Getting into a higher institution of learning is the goal of every O-level student, and to achieve this, one needs to pass the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Examination conducted yearly. The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board is the National body tasked with the objective of placing suitably qualified candidates in the tertiary institutions, and they achieve this through the Jamb examination conducted yearly, successful candidates are offered admission into different institutions according to their pass mark.
Do you want to further your education at a higher institution (university, polytechnic, college of education, etc)? Then registering for the JAMB 2021 examination is the right move for you. I know the lingering question in your mind right now would be “Is JAMB Registration Form 2021 out and on sale?” Do not fret! You’ve landed at the right place to get real and authentic information about JAMB 2021/2022 registration date, application form, and everything you need to know about the registration process. Information Guide Nigeria
Read Also: How to link JAMB with NIN number easily
JAMB UTME & Direct Entry Examination Time Table
The Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) timetable for 2021/2022 examinations for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates is out. This timetable is particularly important for candidates to help them become well-prepared in advance for the exams.
The JAMB Registrar, Prof. Ishaq Olanrewaju OLOYEDE, has disclosed to the public that the 2021 JAMB UTME would be purely Computer-Based Test (CBT).
JAMB 2021 Registration begins on the 8th of April 2021 and closes on the 15th of May 2021. Also, the JAMB examination proper will commence on the 19th of June, 2021, and will run until the 3rd of July, 2021.
NOTE: The official JAMB registration portal is www.jamb.org.ng. JAMB Registration Form
JAMB Mock Examination Date 2020/2021
The Jamb 2021 Mock Exam will commence on Thursday, 3rd June 2021.
The objective of this Mock examination is to help prepare the candidates for the JAMB examination, The Mock examination gives the candidate an idea of what the actual UTME will look like.
The Mock Exam is totally optional, you can choose NOT to write. But if you want to take the JAMB UTME Mock Exam, then you are required to indicate it when registering for the 2021 JAMB UTME. Candidates who intend to take the Mock exam must register on or before April 24th.
How Much is JAMB Form and Application Fees?
Wondering how much is JAMB 2021 Registration Form is? Search no more. The JAMB Registration form 2021 is N3,500 while the JAMB 2021 registration fee for Foreign students is 20 dollars.
The Cost breakdown of JAMB CBT registration 2021.
- JAMB 2021/2022 registration form: N3,500
- JAMB CBT 2021 registration fee: N700
- JAMB 2021/2022 textbook: N500
- Total: #4,700.
- JAMB 2021/2022 registration fee for foreign students: $20
NOTE: The registration process will last for only 4 weeks.
Are you an aspiring candidate? Then get registered now! Candidates are advised in their own interest to register at any JAMB Accredited CBT Center Nationwide.
Going through the JAMB registration process sometimes might be confusing and you may encounter some difficulties, Lucky for you, we are here to help guide you through the registration process. TOP 20 RICHEST POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA
NOTE: JAMB has made it mandatory for every candidate to a create profile. Without this JAMB profile, the candidate will not be able to register for the 2021 JAMB examination. All documents to be uploaded are done through your JAMB profile on the JAMB Portal. only after you’re done creating your Jamb profile that you can apply for JAMB and even check your admission status.
NIN Update for JAMB Candidate 2021
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has made the National Identity Number (NIN) a compulsory requirement for the JAMB registration process. JAMB will no longer register candidates who do not have the National Identity Number (NIN) for the upcoming Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
To partake in the JAMB UTME 2021 exercise, you must have your National Identification Number (NIN) printed copy or PVC.
Get your National Identification Number (NIN) now! From any of the numerous centers nationwide. NIN registration is completely FREE! Top 15 Richest Comedians in Nigeria
How to Register for JAMB 2021 Easily
To be able to register for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination you are required to possess the following documents and materials which include:
- Personal email address
- Personal mobile phone number
- JAMB profile access.
- JAMB ePIN registration payment
Visit any accredited CBT centers nationwide with your personal details, profile, and evidence of payment. The CBT centers or JAMB State Office will supply you with the prescribed reading text and tutorial CD FREE of charge, the materials given will contain:
- E-brochure containing admission guidelines detailing the list of tertiary institutions and available programmes of study.
- Course Syllabus (e-syllabus) for the examination.
- Step by step instructions on how to complete the application form.
- A video message from JAMB Registrar Is-haq Olanrewaju Oloyede and a demo on how to use eight (8) keys for the UTME examination without a mouse. (For candidates not good with Computers).
- Every Candidate is instructed to complete the online application form by supplying the required details such as name, e-mail address, L.G.A., academic qualification, etc.
- Candidates’ biometrics and images will be captured and uploaded at the CBT centers.
- Candidates’ O level and/or A-Level grades are to be provided. Candidates who are awaiting results should immediately supply the result online on JAMB’s portal as soon as the results are available.
- Each Candidate is expected to collect his/her e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
There will be no offline registration for this year’s Jamb registration process. All accredited CBT centers have been empowered for real life online registration.
NOTE: All candidates must register only at accredited CBT and JAMB State offices. Any candidate who is registered outside the approved centers will be disqualified.
JAMB Registration Procedures – Step by Step Guide
Step 1: Profile Registration:
Candidates are required to send his/her name (Surname, First-Name, Middle-Name) by text (SMS) using their personal mobile number, it should be a maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names making it a total of 40 characters and send to 55019 e.g Bolaji Aminu Okechukwu. N/B. Surname and ﬁrst name are mandatory
You are required to register your profile with your personal mobile number. The mobile number used will be automatically tied to the Candidate’s name and this number will be used in all communications related to his/her 2021 JAMB Application/Examination. A Proﬁle Code of 10 characters will be sent to the mobile number used. Npower recruitment
Step 2: Correction of errors/Loss of Code:
To correct any error or mistake in the candidate’s name, simply send the (CORRECT Surname First-Name Middle-Name) to 55019 from your personal mobile number using the first time.
To retrieve a lost Proﬁle Code, simply send (RESEND) to 55019 from the same mobile number.
Step 3: Get your JAMB ePin at the designated Selling Points – The ePIN outlets are:
NIPOST, Access Bank, Ecobank, First Bank, FCMB, Fidelity Bank, JAIZ Bank, Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, and Zenith Bank, FUD Microfinance Bank, and Regent Microfinance Bank.
You can also get your JAMB ePIN from any of the Four Mobile Money Operators: Paga, e-Tranzact (PocketMoni), TEASYPay, and Packway Projects (Readycash).
You can also get the JAMB ePIN from these online payment platforms; SystemSpecs (Remita) and InterSwitch (Quickteller)POS (Citi-Serve).
Also in Nigerian Embassies in Abidjan, Accra, Addis Ababa, Buea, Cotonou, Jeddah, Johannesburg and London
Step 4: Duties of Participating Banks/Outlets:
- Collection of Proﬁle Code from candidate’s mobile phone
- Collection of payment and send ePIN by SMS to candidate’s mobile phone
- Issue Evidence of Payment (receipt)
- Collection of Center Service Fees, if requested by the CBT Centre.
Step 5: Different Methods of Payment/ Procurement of ePIN for Registration:
- Payment Via Banks (including Micro Finance Banks) – Present your Proﬁle Code to the bank of your choice and pay by cash or card. Your ePIN will be sent to your personal mobile number.
- Payment Via POS – This service is available at all State Ofﬁces of JAMB and CBT Centres. Provide your Proﬁle Code and pay by card your ePIN is then delivered to your personal number.
- Payment Via Mobile Money – This service is available at all accredited CBT Centres and Other Outlets. Simply Present your Proﬁle Code and pay by cash and your ePIN will be delivered to your personal mobile number.
- Payment Via ATM – This service is available on all ATMs of already listed Banks. Select Bill Payment and pick JAMB. Enter your Proﬁle Code and pay. Your ePIN will be delivered to your personal mobile number.
- Payment Via JAMB Portal- Visit the JAMB official website: gov.ng. scroll through and click on Purchase of 2021 Application Document, Enter your Proﬁle Code, and Select payment method (InterSwitch or Remita) after payment is made your ePIN will be delivered to your personal mobile number.
- Payment Via USSD (NIBSS/ERCAS). Simply Dial *565*6*55019#, then Enter your Proﬁle Code, Select bank and follow the instructions to complete the payment. Once payment is made your ePIN will be delivered to your personal mobile number. dollar to naira rate
Step 6: How to Recover your Lost ePIN after Payment:
In a situation where you lost your JAMB ePIN simply send “UTMEPIN” or “DEPIN” to 55019 for UTME or DE respectively from your personal mobile number. Your JAMB ePIN would then be retrieved and sent to your personal mobile number.
Step 7: Registration Process at accredited CBT Centers:
Candidates are to present their PIN at any accredited CBT Center to complete their registration process.
NOTE: Registration should only be done only at any accredited CBT center and JAMB State office nationwide. Candidates who are registered outside the approved centers will be identified and disqualified.
Step 8: Registration Procedure for Foreign Centers:
Candidates from the eight foreign countries are required to download the application form from JAMB official website “www.jamb.gov.ng“, fill it and submit the form at the designated centers listed on the websites. The registration fee for candidates from the eight foreign countries is $20.
NOTE: JAMB will not post any candidate to any examination town not chosen by the candidate during registration. Candidates are advised to register on time to avoid their chosen location being unavailable.
How to get the Right JAMB Subject Combination
Are you confused about what subject combination to register for your JAMB examination? You are not alone there. Many candidates often make mistakes in their subject combination during JAMB registration due to the lack of insight on the required subject combination needed for the course they are applying for.
JAMB provides candidates with Syllabus so that students registering can choose the right subject combination and appropriate course to apply.
Helpful Tips on How to Score High in JAMB 2021Examination
- Start your preparation early.
- Use the current JAMB syllabus as a guide while preparing for your exam.
- Study the JAMB solved past questions and answer
- Download and use the JAMB CBT practice software and practice
- Use the JAMB CBT practice software to work on your speed and accuracy, and learn time management. It is important that you learn how to manage the time given. You will be given 2hrs 45mins to answer a total of 250 questions so time management is essential.
- Crosscheck and confirm your work before submission.
Do you really want to pass the JAMB examination? Of course, you do, then why not sacrifice N2,000 to aid your success. With just N2,000 you can gain access to over 40,000 JAMB Past Questions and Answers. Practicing with these questions will boost your chances of scoring higher in JAMB and getting that admission you desire.
Click here to get the JAMB past questions NOW!!!
NOTE: The JAMB 2021Examination will test all candidates on a general book called ” Sweet Sixteen” this book will be made available to all candidates during the registration process.
JAMB Eligible Institutions
The JAMB eligible institution or institution type will be made available online, these institution types include:
- First Degree
- National Diploma (ND)
- National Innovation Diploma (NID)
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) programs
- Bachelor’s degree In Universities
- Innovation Enterprise Institutes
- Colleges of Education.
including other degree-awarding Institutions WAEC result
General JAMB Information for Candidate
- All candidates must create a JAMB profile with their personal mobile number before proceeding to get the ePIN from the designated Banks or CBT centers.
- The JAMB registration fee is non-refundable.
- JAMB accredited centers are allowed to charge not more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) only as a registration fee. Any JAMB center that charges more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) should be reported immediately to JAMB for appropriate sanctions
- The JAMB CBT centers have been instructed to select any of the participating banks, MMOs, MFBs, etc. These ﬁnancial institutions will collect all payment fees. No CBT center staff is allowed to conduct cash transactions with candidates.
- Candidates are urged to read and understand the guidelines and instructions on how to complete the JAMB registration process 2021.
- Multiple registrations are not allowed. Candidates with multiple profiles will be identiﬁed and disqualiﬁed
- Live photographs of candidates will be taken which will be imprinted on their result slips and admission letters. Scanned/stapled passport photographs will not be allowed.
- All Candidates will be tested on a general text: “Sweet Sixteen by Bolaji Abdullahi” for UTME and “In Dependence” by Sarah Ladipo Manyika for Direct Entry Candidates, irrespective of their course of study.
- Wristwatch, Phone, electronic device, or any pen/biro are not allowed in the examination hall. Do not come with them to avoid being disqualified. Only pencil is authorized for this examination.
- Candidates are warned that only accredited CBT Centers are authorized for this exercise. Avoid all other cyber cafes or establishments. JAMB form
If you have any further questions concerning the JAMB registration process and examination, feel free to drop your questions in the comment section, and always follow up our page for updated information on the JAMB admission process. You can share this article (JAMB 2021/2022 Registration Form) with your friends and loved ones to aid them to achieve success in their JAMB registration process and examination.
You can also BOOKMARK or SUBSCRIBE to this page for more frequents updates on JAMB 2021/2022 Registration Form, admission process, and examination format. JAMB Result
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira today
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.