Cambridge Past Questions and Answers. The first step to success in any examination is to understand its nature. In fact, some people think you must understand the nature of the examination to able to know how best to study. Also, cambridge can be taken on Paper or Computer.
Why you need Cambridge Past Questions and Answers
Students usually have anxiety when exams are near. Their mind keeps thinking how the exams will look like and if they will get their best grades. Some end up being sick because they cannot manage the pressure within them.
However, you can overcome this by preparing your mind on what to expect. Past exam papers will help you to familiarize yourself with exam questions. As a result, you can have peace of mind because you know what you are likely to find in the exam.
How is Cambridge Past Questions and Answers Pattern?
We have made it simple for you. we bring all the questions which is usually in objective format since it is now in CBT. We have put them together but we indicate the specific years for every question and the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions.
Sample of Cambridge Past Questions and Answers
1. Where is Your Hometown?
Answer: My hometown’s in Hanoi, which is the capital city of Vietnam. And it’s located in the north of the country, not really that far from the southern Chinese border.
2. Is there Much to do in Your Hometown?
Answer: Oh yes, there’s certainly lots to do there as it’s a fairly big city. As such, if you like going out in the evening there are a lot of good restaurants and bars.
Also, if you prefer cultural activities there are museums and art galleries. But if you like nature there are lots of other things outside of the city which are easy to reach.
3. What are the People like in Your Hometown?
Answer: They are mostly quite friendly. But as with most big cities, everyone is often busy so it may seem as if they are not interested in speaking or having a chat.
However, if you live there you know that most people are quite happy to have a chat if they have time and will help you if needed.
4. What are You Studying at the Moment?
Answer: I’m studying history at university. It’s a four-year course, and I started it three years ago. Thus, I have just one year left. I’m enjoying it a lot so it will be sad to finish.
5. What Do You like Most about Your Studies?
Answer: We learn about many things from the past such as politics and wars. But I like learning about how people lived in the past the most.
It’s amazing to see how our lives have changed so much from the past up until now. Also, in some ways, our lives have got much easier now. However, in other ways, the simplicity of life in the past made people much happier. Learning about all that is fascinating.
How to Buy
The complete Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format with accurate answers is N2,000
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions And Answers in PDF Format, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!!!
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here