Funny Christmas Wishes: In this article, you will see 300+ Funny Christmas Wishes, Messages, and Greetings.
At Christmas, happiness covers everything like snow covers the ground in winter. Now is the time to party like never before. And nothing will get you in the holiday spirit like a funny Christmas wish. With these funny Christmas wishes, you can spread the joy of the holiday to everyone.Information Guide Nigeria
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
Here are some funny Christmas wishes that will make your loved ones laugh. So, don’t be afraid to put some funny jokes in your Christmas texts and send them to people you care about. Here are some funny Christmas greetings and wishes that you may be looking for this year.
Funny Christmas Wishes
I hope your smiles this Christmas are as big as your credit card bill, Happy holidays!
Christmas really is full of wonderful things. It makes me lose all of my money. That’s the magic of Christmas; Happy Holidays!
I hope Santa puts cash in our socks instead of toys and gifts. I know you want the same thing. Merry Christmas to you!Funny christmas wishes
The whole point of Christmas is to spend time with good people. So make sure you spend all day tomorrow with me. Happy Christmas, honey!
Your Christmas should be as fat, happy, and full as Santa’s. Happy Holidays!
Enjoy Christmas until Santa puts your name on the list of bad kids. Have a wonderful holiday!
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
Most of the time, Christmas is for kids. But even adults can enjoy it until the credit card bills come.
Don’t forget to smile and have fun. Because after Christmas, no one will care if you live or die.
I finally know what Christmas is really about: it’s for people who can’t spell Christmas.
May your name not be on Santa’s list of bad kids this year! Wishing you and your family a happy and blessed holiday season.
I hope Santa doesn’t find out about all the things you’ve been hiding. Happy Christmas, sweetheart!
Just wanted you to know that there is no way Santa will put you on his good list this year. Happy holidays to you!
Some people have a great year, and some bad people are in bad years. Are you sad yet? Just kidding. May you have a lot of fun this Christmas!
I asked Santa to give you wings for Christmas so you could fly away and never be seen again. Just kidding. Happy Holidays!
You know your life stinks when you have to wait all year for Santa to bring you gifts because no one else cares to give you anything.
This Christmas, it’s all about how special you feel. I hope you drink so much this Christmas that you forget how much of a loser you are.
One important rule about Christmas is that you can eat all the sweet treats as long as you brush your teeth afterward. Happy Holidays!
Santa Claus is real, and during the holidays, he has to work. What a sad story!
May you make it through the priest’s boring sermon and come to the party as soon as you can. Happy Holidays!
No one’s Christmas wish ever comes true, which is why everyone makes them every year. It’s just a tradition to make Christmas wishes! Happy Holidays!
I hope that your Christmas party is big and that your bill is small. Have a happy holiday!
Funny Christmas Messages
Christmas is not just a time to pray and sing praises. But also to get drunk and mess around. Happy Holidays and New Year!
Dear God, I planned to do something green for Christmas this year. So if you understand, please send me a lot of money for Christmas. Thank you!
Christmas is a time for love and goodwill. So let’s drink the spirit to feel love. Merry Christmas!
Santa told me you were very good this year, but I told him it was just because you didn’t have enough chances. Happy Holidays!
A peach is a peach, a plum is a plum, and a kiss isn’t a kiss unless tongues are involved. So open your mouth, shut your eyes, and work out your tongue! Happy Holidays!
The best gifts for Christmas are those that come straight from the heart. On the other hand, money and gift cards also work! Happy Holidays!
Christmas is a time to think about family and try to figure out how big everyone is. Merry Christmas to you!
Santa spent a long time looking at a painting of a woman who was naked and had leaves covering her body. Santa asked her what she was doing, and she told him that she was waiting for fall.
I wrapped your Christmas gift in paper that said “Happy Birthday” by accident. So I wrote “to Jesus” on it. Happy Holidays!
At least six or seven times better than anywhere else, Christmas is always at my house. We drink right away. We’ll see six or seven Santa Clauses while everyone else only sees one.
There are four stages of life: 1) You believe in Santa Claus. 2) You don’t believe in Santa Claus. 3) You are Santa Claus. 4) You look like Santa Claus.
I think that Santa should hire giants instead of elves so he can make gifts faster. Have a good holiday!
A Christmas reminder: don’t try to borrow money from elves because they never have enough. Merry Christmas to you!
Dear Santa, I’ll give you the cure for those poison cookies you just ate if you promise to be nice and give me everything on my list. Thank you.
Hey, you two! That old guy with a beard and his silly reindeer are over there. We’re here to bring you holiday cheer and to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Santa put batteries under the tree and wrote, “Due to budget cuts, toys are not included.”
Is Santa so busy that he doesn’t have time to clean up? I think he should get rid of that beard.Duties of A Clinical Psychologist
I’ve kept some photos at home, so if you want to drink and pray instead of going to church, you can do that here. And the priest won’t bore you with long sermons. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Everyone knows that spending time with family you don’t see very often is the most important part of Christmas. Then you have an excuse to ignore them for the rest of the year.
Funny Christmas Wishes for Him
So incredibly happy to spend Christmas with you! Looking forward to having some funny times with you.
Someone got up very early to check their socks. It’s good for the socks, and it’s also good for my morning.
I’d say that the only thing I want for Christmas is YOU, but I’d also love a new credit card.
Santa already gave me what I had been asking for for so long. Now I want him to do the same for you. Happy Holidays!20 Best Cuff Links and their Prices in Nigeria
On this holiday, I’m sending you lots of warm wishes and good luck. Take my heart, and don’t forget to bring me gifts tonight. Happy Holidays!
If you throw a snowball at me, I’ll start a war. Let’s make this Christmas the best one ever! Happy holidays to you!
I wish Santa would put candy in your socks and money in your wallet. Have a warm and nice holiday, my love. Happy holidays to you!
Funny Christmas Wishes for Her
If I forget to bring presents for you, keep your doors open. Santa will bring you a box of chocolates for sure. Happy Holidays!
You are too young to go out with your friends to clubs. This Christmas, pray for gifts from Santa or a date. Cutie, merry Christmas to you!
This Christmas, have a good time and feel the magic. Watch as money goes missing and I lose my mind. Happy Holidays!
It’s not cool to wish for a fat guy with a beard to come visit me at night. I would rather see you in a red dress. Happy Holidays!
Santa asked me what I wanted for Christmas. When I told him your name, he told me that you were already in his heart. Happy Holidays!
I don’t have any money to buy you anything for Christmas, but I always have time to spend with you. I love you!
Except for you and Santa, everything gets old. Happy holidays, my love. Warm Christmas wishes are on their way to you!
Funny Christmas Wishes for Friends
I just wanted to let you know that Santa will not be giving you anything this year. Happy Holidays!
Stop asking Santa for gifts and give them to the kids around you instead. Suits your age. Happy Holidays!
Your Christmas should be full of big smiles and fun, but not a big belly. Happy Holidays!
You’ve reached an age where you really need to decide if you believe in Santa or not. Man, grow up. Happy Holidays!
Good luck wishing people things that aren’t even possible from someone who doesn’t exist. Have a wonderful Christmas!
This year, I hope you have a white Christmas. If you run out of the white one, just remember that I have a lot of red ones. Happy holidays, friend!
Just now, I got some bad news. Santa’s heart stopped beating. This year, was your name on the good list because you died?
Only at Christmas is it cool to eat candy out of your socks. Good luck with your old socks and candy that has gone bad. Happy Holidays!
May you be able to sit through the boring sermon and come to the party soon. Have a wonderful holiday!
If you throw a snowball at me, I’ll start a war. Make this Christmas the best one we’ve ever had! Happy Holidays!
Santa told me, “This year, you’re on the good list.” I told him it was just a matter of not having enough chances. Just kidding! Have a great holiday season!
Funny Christmas Wishes For Wife
The real magic of Christmas is when you spend all my money and I don’t know what happened. You really are a blessing who happens to be my wife.
I wrapped your Christmas present in paper that said “Happy Birthday” by mistake. I then added “to Jesus.” Happy holidays, honey!
Isn’t Christmas a time to think about family and try to guess how big everyone is? Happy Holidays!
It’s not nice to get a late-night visit from a fat guy with a beard. I would rather see you in a red dress. Happy Christmas, sweetheart!
The time has come for every rich husband in the world to finally go bankrupt. Merry Christmas to all the lovely wives in the world!
From what I’ve seen of you this year, you’ve been a good girl. Merry Christmas, sweetheart!
Don’t spend all your money in one day on this wonderful holiday. Happy Holidays!
For you, Christmas may be a time to celebrate, but for me, it’s a time to try my hardest to save every penny I made this year and make it to the next.
Funny Christmas Wishes For Husband
May you not spend all your money on Christmas gifts, but please find me a good deal. Dear husband, I love you.
Santa told you that you’ve been good this year. So, he will give you free coupons to clean the house and find random things. Good luck, honey.
Jesus, happy birthday! I can already hear you yelling for your treasure box gift from me. I also love you.
Merry Christmas, my true love! I like that I’m not the only one washing dishes after our fancy Christmas dinners. Love you.
Our plans for Christmas are to have the most fun we can and then pray until our credit card bills come and rip us off. Happy Xmas!
I wanted to be around good people, not people who make me feel bad. But Santa said that offer wasn’t for people who were already married.
I only want YOU for Christmas, but since I already have you, thanks ahead of time for the hot chocolate on Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas, dear husband!
Funny Christmas Wishes For Girlfriend
Dear girlfriend, I hope you won’t have to pretend to be surprised this year when you get my gift. Wishing you a great year ahead.
Having you with me this Christmas means more than anything else. Extra bills, extra food, extra love, extra everything. Love you no matter what.
I pray to God that you have a wonderful Christmas. Like your favorite pie. This holiday season, I’m dying to try that.
I hope you won’t waste too much time and do dangerous sports this Christmas. Love you, my ladybug. Don’t drink so much that you pass out. Thanks.
You don’t need Santa to give you special gifts as long as I’m around. I am your all-year-long Santa. Woman, be thankful. Love you.
I hope that when Santa comes at midnight, he wraps you up in a box and gives you to me as my Christmas present. This Christmas, that would be the best gift for me.
I wrote a letter to Santa telling him that I’ve been bad all year because of you. Now I’m waiting to hear back from Santa. Happy Holidays!
May you spend Christmas eating sweets and cakes, but don’t forget to brush your teeth. Have a happy Christmas!
Because I didn’t get my late-night kiss, Christmas has been put off. So, if you want to celebrate Christmas, you have to hug me. Happy Holidays!
Funny Christmas Wishes For Boyfriend
At Christmas, you should be with nice people. So make plans to spend Christmas with me the whole time. Happy Christmas, sweetheart!
I’d like to say that all I want for Christmas is you, but I also want a new credit card. Happy Christmas, honey!
Santa doesn’t have your name on either the “naughty” or “nice” list. So I told him to look for your name on his list of men who are handsome. He’ll find it there, I’m sure!
With your big stomach and long beard, you look like Santa Claus these days. Guess what, next year you’re going to the gym! Merry Christmas!
Take my love for Christmas and don’t forget to bring me presents. Happy Holidays!
Happy Christmas, sweetie! May Santa fill your socks with winning lottery tickets.
I think of Santa every time I see you. Except for his long white beard, you have a lot in common with that big, fat, stupid guy. Happy Christmas, sweetheart!
This Christmas, there’s only one rule you need to follow: don’t drink too much if I’m not there to carry you home! Happy Holidays!
Funny Christmas Messages For Colleagues
Dear coworker, I hope you’ll stop thinking about work during the holidays so you can enjoy them with us. Joking, have a happy Christmas.
I hope you have a white Christmas where you can forget about everything and let the snow wash away all your problems.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you! Hope you won’t stop giving me hard time at work in the coming year. JOKING. Good luck.
Happy Christmas, sweetheart! We didn’t play secret Santa this year, but if we had, we would have given you a clock so you could get to work faster.
Since the rest of the year was kind of boring, I hope that Christmas is really busy for you. Have a tremendous time. Love, lots of it.
I hope you get to eat and drink a lot during the holidays. Get lost and have a little bit more fun. Happy holidays to you, my dear coworker!
Funny Christmas Greetings
I know you are grumpy, but I hope you have a happy Christmas! All the best to you!
Even though it’s hard to smile when your wallet is empty, Merry Christmas and good luck getting your kids what they want!
Time to enjoy the holidays, spend some real money, and realize that all we ever wanted from Santa was money.
Please let Jesus come to church on Christmas and bless the people there. If he sees you there, he might not. So come on over and let’s have a party; Merry Christmas!
Have a happy Christmas! I can see that you’ve done a great job decorating. I don’t think your credit card bill will look as nice as your decorations, though.
I don’t know if you realize it or not, but you’re getting fatter than Santa Claus. Even Santa would say this to you because you are so fat. Happy Holidays!
I think Santa must fly instead of using a sleigh to get to me faster. When I was waiting for him, I often fell asleep.
Whoever thinks men and women are the same has never seen a man try to wrap a Christmas gift.
You can have a great Christmas as long as my gifts are on my doorstep when I get home. Enjoy yourself!
Funny Christmas Quotes
“Let’s be naughty and save Santa the trip.” – Gary Allan
“Aren’t we forgetting the true meaning of this day – the birth of Santa? – Matt Groening
“You better watch out, You better not cry, Better not pout, I’m telling you why Santa Claus is coming to town.” – Haven Gillespie
“Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered.” – Phyllis Diller
“Sending Christmas cards is a good way to let your friends and family know that you think they’re worth the price of a stamp.” – Melanie White
“Santa is very jolly because he knows where all the bad girls live.” – Dennis Miller
“Keep your friends close, your enemies closer, and receipts for all major purchases.” – Bridger Winegar
“Even before Christmas has said Hello, it’s saying ‘Buy Buy’.” – Robert Paul
“Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.” – Larry Wilde
“What I like about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with the present.” – Don Marquis
“Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever.” – Richelle Goodrich
“Santa Claus has the right idea – visit people only once a year.” – Victor Borge
“One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.” – Andy Rooney
“Santa Claus wears a Red Suit, he must be a communist. And a beard and long hair must be a pacifist. What’s in that pipe that he’s smoking? – Arlo Guthrie
“From a commercial point of view, if Christmas did not exist, it would be necessary to invent it.” – Katharine Whitehorn
“Be careful with drinking this Christmas. I got so drunk last night I found myself dancing in a cheesy bar… or, as you like to call it, delicatessen.” – Sean Hughes
Christmas is about a lot more than just putting up trees, having fun with friends, and eating Christmas treats until we’re full. It’s about making other people feel the same happiness and joy that we do. Without Christmas wishes, Christmas wouldn’t be as fun. Funny Christmas wishes are the best way to make someone laugh this holiday season. So, send your friend, girlfriend/boyfriend, or husband/wife funny Christmas wishes, texts, and quotes to make them laugh.
Christmas is a great time to send jokes and funny messages. Don’t miss out on the chance to make your loved ones laugh by sending them a funny Christmas message. You could also use these as funny Christmas card messages if you wanted to. These funny Christmas wishes are beautifully written and will make your Christmas card stand out.
63 Funny Christmas Card Messages, Wishes and Greetings
Christmas is HERE and that means it’s time to send all your friends and family a Christmas card. But why send a boring old card with your messy signature at the bottom like everyone else? With these 63 funny ways to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, your card will be at the top of the card tree.
2. “Decorate the halls with holly branches. Fa-rawr-rawr-rawr-rawr-rawr-rawr-rawr-rawr. Happy Holidays and New Year! XOXO to and from the North Pole.”
3. “Santa Baby, I just wanted to wish you a Merry White Christmas and hope you have fun Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree. This year, all I want is to take a sleigh ride with you. It is, after all, the most wonderful time of the year! I only want YOU for Christmas!”
Magical Christmas Wishes
5. “May your holidays be full of puppy cuddles, cheesy Christmas movie marathons, festive drinks, and good cheer! Happy Holidays! Love and warmth are sent. Hugs your way!”
6. “I couldn’t pay for a stripper for you two, but this is close, right? We wish we could spend Christmas together! We hope you have a wonderful Christmas!”
7. “Merry Christmas from cold Richland, Washington. Happiness and blessings in the year 2022.”
9. “Have you heard the one about Santa staring at a painting of a naked woman with leaves all over her body? When Mrs. Claus asked him what he was waiting for, he said, “Autumn.” “What a BAD Santa!”
10. “I just found out something bad. Santa’s heart stopped beating. This year, was your name on the good list because you died? Happy Holidays!”
11. “I hope it snows on Christmas for you this year. But if you run out of the white one, keep in mind that I have a lot of the red one. “Merry Christmas, buddy!”
12. “Sure, being on the Nice List gets you more gifts, but being on the Naughty List is its own reward. This Christmas, may you be surrounded by Ho’s!”
13. “I left something for Santa. Cookies, I mean!”
Give a Gift
When you were young, did you ever give cute little coupon books as gifts? The better version is a handwritten card with a coupon for the best gift of the year.
14. “This card gives you free babysitting for 5 days. You can go on a date, take a day trip, or go on a longer trip. If you don’t redeem within a year, you might have to pay a fine. Thanks for everything you do for me!”
15. “Don’t worry if someone drags you out of your house, ties a bow around you, and throws you in a sack. Santa is just granting my Christmas wish!”
17. “What did the donkey do when Santa’s sleigh cut him off? HEE-HAWnked! ”
18. “Knock, knock! Who is it? Mary. Mary…? Mary, Jesus! ”
19. “Who brings gifts to cats?” Santa Paws! ”
20. “What do Santa’s little helpers get called? Clauses in the Background! ”
21. “What do you call a child who won’t sit on Santa’s lap? Claustrophobic! ”
22. “What did the wise men say after they gave gold and frankincense as gifts? “Wait, there’s myrrh here.”
23. “If your car breaks down on Christmas Eve, what should you do? “Take a mistletoe.”
24. “In school, what was Santa’s favorite subject? Chemistree.”
25. “What does “Oh, oh, oh” mean? Santa walking backwards.”
26. “What’s the deal with Santa’s three gardens? So he can say, “Ho, ho, ho!” ”
27. “What does Miley Cyrus eat during the holidays?” Twerky! ”
28. The beaver asked the Christmas tree, “What did you say?” Nice gnawing you! ”
29. “What do reindeer put on their Christmas tree? Horn-aments! ”
30. “Who is Santa’s favorite musician? Presley like an elf! ”
31. “What do the elves do the day after Christmas to clean Santa’s sleigh? They put Santa-tizer to use! ”
What we suggest:
The Christmas Money Tree
33. “They say the best Christmas presents are those that come from the heart… Cash and gift cards are also great. Here’s a small gift to help you get through the holidays. Happy Holidays!”
34. “We hope your Christmas costs less! We wish you a Christmas that costs less. We hope you have a cheaper Christmas and start the new year without any debt. “Cheers to a Christmas that doesn’t break the bank!”
35. “Christmas is a wonderful time, but it eats up all of my savings!” That’s the magic of Christmas, LOL. This year, don’t give the kids too many gifts. Happy Holidays!”
It’s a Beaut, Clark!
37. “Unlike Clark Griswold, we didn’t have to drive for hours to the forest, walk through waist-deep snow, and risk our eyes freezing to find the perfect tree. But it’s perfect, just like Clark!”
38. “I went to the store, sat on Santa’s lap, and asked him to bring all kinds of crap for my FRIENDS. Monica, Monica, happy Hanukkah to you! When they saw Santa Claus, he told them to say hi to Ross and tell Joey that Christmas would be snowy. And Rachel and Chandler, ha ha la handler!!”
39. “Singing loudly for everyone to hear is the best way to spread Christmas cheer!” — Bud, the Elf
41. “Ho, ho, holy sh*t!” I love you so much! Oh, and Happy Holidays!”
42. “Ho-Ho-Bro! Your favorite sister is here to say Merry Christmas! Don’t forget to keep playing Christmas music until next year… and eggnog with rum added. You know, the way your dad taught you!”
43. “Oh friend. You’re doing great. But you are also a whore. But, like, she’s cool! “Merry Fucking Christmas, you scumbag!”
A Stress-Free Christmas
45. “The best part of Christmas for some people is when it’s all over! I hope your Christmas is as stress-free as it can be!”
46. “Christmas is the only time I buy nuts, and it’s the only time I feel like I might lose my mind. This holiday season, may you stay sane!”
47. “Happy Holidays! May your eggnog have enough rum in it to get you through the holiday. And don’t forget to switch out the alcohol for coffee and other caffeinated drinks every now and then, or you’ll turn into a real Grinch!”
48. “Whoever said “All is Calm” has never spent Christmas at our house… I hope the kids aren’t driving you too crazy. Happy Holidays!”
What we suggest:
We Wish You a Punny Christmas
Whether you want to wish your Ninjabread Man a Jingle Bell Guac, get all the Jingle Ladies under the Mistle-Toad, or sing a Fleece Navidad to Santa Jaws, a punny Christmas card is a great way to say “Peas on Earth” to all your Christmas friends.
49. “Merry Christmas to the only person I care about. You RING my bells, DECORATE my halls, make my world happy, and SLEIGH me. I love you with everything I have, and I can’t wait to see you again. Muah!”
50. “Say, ‘Kitties, we love you,’ when we’re not around. SLEIGH our name, SLEIGH our name. You seem kind of angry, go to the bakery, why all of a sudden do you want something? SLEIGH our name, SLEIGH our name. We wish we could be with you because we love you so much. Better SLEIGH our name.”
51. “Oh crap, I misspelled another word. I wanted to say “wish you were BEER.” You know I can spell like a WHORE. Happy Holidays!”
52. “MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you have a happy and bright holiday. When my HOOMAN BEAN goes to see her PAW-rents, she and I like to watch your videos.
53. “You’re MEOWzing! I wish I could spend the PAWlidays with you because I’ve heard you make a great tuna salad. Happy FISHmas and MEW year!”
54. “On Christmas Eve, don’t forget to put out the fire in your fireplace, or you’ll be sorry when you wake up to a CRISP Kringle.” Have a FANTASTIC Christmas!”
55. “Merry Christmas, you scumbags! Hope all of you are doing well this holiday season.
56. “It’s a SNOW joke, I’m s-MITTEN with you! We really did fall in love at first sight, and our chemistry is great. Let’s cuddle up in front of a fire, CLAUS. I’ve been pining for you all day. We were BORN to be! Happy Christmas, little one!”
57. “I wish my favorite HO HO HO! We can’t wait to celebrate the holidays with all our JINGLE ladies and take ELFIES with our GRINCH faces while they are resting. You KNOW the drill, so get ready to SLEIGH the season!”
58. “SLEIGH?! We heard that you won’t be home for Christmas this year. Say it ain’t SNOW! We will definitely miss you, but we still hope you have a happy Christmas. Hugs and kisses!”
Funny Christmas Quotes
61. “Santa is very happy because he knows where all the bad girls live.” – Dennis Miller
62. “Santa has the right idea: he should only visit people once a year.” – Borge Victor
63. “Santa Claus’s suit is red, so he must be a communist.” And long hair and a beard? You must be a pacifist. “What’s he smoking in that pipe?” – Songs by Arlo Guthrie
Send a Christmas Card
Deck the halls, jingle the bells, and send your friends a funny Christmas card this year that will make them all yell “SANTA!” I know him!” and hoped that this Christmas would be merry and bright.
80 Funny Witty Christmas Card Sayings For The Holiday 2022
20 Funny Christmas Card Sayings For Family
- I hope you love the present you told me to buy for you
- Merry Christmas and happy new year.
- What do you call a gingerbread ninja? – Ginjas! (We never get tired of this Christmas holiday joke!)
- Christmas is Claus for celebration!
- It’s the most wine-derful time of the year
- This holiday season let us treasure what is truly important in all our lives, the reason for the season: your Cookies.
- You know those commercials where the present is a brand new car with a big red bow? Yeah, we’re not doing that.
- Home is where the Christmas cookies and presents are!
- Christmas is not about presents. It’s about family… and spiral ham…. and who in the family is bringing the spiral ham?
- I know we say this every year… but let’s actually go caroling… No, I mean it! Our neighbors will looove it…
- I would say all i want for Christmas is YOU, But I really would love a new credit card as well!
- “Christmas is a baby shower that went totally overboard.” – Andy Borowitz
- “My husband’s idea of getting the Christmas spirit is to become Scrooge.” – Melanie White
- “Nothing’s as mean as giving a little child something useful for Christmas.” – Kin Hubbard
- “What I like about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with the present.” – Don Marquis
- That warm feeling isn’t just the Christmas spirit. I think you left the oven on.
- “A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.” – Garrison Keillor
- “I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store, and he asked for my autograph.” – Shirley Temple
- “There are three stages of man: he believes in Santa Claus; he does not believe in Santa Claus; he is Santa Claus.” – Bob Phillips
- Christmas has been canceled. Unfortunately, you told Santa that you’ve been good. He died laughing.
20 Christmas Card Sayings For Friends
- May you be surrounded by ho’s this Christmas season.
- Ho! Ho! Holy shit! It’s almost Christmas!
- May your nuts remain uncracked this holiday season.
- You bettah check yo elf before you wreck yo elf.
- Let’s be naughty and save Santa a trip.
- When I think about you, I touch my elf.
- The best way to spread Christmas cheer is by singing loudly offkey so everyone gets away from you.
- Another Christmas already? Seriously, what the Elf?
- I’m sure the one thing you don’t want to find in your stockings on Christmas morning is your husband/wife!
- Christmas is mostly for children. But we adults can enjoy it too, until the credit card bills arrive.
- Christmas is a good excuse to send cards to all my favorite people. Congratulations on retaining your position on my list this year.
- May your fun be large and bills be small this year. Merry Christmas
- I’m trying something new this Christmas. I’m going to wrap myself up and sleep under the Christmas tree, so you’ll finally understand what a gift I am to you.
- I hope you like my new Christmas cake recipe. They are called shut the fucupcakes, its Christmas.
- I couldn’t afford a present this year’s Christmas, so I wrapped myself for you.
- Santa has had the right idea all along. Visiting family only once per year. Genius!
- Mentally: I am totally ready for Christmas. Financially? I’ll never be ready.
- You know what I got for Christmas? Fat. I. Got. Fat!
- You’ll like this present.
You gave it to me last year!
If you forget to get your close coworkers Christmas gifts, they might not talk to you for a long time (hope we are not overthinking). But remember that the jokes and funny sayings in the Christmas cards you give to your boss and your coworkers can’t be the same. Choose the ones that make them laugh but don’t make them feel weird, ok?
- May the Christmas season fill your home with joy your heart with love, and your life with absolutely everything you put on your wish list.
- Hope you have a remember-forever-and-ever-and-ever-and-ever kind of holiday.
- Wishing you the gifts of the season — Peace, Joy, and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- But first, let me take an elfie.
- Christmas comes but once a year, but when it comes, it’d better bring good beer.
- Time to get into the Christmas spirit – vodka, gin, rum, etc.
- We wish you a merry Christmas we wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas and you’re welcome – that song’s now stuck in your head all day.
- Bring on the joy! Bring on the cheer! Bring on the present swap game… I always dominate! Merry Christmas to my favorite… Ho, Ho, Ho!
- If you look for me at Christmas, Don’t forget to check the local bar!
- Santa saw your Facebook – you’re getting a dictionary this year!
- If I had to choose between you and Santa. I’d probably choose you, only for the fact that it’s extremely weird how some old guy breaks into my house to give me gifts. If he wasn’t old, I’d choose him…
- I would have bought you that really high priced gift that we both have talked about, but you know, with the pay here, this card was all that I could afford! Merry Christmas!
- “I love Christmas. I receive a lot of wonderful presents I can’t wait to exchange.” – Henny Youngman
- Can I keep you forever? You are the perfect gift i would never like to lose for this Christmas.
- Why Christmas is just like any other day in office, I always find the big man come and take all the credit away in the evening.
- So Santa hides behind a large beard and has no income, but he can afford to give away billions of presents and flies to every city across the world every year. Are we sure Santa isn’t money laundering?
- What I don’t like about work Christmas parties is the possibility I might have to look for a job the next day after I have suitably embarrassed myself.
- Christmas is so much worse as you get older. It’s like “What do you want this year?”
IDK, financial security?
A sense of purpose?
But a nap would be nice!!
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas! Oops you are working today, sorry it’s your shift!
- You are a true Santa, I didn’t expect my salary to double this Christmas. May it continue the same throughout the year! Merry Christmas Boss!
Fun Dog Christmas Card Sayings
Because these kinds of Christmas card sayings are so unusual, we had to make a whole new section for them. If you have a dog, you might think of making a dog Christmas card (don’t act like you’ve never thought of that!). So, go one step further and start your messages with some great dog Christmas card sayings. These funny sayings are short, but they can add a lot to the holiday spirit.
Last but not least, you’ll have the cutest and funniest card that people will want to keep. And maybe next year, they’ll write about you on their Christmas cards.
Have a hairy Christmas, everyone! Can you get it? Great! Now let’s get started.1. Happy Pawsliday May your days be furry and bright!
2.Have a barking good Christmas and a tail-waggin’ New Year!
3.Ho, Ho, Ho it’s Santa Paws!
4. Daschund through the snow
5. For Christmas, please bring me squeaky toys and treats. No clothes! I repeat. NO CLOTHES!
6. Keep the food coming and we’ll jingle all the way7. We woof you a Merry Christmas!
8.Have a Pawsitively Happy Holiday!
9. Feliz Naughty-Dog!
10. I believe in Santa Paws!
11. Silent Night, Howwwwly night; dogs are calm, birds are alright…
12. I’ll say this… if me wearing this (ridiculous costume) doesn’t get me an awesome holiday gift, nothing will
13. Seasons Grrrrrreetings!
14. Become Rudolph they said! It would be fun they said!
15. Santa’s not the only one who likes getting milk and cookies. Merry Christmas!
16. My owners are at it again! Must be that silly season thing!
17. I ate Elf on shelf. I helped because he is creeeeeepy!
18. I destroyed your other gifts. Because I’m the only one you need!
19. Wreck the trees and blame the doggies.
Fa la la la la la!
20. Santa, you are not leaving until I get my Tennis Ball!
Ah, the time of year when you start off by putting up boughs of holly and end up wanting to beat your family members with your fists. This is the time of year when you need a little fa-la-la-la-lol in the form of funny Christmas card sayings. Aunt Carol might be asking why you’re still single, mom and dad might be bugging you to get off the family phone plan, and Grandpa Joe might be badgering you for a Facebook tutorial.
There’s nothing like a punny comment, a dad joke that makes you cringe, or a slightly inappropriate remark to break the holiday tension. And if your funny Christmas card messages don’t quite hit the mark, that’s all the more reason to sing “Merry Little Christmas” while drinking spiked eggnog.
So pull out your tools for making Christmas cards (hello, glitter!) and get to work. Or you could make your life easier and pay someone else to do the work (especially if the height of your artistic ability is still stick people). And don’t forget the reason for the season: to be thankful for what you have, to love your family, and to remember how great it is that you only have to see your family once a year.
Funny Christmas Card Sayings
This year, don’t send the same old boring Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays messages. Even the Grinch would laugh at these funny things to write on a Christmas card.
1. It’s the most wine-derful time of the year.
2. Have a cool yule and swell noel.
3. I hope you love the present you told me to buy for you.
4. Let’s be naughty and save Santa a trip.
5. A Christmas Conspiracy: Olive, the other reindeer…
6. But first, let me take an elfie.
7. This season, surround yourself with hos. (Maybe don’t give that one to grandma.)
8.When i think about you, i touch myself (Ok, definitely don’t give that one to grandma.)
9. On Santa’s grocery shopping day — He’s making a list, chicken and rice.
10. Its beginning to cost a lot like christmas11. Merry Christmas, and hippy new year (For the more ancient folks in your family)
12. Christmas comes but once a year, but when it comes, it better bring good beer.
13. Keep calm and merry on!
140 Best Christmas Card Messages to Write in a Card in 2022
Christmas card messages are a quick and easy way to connect with loved ones and convey your best wishes. Sending numerous cards, however, can undoubtedly become overwhelming, particularly if you add it to your already full to-do list for this holiday season. The best Christmas wishes are those that come from the heart, yet even the most creative among us occasionally struggle for ideas.
View the joyful Christmas card wishes for loved ones as well as the considerate messages that capture the difficulties that many of us faced this year. I hope these illustrations assist you in selecting the appropriate words to uplift and inspire those around you during this holiday season.
Tips for What to Write in Christmas Cards
Consider the recipient of each card before writing it. A heartfelt written Christmas message will not only convey holiday cheer but also make the receiver feel valued and special. Which is actually what the holiday season is all about!
Spend some time mentioning something unique to close family or friends. You may be aware that they have gone through it during the year, or perhaps they are anticipating it in the coming year. This might relate to their personal lives, professional advancements, vacations they’ve gone or plan to take, etc.
You could want to write a more professional holiday card greeting to a customer, business partner, or more distant family to wish them a happy holiday season.
Classic Merry Christmas Wishes
You’ll find short and simple Christmas messages in this section that are ideal for close friends and family.
- A friend that makes my life joyful and bright wishes you a Merry Christmas!
2. The favor of love the peaceable gift. the present of joy. May you have all of these this Christmas.
3. May you experience the joy of the holiday season and the tranquility and blessings of Christmas.
4. May the Christmas season bring you pleasure, love, and laughter in your house and in your heart.
5. We wish you a wonderful Christmas spent with family and friends and the happiest possible new year!
6. May the beautiful magic of Christmas work to make you happy and to fulfill all of your desires.
7. May this Christmas provide a happy conclusion to the year and pave the way for a new, bright year. Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year to you!
8. May today’s riches turn into tomorrow’s cherished memories. I’m sending you plenty of love, happiness, and joy. Happy Holidays!
9. I wish you a Merry Christmas filled with joy, laughter, and goodwill. A happy and contented new year is what I wish for you. I wish you a happy holiday.
10. It’s time to savor the treats, to deck out the entire house, and to treasure each gathering. May the holiday cheer and celebrations linger in your lives long after Christmas has passed. Happy Holidays! happy new year
11. May the Christmas spirit flood your home with priceless recollections of time spent with your lovely family.
12. May you always be filled with the pleasure and tranquility of Christmas.
13. Warmest Holiday Wishes! With many best wishes for the holiday season and the new year.
14. May you always be blessed with the joy, serenity, and blessings of the season.
15. Happy New Year and a Merry Christmas to you.
16. May you experience Christmas blessings today and always.
17. May the Christmas spirit of peace and pleasure surround you now and in the coming year.
18. I’m sending you a holiday and new year’s wish for tranquility and joy.
19. I hope you and your family have a fantastic Christmas and may the new year bring you all health, happiness, and wealth.
20. Best wishes for the holiday season and the coming year.
21. Best wishes for a wonderful New Year and a very joyful Christmas full of joy and laughter!
22. I hope you have a joyous and happy Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year. I appreciate how amazing of a buddy you are!
23. I’d want to wish you a pleasant holiday season and a quiet and prosperous new year.
Happy Holidays Messages (Non-Religious)
You’ll discover samples of holiday greetings in this part that you can send to loved ones who don’t observe the religious components of the holidays. We have you covered if you don’t know what to put in a holiday card!
24. Whatever is lovely, whatsoever has significance, anything that makes you happy; May you have it over the holidays and the future year.
25. Best wishes for a joyous holiday season and a prosperous new year. May you always be blessed with peace, love, and wealth.
26. I wish you have a wonderful, joyous, and sparkling holiday season!
27. To a happy present and a fondly recalled past. Happy holidays and a wonderful new year, best wishes.
28. I’d want to wish you a happy holiday season and a happy, healthy new year.
29. I wish you a tranquil holiday season and a happy and prosperous new year.
30. Best wishes for a joyous holiday season and a prosperous new year, along with safe travels.
31. This is one of my favorite times of the year because I get to share new customs with you. I hope you enjoy all the festivities this season has to offer!
32. My family is sending you warm holiday greetings for cosy winter nights and the comforting flavors of the season.
33. This holiday season, may the intimacy of friends and the coziness of your home lift your spirits.
34. I’d want to wish you and your family a happy, healthy, peaceful, and prosperous New Year.
35. Warmest wishes for a joyous holiday season and a healthy, happy new year.
36. I wish you all the best for a joyful, healthy, and quiet New Year.
37. Happy and prosperous new year, best wishes.
38. Best wishes for a joyous holiday season and a prosperous new year.
39. I’d want to wish you a pleasant holiday season and a prosperous and peaceful new year.
40. May you have a happy and joyful holiday season.
41. Greetings of joy and happiness to you and your loved ones. Enjoy a wonderful holiday season.
42. Happy Holidays and best wishes for the upcoming year.
43. Happy holidays and best wishes for a fantastic new year.
44. I hope the holidays are great for you and your family.
45. Let love softly permeate our homes and hearts. I hope you have plenty of reasons to be happy during these most lovely of seasons.
46. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and have a wonderful and profitable new year.
47. Peace, love, and joy to you throughout this holiday season.
48. We send our holiday greetings to you and your family as well as best wishes for a prosperous and happy new year.
49. More secular greetings can be found on our Happy Holidays page.
Religious Christmas Wishes & Card Messages
A selection of holiday greetings and card messages for loved ones who are celebrating the birth of Christ.
50. God’s blessings upon you on Christmas and always.
51. May the wonders of His love envelop you this Christmas and always.
52. May Christmas bring you joy, and may the New Year bring you treasures in the form of faith, hope, and love.
53. A star above, a starry night, and a fortunate gift of love and hope. And happy holidays to you and your family.
54. God gave us His greatest gift on the first Christmas day. May its wonder serve as your constant light and compass. Happy Holidays!
55. Our prayers are addressed to God while Christmas carols enliven the atmosphere with cheer and mirth and church bells ring out all around us. Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year to you.
56. All things are made feasible through faith. Everything works because of hope. All things are made lovely by love. This Christmas, may you have each of the three.
57. May the Christmas candles that quietly spread their radiance make you aware of God’s presence. And as He leads you through each day of the upcoming year, may you marvel at His enduring love. God’s blessings be with you this Christmas.
58. I hope that this Christmas and always after that you will get the gift of faith, the blessing of hope, and the peace of His love. May this Christmas bring you God’s blessings!
59. This Christmas, may your heart be raised in thanksgiving for Jesus’ beautiful gift and the joy He brings into our lives. Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year to you.
60. Happy Holidays. God bless you abundantly during this Christmas season.
61. God bless you with love, joy, and peace during the holiday season and in the next year.
62. Sharing the splendor, wonder, and miracle of this holy season with you. Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
63. This Christmas season is a result of Jesus. It’s His presence, not the gifts, that makes Christmas magical. This holiday season, may you sense His love surrounding you. I’d want to wish you a prosperous new year.
64. All things are made feasible through faith. Everything works because of hope. All things are made lovely by love. This Christmas, may you have each of the three.
65. May the Christmas candles that quietly spread their radiance make you aware of God’s presence. And as He leads you through each day of the upcoming year, may you marvel at His enduring love. God’s blessings be with you this Christmas.
66. I hope that this Christmas and always after that you will get the gift of faith, the blessing of hope, and the peace of His love. May this Christmas bring you God’s blessings!
67. This Christmas, may your heart be raised in thanksgiving for Jesus’ beautiful gift and the joy He brings into our lives. Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year to you.
68. Happy Holidays. God bless you abundantly during this Christmas season.
69. God bless you with love, joy, and peace during the holiday season and in the next year.
70. Sharing the splendor, wonder, and miracle of this holy season with you. Merry Christmas and a happy new year. This Christmas season is a result of Jesus.
71. It’s His presence, not the gifts, that makes Christmas magical. This holiday season, may you sense His love surrounding you. I’d want to wish you a prosperous new year.
Funny Christmas Card Messages
Use these humorous messages that make fun of the holiday customs to spread some holiday cheer. Make your friends happy and then include a special message of your own.
72. The decorations are dazzling and the lights are glowing. Have a tremendous Christmas, I hope!
73. Have a wonderful Christmas with your elf! I hope you have a fantastic holiday season.
74. Who is Santa’s preferred rock musician? Presley is Elf! Hope you’re having a good time this holiday season while rocking around the tree.
75. Christmastime brings out the mistletoe and the booze! Eat, drink, and have fun.
76. It’s time for a holiday feast, so don your fat pants and savor every bite this Christmas!
77. I wish you and your loved ones who are “deer” a joyful holiday season.
78. Mariah just wants yew trees for Christmas, which I didn’t realize she loved trees so much.
79. What do the Elves use on Boxing Day to clean the sleigh? Santa-tizer! Happy Holidays.
80. When Santa unintentionally tumbles down your fireplace, what do you call him? Christmas time! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
81. What was the sticky tape’s response to the rapping paper? Hello, hello, and Happy Holidays!
Inspiring Christmas Card Quotes
These quotations are a beautiful addition to your Christmas card sayings since they perfectly express the joyous spirit of the season and the sense of community. There are several lovely sayings in this part that we hope you’ll incorporate in your card greetings, ranging from wistful to warm and nostalgic.
82. From one location to another, from heart to heart and from home to home. We become closer to one another because of the warmth and excitement of Christmas.
83. We probably all have trouble expressing our affection to one another, which is why we act so erratically around the holidays and buy countless, pointless gifts.
84. The presence of a contented family wrapped up in one another is the best present of all to be found under any Christmas tree.
85. The mess made in the living room on Christmas Day is one of the most beautiful messes ever. Avoid removing it too hastily.
86. Maybe Christmas doesn’t come from a store, he reasoned. Perhaps Christmas means a little bit more this year!
The Grinch is a Dr. Seuss book.
87. Christmas is the only time of year when you may consume sweets from socks while sitting in front of a dead tree.
88. Never be concerned about your Christmas tree’s size. They are all 30 feet tall in the view of kids.
89. Christmas is great because we all experience it together and it is required, like a storm.
90. Christmas makes the world seem softer and more beautiful by waving its magic wand over it.
Peale, Norman Vincent
91. When we think back on prior Christmases, we typically discover that the little things, rather than the significant events, emit the most enjoyment.
92. Christmas is a part of one’s home that is carried in one’s heart rather than being an exterior event.
I am Freya Stark.
93. I love the holiday season, but I’ve noticed something every year of my life: I always enjoy the gifts I receive, but how much I adore the ones I give!
94. Heap on the wood; the wind is chilly; however, no matter how it whistles, we’ll continue to celebrate Christmas.
Scott, Sir Walter
Romantic Christmas Card Messages
Do you want to send your significant other Christmas greetings? You may make your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, or wife feel extra special by using one of these beautiful Christmas wishes!
95. This Christmas, be my date. I’ll be standing by the mistletoe for you.
96. May the holiday season bring you as much joy and love as it has for me. We toast to a happy holiday season together!
97. I hope that, like the dazzling star you are, your Christmas glows with holiday cheer.
98. Or is it just the smell of turkey and eggnog that’s in the air? I hope your Christmas is as fantastic as you are!
99. You are the only thing I need, regardless of the Christmas present I receive. Happy Holidays, my sweetie.
100. I’m so fortunate to spend another Christmas with my best friend, you. Happy Christmas, sweetheart.
101. May this holiday season bring you pleasant surprises, pleasure, laughter, and loads of enjoyment. Under the mistletoe, meet me!
102. To me, you are really unique. With you, I enjoy sharing life and love. This Christmas, may all of your wishes come true.
103. I hope and pray that you have a joyful, loving, and great Christmas.
104. I always ask Santa for you as a present. A better present than spending Christmas with you is beyond my wildest dreams.
Christmas Wishes for Faraway Friends & Family
This Christmas, are your friends and loved ones far away? To make their day better, send a Christmas card greeting to them. Find the right words to send Christmas greetings to the important people in your life from afar.
105. I’m sending you my sincere Christmas greetings whether we are close by or thousands of miles apart. I miss you.
106. It’s not ideal to be separated during this particular time of year, but I hope we can get back together soon. Happy Holidays!
107. Happy Holidays! Feliz Navidad, Joyeux Noel! Wishing you a Merry Christmas this holiday season from around the world.
108. Even though you’re far away, I’ll have you in my mind on Christmas. Happy Holidays and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas to you!
109. I wish we could have met up during the holidays. During this Christmas, I’m thinking of you!
110. From thousands of miles away, I’m sending you greetings and wishes for a pleasant holiday season. Merry Christmas!
111. For Christmas, I wish you were traveling back home. I sincerely hope you enjoy your day!
112. We will be in one other’s minds this Christmas whether we are together or apart. I hope you have a lovely holiday season!
113. I may not be present for Christmas with you, but I hope that we will be together for the holiday season after that. Wishing you a Merry Christmas.
114. I want to send you a heartfelt Christmas wish even though we are separated by a great distance. Happy Holidays!
Christmas Card Messages for a Challenging Year
Many people have had a rough couple of years due to illness, loss, uncertain job, and isolation. These Christmas card messages provide a starting point for penning letters of inspiration to friends and relatives for those who have found it to be lonely or depressing.
115. Fresh year? Please, yes! We wish everyone better times in the future! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a secure future in 2023.
116. Just for you, we filled this Christmas card with plenty of warm hugs and kisses! We wish you a joyous and safe Christmas and look forward to speaking with you shortly.
117. We’re sending you our warmest regards and happy holidays. Though we are apart right now, we will always have you in our hearts. In these dangerous times, be careful and keep yourself safe. You’re missed!
118. We wish you a very Merry Christmas and a joyous holiday season from our bubble to yours! Observe caution and safety.
119. Happy Holidays! We sincerely apologize for your illness and hope you are getting better and stronger every day. May you have some downtime over the holidays to recharge and find new hope for the coming year.
120. May the pleasure and calm of the holiday season flood your home. I’m sending my love to your family and am eagerly anticipating the day we will meet you again. Stay safe and take care of one another.
121. We are incredibly appreciative of what you gave up this year in order to help and serve others. May this Christmas serve as a time for you to relax, recharge, and think back on everything you have accomplished. We are sending you our sincere Christmas greetings and our best wishes for a happy and safe New Year.
122. Happy Holidays! Let’s toast to your wellbeing and happiness. Without you, it’s unquestionably not the same. Maybe Christmas in July is in order? May you be strong, safe, and take care of yourselves till then. You’re missed!
123. Despite the challenges, I wish you a very happy Christmas and holiday season. We would be right there with you if this year’s events were different. We wish you and your family a very happy and prosperous New Year. Have a good time, and talk to you soon!
124. Every day we remember [name] and pray for him, and you have been on our minds and in our prayers. We are aware that this Christmas will be very challenging for you, and we wish we could be with you in person to give you more support. All of our affection is being sent from a distance. Please let us know if you require anything at all.
125. We are sending our entire Christmas spirit to your family. We are aware that the past year has been filled with difficulties, and we pray that the upcoming year will bring your family more stable times. We wish you the very best for future success.
126. Happy holidays, cherished friend! You’ve been so inventive this year, and it never ceases to inspire me! But I’m aware that you’ve been having trouble in the midst of everything. I wish you a happy and safe holiday season. Brighter times and the New Year are just around the corner. I’m eager to see you since I miss you so much.
127. A very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from our family to yours. You’ve been through a trying time, and we wish you a warm and hopeful new year. All of our love and best wishes are sent for happier times.
Christmas Card Messages for Your Co-workers or Boss
Are you trying to figure out how to email co-workers greetings for Christmas or notes thanking them for their assistance throughout the year? Get motivated by our best holiday wishes for coworkers, staff, and even your boss:
128. I want to start off the new year by wishing you a very happy, healthy, and wealthy Christmas!
129. I appreciate all of your effort this year. I hope your holiday season is enjoyable!
130. You’re always willing to lend a helping hand, which is why I really appreciate working with you. I hope you have a fantastic Christmas!
131. Happy holidays! Warmest wishes. I hope you and your family have a successful and healthy future.
132. You and your co-workers are what make going to work so fun. Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year to you!
133. I enjoy doing business with you. I wish you a wonderful holiday season. Enjoy your time off!
134. Happy holidays and a healthy new year to all! I value the excellent work you perform. Enjoy the time off you deserve.
135. We appreciate you contributing so much to our team. I wish you a restful holiday season.
136. This year, working with you has been a pleasure. Happy holidays to you and your family.
137. I’d want to express my gratitude for your company. Best wishes for a wonderful new year filled with success.
Holiday Thank You Messages
Our lives are made easier by a variety of services all year round. You might be appreciative of your child’s tutors, piano teachers, and other music educators, as well as the sports coaches for their preferred sports. A lovely Christmas letter filled with well wishes for a very special holiday season can go a long way to showing your thanks for these workers’ extraordinary patience.
138. You radiate positivity in the classroom, and your influence on your kids will last for a very long time. Happy Holidays!
139. Santa only brings gifts on one day of the year, but you give the gift of knowledge by attending school every day. Happy Holidays.
140. I really appreciate all of your hard work and brilliance! I hope your vacation is wonderful. Merry Christmas!
141. Enjoy your holiday vacation. I’m excited to see you again the next year, but not for the homework and pop quizzes.
142. Happy Holidays to the best [coach/teacher/tutor]. I appreciate what you have taught me this year.
143. I want to take a moment as the holidays become busier to send you a sincere “Thank you!” for all your help and kindness this year. I hope the coming year brings you happiness and success!
144. This time of year is ideal for me to express my gratitude for everything you do. From my family to yours, thank you. I hope you enjoy your holiday!
145. Just wanted to write you a quick note to say how much I value all you do. I appreciate all of your assistance this year. I hope you have a happy Christmas!
146. From the [your family name] family, best wishes for the holiday season to you and your family. We wish you a happy holiday season.
147. Thank you for providing my child with the priceless gift of education and for assisting in [his/her] guidance. Happy Holidays!
148. You are to blame for how much pleasure learning is. I appreciate having you as a teacher. I wish you a happy holiday season.
149. I hope your holiday break is as enjoyable and restful as you deserve. You are the top. Happy Holidays!
150. I appreciate everything you’ve done this year for [me/my child]. You create a welcoming environment where pupils can flourish. Happy Holidays!
151. Happy holidays and best wishes for another year of growth, learning, and improving our classroom.
152. Every day, you give us the gift of knowledge. We appreciate your encouragement to live, laugh, and learn. Happy Holidays!
How to Sign Off a Christmas Card
Avoid the tried-and-true “From…” and give your holiday card some flair. You’ll find a suitable closing quote here, whether you’re looking for a way to end your Christmas card for a dear friend or an acquaintance:
- All the best
- All my love
- Best wishes
- God bless
- Happy holidays
- Happy new year
- Have a good one
- Hugs and kisses
- Lots of love
- Merry Christmas
- Missing you
- Much love
- Peace and joy
- Season’s greetings
- Take care
- Take it easy
- Until next time
- Warmest wishes
- Wishing you the best
- With love
- Your friend
- Your loving wife etc
- Yours faithfully