Delta State Bursary Application Form 2021/2022 Is Out. The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board, hereby invites applications from qualified Delta State Students in Public Government Own Tertiary Institutions to participate in the 2021/2022 Student’s Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award). This scheme is for students already in any recognized public and higher institution/Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education that are on regular programme. More instructions on how to go about with the application is stated in this post.
It is hereby announced for the information of the general public and particularly students of Delta State Origin that the Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board Has commenced online bursary registration of Students for the State Government’s 2020/2021 Students Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS). Dollar to Naira Rate
CRITERIA FOR AWARD:
- -ALL APPLICANT MUST Applicants must be of Delta State origin. – Must have National Identification Number (NIM). Delta State Bursary Application Form
- – Must be registered full-time students of only Government approved private and public Tertiary Institutions (PGD, Masters, and PhD Students are NOT eligible).
- Must have CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
- Be in second year/NDI (200 to 500) in the Universities or HND Il in the Polytechnics /Monotechnic and NCE II – Il in the colleges of Education. Pounds to Naira
- – Must have an account with a Bank.
- – Applications must indicate their level/year, and their department/ course of study
- -Registration/Opening of the site is for the period of four (4) weeks ( February 15th – 17th March 2022)
- – While the time frame for the verified list to be returned to the board is four (4) weeks.
- – There shall be PHYSICAL VERIFICATION at the dose of
- – Any list found to contain fictitious Names will be blacklisted Npower Recruitment
METHOD OF APPLICATION
i. Log on to www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng then click on “Apply Here” to submit our bursary application form.
ii. you will be charged Eight Hundred Naira (N800.00) a non-refundable online processing fee using debit cards.
III. Online Acknowledge Card should be downloaded and printed for your personal record registration.
FOR ENQUIRIES: All enquiries should be channeled to Helplines 08143871532 |08030777381| 08032261336 Email address: email@example.com Jamb Result
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.