Department Of Petroleum Resources Past Questions Pdf Format. Are you seeking employment in the Department Of Petroleum Resources? or have you been shortlisted for the employment screening test and you are not fully prepared for the exams? If yes, then this article will be of great help to you. We bring you information on how to easily get good grades in the examination and be eligible for the next stage of employment which will eventually lead you to be gainfully employed by the Department Of Petroleum Resources. Department Of Petroleum Resources Past Questions Pdf Format is what we are talking about and it is exactly what you need to pass the screening test with good grades. With this past question, we can assure you that you will make more than the required score to be qualified for this employment. Jamb form
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on the Department Of Petroleum Resources Past Questions Pdf Format, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is Department Of Petroleum Resources Past Questions Pdf
Let us begin by explaining what this past question is all about. Department Of Petroleum Resources Past Questions Pdf Format is the compilation of all the Questions that the Department of Petroleum Resources has given to applicants to write and be qualified for employment into the agency over the years, and the past question is presented in pdf format.
We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, Department Of Petroleum Resources Past Questions Pdf Format is what every prospective Dpr job applicant needs to pass the examination well. ICAN Past Questions in PDF Format
All those who have bought our past questions have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Department Of Petroleum Resources Past Questions Pdf Format, you will definitely pass the exams and come out with flying colors. This Past Question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever.
How is Department Of Petroleum Resources Past Questions Pdf Patterned
Normally, the Department Of Petroleum Resources Past Questions Pdf Format are in a multi-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the exam. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of Department Of Petroleum Resources Past Questions Pdf Download
The DPR exam is not just an ordinary examination and as such should not be taken lightly. To prepare for the exams, one needs to lay hold of numerous study materials as well as the Department Of Petroleum Resources Past Questions Pdf Format for adequate preparation. Getting this past question in pdf will help you pass the exams with ease by doing the following for you: Pounds to Naira
It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises. Jamb Result
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Department Of Petroleum Resources Past Questions Pdf Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Department Of Petroleum Resources Past Questions Pdf Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIR) charges tax rate of 5% on the annual profit of all business in Nigeria. If you missed V.A.T for a year and you are caught you would pay a V.A.T of 7% for the missed year(s) and the present year. Using the table below answer the questions that follow.
|Business Organisation||Annual Income 2012 (N)||Annual Expense 2012(N)|
|Kings Business Centre||500,000||45,000|
|Wisdom Cyber Cafe||550,000||50,000|
1. How much V.A.T must Wisdom Cyber Café pay to FIRS for the year 2012(In Naira)?
Workings:- Annual Profit = Annual Income – Annual Expense
550,000 – 50,000
V.A.T on Annual Profit = 5% of 500,000
Final Answer = 25,000
2. Shakespeare e-centre avoided V.A.T for 2012 but was caught and penalized. How much V.A.T would she pay for 2013, If the Income and Expenses remained the same for both years (in Naira)?
C 9, 600
D 96, 700
Workings:- Annual Profit = Annual Expense – Annual Income
= 780,000 – 70,000
Since V.A.T was avoided the V.A.T percentage = 7% of 710,000
For both year it will be = 49,700 + 49,700
Final Answer = 99,400 (E)
3. The Annual Expenses for Kings Computer reduced by 10% for the year 2013 but the income remained the same. How much V.A.T would King Computer pay 2013(in Naira)?
Workings:- Annual Expense reduced by 10% = 0.90 x 45,000
Annual Profit = Annual Income – Annual Expense
= 500,000 – 40,500
V.A.T = 5% of 459,000
Final Answer = 22,975 (A)
4. Kings Computer mistakenly paid a V.A.T of N32,000 for 2012. How much does this value deviate from the accurate V.A.T amount to be paid?
Workings:- Annual Profit = Annual Income – Annual Expense
= 500,000 – 45,000
V.A.T = 5% of 455,000
Deviation = 32,000 – 22,750
Final Answer = 9,250(C)
5. The Annual Income and Experts increases by 10% and 5% respectively for2 years. What is the V.A.T to be paid for 2014 (In Naira)?
E 39, 927.45
Workings:- Income increase by 10% in 2013 = 1.10 x 550,000 = 605,000
Income increase by 10% in 2014 = 1.10 x 605,000 = 665,500
Expense increase by 5% in 2013 = 1.05 x 50,000 = 52,500
Expense increase by 5% in 2014 = 1.05 x 50,000 = 55,125
Profit = Annual Income (2014) – Annual Expense (2014)
= 665,500 – 55,125
V.A.T in 2014 = 5% of 609,875
Final Answer = 30,493.75
How to Buy
The complete Department Of Petroleum Resources Past Questions Pdf Formatwith accurate answers is N2,000.\
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Department Of Petroleum Resources Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.