FUTA PreDegree Admission Form 2021/2022 is Out. This is to notify candidates who are interested in the pre-degree program of the Federal University of Technology, Akure that the Management of the institution has begun the sale of forms for admission into its pre-degree program for 2021/2022 academic session. Interested candidates should see the list of available courses, admission requirements, and how to apply below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-Degree Science (PDS) Programme, Centre for Continuing Education (CCE), The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
The Pre-Degree Science (PDS) Programme is full-time and will run for One Academic Session of Two (2) Semesters. FUTA PreDegree Admission Form
During the programme, candidates will have the opportunity to write the University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and MAY seek admission into the following Schools in the University:
School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (SAAT)
School of Engineering and Engineering Technology (SEET)
School of Environmental Technology (SET)
School of Earth and Mineral Sciences (SEMS)
School of Sciences (SOS)
School of Health and Health Technology (SHHT)
School of Computing (SOC)
Candidates should possess five credit passes in WASC, NECO, GCE or equivalent at not more than two sittings in relevant subjects from: Jamb result
• ENGLISH LANGUAGE • BIOLOGY/AGRIC. SCIENCE
• MATHEMATICS • ECONOMICS
• PHYSICS • TECHNICAL DRAWING
• CHEMISTRY • GEOGRAPHY
***ACCOMMODATION WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR INTERESTED CANDIDATE ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
1. Candidates are to visit www.futa.edu.ng. Click on CCE portal and PDS application to create an account.
2. Login into your account with your username and password, and click on payment to generate an invoice for the application form.
3. Candidates are to pay an application fee of Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) only excluding bank charges on Remita platform ONLY in any bank.
4. Candidates are to complete and print the PDS Application form online by logging on to www.futa.edu.ng and click on the online PDS application form
5. Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the Screening schedule slip.
6. All awaiting results candidates must upload their results on www.futa.edu.ng on or before the closing date.
7. Screening will hold on a date to be announced later.
8. The listed helplines could be contacted for clarification on issues bordering on the Programme during office hours only: 07061162814,08074254379
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
All completed online application forms with the required relevant documents should be submitted to www.futa.edu.ng not later than the deadline.
Director,Centre for Continuing Education,
Federal University of Technology, Akure
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.