FULOKOJA Post-UTME/DE Registration Guidelines 2022. The management of the Federal University Lokoja, FULOKOJA has issued the registration guidelines for candidates seeking admission into the institution through the utme as well as the direct entry mode. Interested applicants should see the steps on how to register for the post utme screening, the date for commencement of the screening, and other general guidelines for the screening below. Pounds to Naira
Only UTME candidates who scored 170 and above (220 and above for MBBS) are eligible to participate in the online screening exercise, while DE candidates who applied through JAMB are required to upload their biodata, O’level result(s) and academic record.
ONLINE SCREENING EXERCISE
All candidates are required to follow the steps below in completing their online screening exercise:
Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
2. Visit: www.fulokoja.edu.ng
3. Click on Admissions – Undergraduate – Post-UTME Portal and then login with your valid 2022 JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
4. Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
5. BIODATA PAGE: Click on Biodata and update your personal information and examination record(s).
i. UTME Candidates: Update your personal information and examination record (i.e., the number of O’level examination sitting and O’level examination details – examination number, month, year and grades).
ii. DE Candidates: Update your personal information, O’level examination record (i.e., the number of O’level examination sitting and O’level examination details – examination number, month, year and grades) as well as previous academic records as requested.
(Please note that upload of wrong O’level result(s) details (i.e., exam no., type & year) will lead to automatic disqualification).
6. PAYMENT PAGE:
i. Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice of ₦2,000.00 (Post-UTME Screening Charges) using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
• BANK PAYMENT: Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR; or
• CARD PAYMENT: Visit www.remita.net, click on Bills & Purchases, click on Pay RRR Invoice, enter your RRR and process your payment with your ATM card.
ii. Return to the payment page on the Post-UTME Portal and confirm your payment.
7. SCREENING PAGE: Proceed to the Post-UTME Screening page.
• Select your most preferred choice of Programme from the drop-down list of courses offered in Federal University Lokoja. Please note that you will be screened based on your most-preferred choice of Programme. Also, note that your UTME and O’level subjects must qualify you for your most preferred choice of Programme.
(Please visit the University website www.fulokoja.edu.ng for the O’level, UTME and DE Requirements for courses offered in Federal University Lokoja)
• Next, select the 5 O’level subjects that match your choice of Programme.
• Carefully upload a fresh O’level Examination Scratch Card detail for verification.
(Please note that upload of wrong O’level Examination Scratch Card detail will lead to automatic disqualification. You are allowed to use the scratch card once, to verify your result).
8. Wait for confirmation of result verification.
9. Once your O’level result(s) has/have been confirmed, proceed to print out the result of the screening exercise.
Please note the following
i. THE ONLINE POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE/PORTAL CLOSES BY MIDNIGHT, FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2022.
ii. Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study obtained in not more than two (2) sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Federal University Lokoja. Please visit the University website (www.fulokoja.edu.ng) for the O’level, UTME and DE Requirements for courses offered in Federal University Lokoja.
iii. Candidates awaiting O’level result(s) may apply but should note that only those with O’level result(s) will be considered for admission once the admissions process begins.
iv. Only candidates who uploaded their O’level result(s) on the JAMB e-Facility would be eligible for admission. Please note that uploading of data on the JAMB e-Facility can only be done successfully at JAMB Office or any JAMB Accredited Centre.
v. Only candidates who participated in the Screening Exercise would be considered for admission in the 2022/2023 Academic Session. Also, only DE candidates who applied through the 2022 JAMB Registration Exercise and choose FUL as their 1st choice would be considered for the screening exercise.
vi. MBBS candidates would be scheduled for a Computer Based Test (CBT) and only candidates who choose MB;BS as 1st choice on JAMB portal would be considered for the MB;BS CBT screening exercise.
vii. A successful screening exercise does not guarantee admission into Federal University Lokoja. The Central Admissions Committee of the University would still apply other admission modalities in considering your application.
viii. Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the instructions above.
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!