EBSU Post-UTME/DE Form 2021: Cut-off Mark, Requirements. For all those candidates who are looking for admission into the Ebonyi State University, the management of the school wishes to announce officially that the EBSU Post-UTME and direct entry (DE) form for the 2021 academic session is out. Candidates who have scored up to the required JAMB cut off mark Cut-off mark for EBSU should kindly see the admission requirement, the price of the form, and the registration procedures below. Npower Recruitment
This is to inform all candidates who made Ebonyi State University their first choice and those that chose other Institutions but are willing to change to EBSU, who score 120 and above in 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (UTME) and DIRECT ENTRY Applicant to access our website and fill our Post UTME/Direct Entry Form with full details of their credentials. The deadline is 20th October 2021 EBSU Post-UTME/DE Form
The above is for the information of all concerned. Check the attached PDF file for all courses and their cut-off marks. Dollar to Naira Rate
MODE OF PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on the EBSU Post UTME link here: https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form Jamb Result
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application. Pounds to Naira
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
Hotlines: 0806 408 7963
See More details on the document attached below: Waec Result
⚽ Start winning football betting today!
👉 Get correct FREE GG and Over 2.5 football prediction tips. Click here to join
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.