Duties of a Regal Cinemas
Regal cinemas job description: Regal Cinemas is ideal for anyone who enjoys talking about their favorite characters, actors, and actresses. Working at Regal Cinemas allows you to be among the first to see the newest and most popular films before they are released to the general public. You can also share your enthusiasm for popular movie titles with customers from all over the world.Information Guide Nigeria
Regal Cinemas owns and operates over 7,357 screens in 571 theaters in the United States, American Samoa, the District of Columbia, and Guam.
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
Senior Team Captain: Regal Cinemas Senior Team Leads are eligible for paid vacation and health benefits, and all employees receive free movie tickets and a 50% discount on concessions, in addition to flexible scheduling, competitive pay, and the opportunity to work in the entertainment industry. Regal also promotes from within and provides a clear path to advancement. The Senior Team Lead position is the first step toward management.Duties of a Regal Cinemas
The Senior Manager of Marketing will be in charge of developing and implementing marketing plans and campaigns to increase attendance and awareness for Regal Cinemas. The Senior Manager of Marketing will collaborate closely with the Vice President of Marketing to develop marketing strategies that are in line with the overall business goals. The Senior Manager of Marketing will be in charge of managing a team of marketing professionals as well as budgeting for all marketing initiatives.Npower Recruitment
Regal Cinemas Corporation, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates multi-screen motion picture theaters in the United States. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Knoxville, Tennessee. Regal Cinemas Corporation became a subsidiary of Regal Entertainment Holdings Inc on January 1, 2004.
Duties of Regal Cinemas
- Taking dirty tableware from dining tables and washing it in the kitchen.
- When customers arrive, they are given complimentary snacks.
- Assisting customers in finding suitable dining tables.
- Setting tables with fresh linen, napkins, tableware, and condiments.
- Assuring that the server stations have enough tableware, napkins, and condiments.
- Assisting the wait staff with the delivery of meal items to customers as needed.
- Assisting the wait staff with payment processing.
- Cleaning responsibilities include sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming floors, as well as polishing counters and fixtures.
- operating, setting up, and cleaning any concession-related machinery
- Where relevant, make sure all required alcohol certification and training are up to date.
- Reading and comprehension of training materials covering topics like sexual harassment and discrimination are necessary.
- Operating the POS system entails handling the cash drawer, credit cards, travelers’ checks, gift cards, and redeemed coupons with care and accuracy, as well as being in charge of the inventory of the concession stock.
- Upselling and sug-gestional selling
- You must be of legal drinking age in accordance with state or local legislation if the theater sells alcohol and selling or providing alcohol is part of your job.
- Respect all regulations governing meal and/or break times, including federal and state.
- following all municipal, state, and federal regulations on food safety.
spreading awareness of the Regal Crown Club program
- Answering customers’ questions about meal ingredients and preparation.
- Notifying the manager when restaurant supplies are low or depleted.
- Non-management employee training, development, and coaching
- As needed, perform all staff positions.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Counting and reconciling all receipts received during the course of a business day.
- Cost control includes all direct operating expenses.
- Attendance that is steady and regular
- When called upon, handling of emergency situations
- General cleaning responsibilities; and
- Observance of our company’s dress code.
- All projection and audio-visual equipment in the theatre, both hardware and software, must be operated.CAC Public Search 2022 See How to Confirm Nigerian Companies
- Ensure the operational delivery of marketing campaigns and feature film engagement promotions.
- Maintain the highest level of maintenance and operational standards at all times.
- Ensure that all employees who work in alcohol service roles have the necessary alcohol certification and training.
- Knowledge and adherence to the dress code
- Have finished or are in the process of finishing team leader training.
- I have reviewed and comprehended the ROM.
- Monitoring risk management as it relates to the theatre, such as employee and patron safety, loss prevention, emergency situations, and the proper handling, reporting, and investigation of accidents, as well as reporting those details to management.
- Required to read and comprehend training materials on topics such as harassment prevention.How To Write Thank You Messages For Birthday Wishes
- Operating all projection and audio-visual equipment, both hardware and software, within the theatre, including all applicable film handling (threading, building-up, tearing down, etc.) and maintenance as needed. Working knowledge of all booth and projection technology systems within the facility, including maintenance, programming, TMS operation, and all related projection skills.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Supervising theatre maintenance (building and grounds, as applicable), including minor repairs and locating qualified personnel for large maintenance issues.
- Additional responsibilities and duties as assigned by the GM or another senior manager
- Counting, depositing, and reconciling all receipts received during the course of a business day. Cash, credit cards, coupons, gift cards, checks, discount tickets, and any other mode of payment or accountability deemed acceptable by Regal are all acceptable receipts.
- Gather show schedules and check advance times
- Compile GM schedules
- Keep track of TCA audits and scores.
- Keep track of overtime and minor labor hours violations in the district.
- Keep track of weekly inventory figures and request O/S and spoilage explanations.
- Keep track of GEM percentages.
- Monitor CCDV testing
- Keep track of Steritech audits.
- Track TVRs and incorporate Site Audit Pro reports into One Note.
- Maintain tour books and submit monthly.
- Maintain the Market Analysis sheet and submit it monthly.
- Maintain phone lists for the district
- Keep track of license expiration dates and request license renewals when necessary.
- Keep track of employee incentive purchases.
- Monitor overdue new
- -request confirmations from GMs on hiring paperwork and overdue performance reviews
- Maintain all janitorial paperwork (contracts, certificates of insurance) and request as needed.
- Weekly figures for Stars of Hope
- Keep track of new SMX sponsorship leads by theater.
- When requested, complete market surveys/BPS.
- Track various tasks as they arise (EPBs, Employee Surveys, Corporate requests, etc.)
- Monitor email for corporate requests and send tracking/reminder emails to theaters on a regular basis.
- Help with district meetings, conference calls, and travel.
- Other duties as assigned
- Attendance that is consistent and regularJAMB Result
Check JAMB Result
Check and Confirm: How much is Dollar to Naira
Immigrate to Canada Via Job Offer!
Get latest Jobs in Canada for foreigners with visa sponsorship 2023 and how to apply. Don't miss this opportunity that can help you relocate to Canada with your family.
Click here to Subscribe
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!From just N9,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 monthly users on our website. Click here to read more.
🤑 Make Money now!👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here