Gtbank Aptitude Test Past Questions. To get employed with GT Bank, you must go through a recruiting procedure that might be lengthy. You can, however, be successful in their recruiting test with the adequate use of studying these past questions.
The easiest approach to sail the GT Bank recruitment screening test is to study the questions which have been asked in past years, such as GT Bank Recruitment past Questions and Answers.
It is a necessity that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. Therefore, you need to have a copy of GTBank Past Questions and Answers to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get it.
Why you need Gtbank Aptitude Test Past Questions
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased.
2. It also provides useful information about the types of questions to expect.
3. You will find out the number of questions you will see in the examination.
How is Gtbank Aptitude Test Past Questions Pattern?
If you are preparing for any GTBank recruitment aptitude test, be rest assured that their likely questions are mostly advanced reasoning / IQ questions that requires a lot of concentration, speed and accuracy. Thank God this past questions and answers material of GT Bank will guide you through all that.
What to expect in GTbank aptitude test comprises of the follow:
- Numerical Reasoning
- Abstract Reasoning
- Verbal/Critical Reasoning
- Error Checking
- Diagram Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative reasoning
Samples of GTBank Aptitude Test Questions
The following are sample and examples of Guaranty Bank CBT aptitude test, this will give an idea of how Guaranty Trust Holding Company PLC – GTCO set their job computer based test for all positions.
1. Kabul is located 2 km away to the north-west Punjab. Rohtak is located 2 km in the south-west direction from Kabul. Melghat is another place and is located 2 km away in the north-west of Rohtak. Talu is located 2 km away in the south-west direction from Melghat. In which direction is Talu from Punjab?
b. North East
c. North West
Answer: a. West
Distances are same i.e. 2km so P, R and T fall in a single line. While K and M are in a single line.
Answer: d. c o b c f
Here we need to observe small patterns and then write the answer.
- In first 3 alphabets, we see that o comes before f. So, 2nd blank has to be o.
- c comes before b. So 4th blank has to be c.
- f comes before cc. So last blank has to be f.
- cc comes after f. So 1st blank needs to be c to satisfy this condition.
- b comes before o, so, 3rd blank should be b
3. If DOOR = 25, LOWER=37, TOWER=18, then OVER = ?
Answer: d. 06
Alphabets and their positions
Rule=add positions of alphabets and then reverse the result
DOOR = 4+15+15+18 = 52 = reverse 52 to give 25
How to Buy
The complete Gtb Past Questions and Answers with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08026529647 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Gtb Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Gtb Past Questions and Answers on Biology, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here