The Ibarapa Polytechnic ND/HND Admission form 2021/2022 is Out. The Ibarapa Polytechnic (typically called “Ibarapa Poly”) is an institution of higher learning in Eruwa, Oyo State, Nigeria. Founded in 2014. To this end, the management of this polytechnic wishes to announce that the Ibarapa Polytechnic National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Admission form 2021/2022 is Out. Suitable and qualified candidates who have gotten the required JAMB cut off mark for the school are expected to check the admission requirements, how to apply, and the cost of the school admission form below. Npower Recruitment
The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa, now Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa welcomes applications from prospective candidates holding required qualifications for admission into the institution. Waec Result
Applicants for full-time National Diploma programmes are expected to possess School Certificate ( WASSCE) or its equivalents. Ibarapa Polytechnic ND/HND Admission Form
The Institution offers courses in the following categories of programmes;
Full-Time Application for National Diploma (ND) Candidates must apply for UTME Screening
Full-Time Application for Higher National Diploma Candidates must apply for HND Screening
FULL-TIME NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND).
– Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have sat for the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
– Candidates must have chosen Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa as their Institution of 1st choice.
– Candidates willing to change to Adeseun Ogundoyin Polytechnic, Eruwa as their 1st choice of institution with the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) immediately, can also apply.
– The ND Post UTME screening is ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) only.
FULL-TIME HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND).
– Candidates applying for the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes must possess National Diploma (ND) in the same discipline, obtained from any of the accredited Institutions. Pounds to Naira
Method of application
– Go to the admission application portal: https://application.aope.edu.ng/ and fill the appropriate form
– As soon as you are registered, Go to login and feed in your application ID and password.
– Continue your registration. Jamb Result
SPECIAL NOTE: Candidates who are found to fill more than one application shall be disqualified. All application payments should be made through the Polytechnic payment portal.
For more information: e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 08117641988, 08058363220 (Call only during the working hour between 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday) Dollar to Naira Rate
⚽ Start winning football betting today!
👉 Get correct FREE GG and Over 2.5 football prediction tips. Click here to join
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.