ICAN Past Questions Nov 2016. ICAN Past Questions and Answers. In the struggle to get into this programme, there are due processes to be followed. One of them is writing an examination to qualify you. However, it doesn’t stop there. After that, there comes another examination given out to determine if you pass the programme.
With the proper use of our Past Questions and Answers, you will definitely pass the ICAN Past Question examination and come out successfully and if this is your choice. This past question comes to you through your email address or WhatsApp. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever.
Why you need the ICAN Past Questions and Answers
- Helps understand likely exam length.
- Indicates typical number of questions.
- Identifies style of exam questions (short-answer, multiple choice or essays).
- Helps practice exam techniques and to identify repeated or rephrased questions.
How is ICAN Past Questions Pattern?
-Advance Audit and Assurance
-Strategic Financial Management
-Quantitative Techniques in Business
-Audit and Assurance
-Management, Governance and Ethics
-Public Sector Accounting and Finance
These exams is usually patterned in only objectives format and it is usually not in cbt.
Sample of ICAN Past Questions
- Which of the items listed below is NOT an example of distribution overheads?
- Upkeep and running of delivery vans
- Samples and displays
- Warehouse wages and salaries
- Packing cases
- Loading expenses
2. Wages are paid at an agreed rate per hour, day or week without reference to work done in the following circumstances EXCEPT
- Factory operatives’ work.
- General laborers work.
- Supervisors and inspectors’ work.
- Where supervision is close.
- Where measurement of work would not be simple.
3. Which of the under-listed factors is NOT considered in computing Economic Order Quantity (EOQ)?
- Reorder level
- Annual demand
- Cost of holding stock
- Cost of ordering
- Storage facility
4. Over-absorption of overheads occurs where
- Absorbed overheads exceed budgeted overheads.
- Actual overheads exceed absorbed overheads.
- Budgeted overheads exceed absorbed overheads.
- Absorbed overheads exceed actual overheads.
- Over-absorbed overheads exceed budgeted overheads.
5. In marginal costing techniques, breakeven point is the level of activity where contribution is equal to
- Profit plus tax.
- Fixed cost plus profit.
- Gross profit.
- Fixed cost only.
- Variable cost plus fixed cost
6. In the accounts of a process costing system, scraps would be charged to
- Cost Centre.
- Abnormal loss account.
- Profit and loss account.
- Production control.
How to Buy
The complete ICAN Past Questions and Answers pdf with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for ICAN Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, ICAN Past Questions and Answers Question and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.