CRUTECH Registration Process for fresh Students 2021: Documents Required. All those candidates who have been given provisional admission by the Cross River University of Technology this year should kindly be informed about the following information. The school management is inviting all the fresh students to pay their tuition fees and carry out all other registration procedures, Check below for the complete guide and documents required.
All fresh students, members of the university of cross river state community, and the general public are please requested to note the following registration process for year one (1) students in the university. Jamb Result
- Pay complete school fees for the session and obtain a receipt from the bursary department.
- Pay the faculty and department dues to the bank and obtain a receipt from the bursary department.
- Report to the faculty office with the following documents Dollar to Naira Rate
- The receipt of payment of school fees/Acceptance fees
- The receipt of payment of faculty and departmental registration fees
- Pay the sum of one thousand naira (#1,000.00) cash to the faculty officer and collect five (5) CRUTECH branded files.
- O’ level certificate(s) or statements of result (present original & 4 photocopies)
- Evidence of age (birth certificate or age declaration)
- Certificate of local government origin
- Jamb admission letter
- Letters of attestation
- Submit to the certificate verification officer, one thousand Naira (#1,000.00) worth of scratch cards for the verification of each O’ level certificate. (Please, if there are two (2) certificates to be verified e.g. WAEC & NECO, the student should submit two (2) scratch cards worth one thousand Naira each). Jamb Result
Please, note that the Vice-Chancellor has directed that:
- Students should not pay money to any staff for certificate verification. Any amount already collected from the students that are in excess of one thousand Naira per certificate verified must be refunded immediately to the students.
- Student handbooks are to be released to students for free. CRUTECH Registration Procedures
- No payment of cash at faculty and department for faculty and departmental registration fees.
All staff of the university that is involved in the registration exercise of fresh students should please note this and act accordingly. Management will not hesitate to take appropriate disciplinary action against any defaulting staff.
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here