Galaxy College of Health Admission Form 2021/2022 is Out. Galaxy College of Health Technology (GACOHT) Bauchi, wishes to bring to the notice of the general public that the admission form for 2021/2022 is out for both certificate and diploma courses. Interested applicants should see the available courses, admission requirements, school fees, and how to apply below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably and qualified candidates for admissions into the various National Diploma (ND), Higher National Diploma (HND), Diploma and Certificate programmes of the Galaxy College of Health Technology (GACOHT) Bauchi for the 2021/2022 academic session. GACOHT Admission Form
Galaxy College of Health Technology (GACOHT) Bauchi, is a private owned college of health technology, just established after rigorous supervision and delicate approval by the authority concerned in 2019, as an institution of higher learning.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates can obtain the application form at the school premises OR kindly follow the link: https://admission.galaxycht.com/ to fill the online admission form on the school portal
ACCOUNT ACTIVATION GACOHT Admission Form
- 1. Click on New Application.
- 2. Enter your Name, DOB,Email and a valid phone number (ensure that it is your phone number for it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
- 3. You will be redirected to the confirmation page.
Please write down
- 1. your application number. and
- 2. your password.
- 1. Use your application number and password(The one you got earlier in confirmation page) as your Username as well as password.
- 2. A successful login will take you to the payment page.
- Confirm your information on the page and proceed to select a payment method. jamb result
- After a successful payment, you would proceed to fill your application form.
- You are required to enter your personal information including your names and other relevant information. A valid phone number is required which is going to be the primary communication medium in regards to your application.
CHOICE OF PROGRAMME
- You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
- i) You are expected to enter Primary School details, Name of institute, address of institute, starting year, ending year, year of award.
- ii) In addition to the above, applicants are expected to enter Secondary school details, Name of institute, address of institute, starting year, ending year, year of award.
UPLOADING YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
- You are required to upload o’level result, primary certificate, birth/declaration, indigene, identity, and your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain background. The picture should be a JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size..
- After filling all the necessary information, you should submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button. Before final submission of the application, cross check to ensure all the information are correct. This is because after any of the information..
PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM waec result
- After successful submission of the application, your application page is displayed Click on Print Application to print it..
- You will be contacted via SMS/EMAIL on your phone for the admission letter.
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.