CONAMKAT ND Nursing Programme Admission List 2021 Is Out. The management of Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing, Katsina has released a list of students offered admission into the ND nursing program of the institution for 2021/2022 academic session. Interested candidates should see how to check their names in the admission list, admitted candidates should see the date for commencement of online registration, requirements, and how to register below. Waec Result
This is to inform all successful candidates admitted into ND Nursing programmes at Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing, Katsina that ONLINE Registration will commence on Wednesday, 17th November, 2021 and ends on Tuesday 30th November, 2021. Jamb form
Candidates whose remark indicates “Admitted” should visit JAMB portal, accept the admission and print the JAMB Admission Letter. Candidates whose remark indicates “Result Not Entered” should visit JAMB State Office and ensure that their respective results are entered to enable them get admitted by JAMB and thereafter print JAMB Admission Letter. Npower Recruitment
- Method of ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Visit www.conamkat.edu.ng
- Click on STUDENTS REGISTRATION PORTAL;
- Click on REGISTRATION GUIDELINES to read and follow the guideline for the online registration. CONAMKAT ND Nursing Admission List
- DOCUMENTATION: All successful candidates MUST present to Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing, Katsina, the ORIGINAL and 3 copies of the under-listed:
- JAMB Admission Letter
- College Admission Letter (To be printed online, COLOURED and on a cream CONQUEROR Paper)
- Biodata Printout
- Course Registration Form
- Payment Slip
- Completed Acceptance Form
- Completed ID Card Form
- Completed Library Form
- Completed Undertaking Letter
- Completed Guarantor’s Form
- Medical Examination Form
- Six (6) Passport Photographs
- Acknowledgement Card
- SSCE Certificate or Statement of Result
- Secondary School Testimonial Jamb Result
- Primary Certificate
- Primary School Testimonial Pounds to Naira
- Indigene Letter
- Hostel Fee Payment Slip (for those that will stay in hostel)
- Hostel Allocation Form (for those that will stay in hostel)
- Result Scratch Card(s)
- One (1) A4 Rim Paper
- NOTE: Item 3 – 11, 19 and 20 can be printed from the Registration Portal.
- Failure to register by Tuesday 30th November, 2021 means forfeiture of admission.
- Commencement of Lecture: Wednesday, 1st December, 2021. Dollar to Naira Rate
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.