How to recharge GLO card in Nigeria – See the new Glo recharge code here. Dial Glo recharge USSD code to load your Glo recharge card now.
Globacom Network popularly known as Glo is a Nigeria’s very own mobile network with metro rings across every city in Nigeria and three West Africa countries; Ghana, Republic of Benin and Cote d’ivoire. Founded by Mike Adenuga in 2003, Globacom as breathed fresh air to the Nigeria telecommunication industry in as it allows it’s users to browse and make calls both locally and internationally at very affordable rate.
Globacom is a one of a kind network that offers it’s customers many goodies and this as won the heart of many Nigerians. Glo is the only sponsor of African voices televised by CNN and in April 2013, introduced the well-known realty singing show – X Factor to the continent of Africa. However some people still find it very difficult to recharge Glo card in Nigeria. Well, if you are among such category of people, today is your lucky day because in this post I will showing you how to recharge Glo card in Nigeria.
GLO RECHARGE CARD
A Glo recharge card has a 15-digit pin. and the prices fall between N100 -N1000.Before you load any Glo recharge card in Nigeria, make sure the pin is 15. Glo rechard card from N500 and N1000 comes in a silver panel and you will to scratch the silver panel to see the 15 digit. When breathing the silver panel ensure you do it carefully so as it wont disfigure any digit.
METHODS OF LOADING GLO RECHARGE CARD
Whenever you run out of airtime in your Glo line, here are two ways you can load a Glo recharge card
The Basic method
- Scratch the card gently or remove the pin carefully to prevent any digit from being distorted.
- Dail *123* (15 digit PIN) # for example; *123*124489092136564#
- Press Ok/send on your phone
- Dail #124# to check your account balance
For every ₦100 recharge, you will receive ₦100 to your main account, ₦50 for calls to any network, ₦450 for calling only Glo customers, 25 MB of data and 10 MB of bonus data to surf the net. This bonus is valid for 7days.
BENEFITS OF THE BASIC METHOD
- For every ₦200 recharge, you will receive ₦200 to your main account, ₦100 for calls to any networks, ₦900 for calling only Glo customers, 50 MB of data and 25 MB of bonus data to surf the net. This bonus is valid for 7 days.
- For every ₦500 recharge, you will receive ₦500 to your main account,₦250 for calls to any network, ₦2,250 for calling only Glo customers, 125 MB of data and 50 MB of bonus data to surf the net. This bonus is valid for 7 days.
- For every ₦1,000 recharge, you will ₦1,000 to your main account, ₦500 for calls to any network,₦4,500 for calls to only Glo customers, 250 MB of data and 100 MB of bonus data to surf the net. This bonus is valid for 15 days.
You can check the bonus balance, by dialing *606# . If you want to share these amazing benefits with friends and family, you can only share the gift data by dialing *606# and following the instructions that appear on the screen.
The Glo 4X method
I love this method because it gives me four times the value of every recharge of N100 and above. If you want to load your Glo recharge card this way, here are the steps:
- Buy your a glo recharge card (N100 and above)
- Scratch it gently if it as a silver panel
- Press *323*PIN# for example *323* 555558888853245#
- Press Ok/send on your phone
- Dail #124# to check your account balance.
BENEFIT OF THE GLOO 4X BETHOD
- For every ₦100 recharge, you will get ₦400 you can use for calling any network in Nigeria and 23 other countries. This bonus is valid for 14 days.
- For every ₦200 recharge, you will receive ₦800 you can use for calling any network in Nigeria and 23 other countries.This bonus is valid for 14 days.
- For every ₦500 recharge, you will receive ₦2000 you can use for calling any network in Nigeria and 23 other countries. This bonus is valid for 30 days
- For every ₦1,000 recharge, you will receive ₦4000 you can use for calling any network in Nigeria and 23 other countries.valid for 30 days. If you want check your balance, dial *122*30
There you have it two fantastic methods to load GLO RECHARGE CARD. Which do you prefer? The Normal method or the GLO 4X method? I prefer the Glo 4X method because I get more for less and I can also use it to call my friends and relatives in other countries
Apart from buying physical card with pin on it, you can simply recharge your Glo sim using your phone and banking details.It is simple, secure and convenient. To use this service, you have to link your phone number with your bank account. After doing that, dial *805* select your bank and input the amount of airtime you want to buy. If your transaction was successful, you will receive a confirmation message on your phone.If you are not using a GLO sim, you are missing a lot of goodies. Hurry up to the nearest GLO office in your neighbourhood and buy a GLO sim today to enjoy these amazing benefits.Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in NIgeria.
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.