for a more-positive work environment and staff who feel secure and safe.
Communication is indispensable to maintaining relationships between staff members and between levels of employees, both on a professional and social level. With An atmosphere of open communication employees express their ideas fully as a result; you will have the benefit of your staff’s combined experience in coming up with innovative solutions. Communication prevents employees from feeling isolated, builds teamwork, and creates a more collegial atmosphere in the office. When relationships are strong, employees are better able to trust one another and work together more effectively.
Good communication leads to clarity and understanding of the firms policies and activities. Clearly defined roles and responsibility enhance staff commitment and performance and also enables the effective use of the firms resources. In an organization, where confusion and ambiguity create negative feelings and a tense atmosphere, making roles and responsibilities clear to everyone give your employees the information they need to get their jobs done; this is particularly important when your employees are dispersed or come from different backgrounds. Communication reduces misunderstandings and cuts the costs associated with mistakes.
Communication fosters good collaboration among the employees of the firms in executing management policies and working towards the realization of the organizational objective. Communication can help your employees collaborate effectively, which will make for a more-productive team. When there are multiple departments who are working on different facets of the same project, communication can better streamline the process and improve the end result. Collaboration will enable the staff talks openly to each other; they can communicate potential issues, requirements and feedback that can make the result stronger. Communication can ensure that everyone is on the same page and prevent problems down the road.
Good communication is an indispensable tool in attaining productivity and maintaining good working relationships at all levels of the firm.
Employers who are committed into delivering clear lines of communication will rapidly develop trust amongst employees, which will result to increases in productivity, output and morale in general.
Poor communication in the workplace will leads to unmotivated staff they may begin to question their own confidence and abilities and that of the firm
Take steps to develop on communication
With many years of recruitment experience we understand the value of good communication. Below, we’ve outlined some of the key areas where organizations can improve and enhance their communications.
- Clearly Define goals and expectations – Managers need to deliver clear, achievable goals to both teams and individuals, outlining exactly what is required on any given project, and ensuring that all staff are aware of the objectives of the project, the department and the organization as a whole.
- Clearly deliver your message – Ensure your message is clear and accessible to your intended audience. To do this it is essential that you speak plainly and politely – getting your message across clearly without causing confusion or offence.
- select your medium carefully – Once you’ve created your message you need to ensure it’s delivered in the best possible format. While face to face communication is by far the best way to build trust with employees, it is not always an option. Take time to decide whether information delivered in a printed copy would work better than an email or if a general memo will suffice.
- Ensure everyone is involved involved – Ensure that lines of communication are kept open at all times. Actively seek and encourage progress reports and project updates. This is particularly important when dealing with remote staff.
- Listen and show empathy – Communication is a two way process and no company or individual will survive long if it doesn’t listen and encourage dialogue with the other party. Listening shows respect and allows you to learn of any outstanding issues you may need to address as an employer.
Click here to Join Recharge and Get Paid
Click here to Read Latest School News in Nigeria