IGCSE Past Questions Economics. The Cambridge IGCSE Economics Past Questions and Answers will help you to understand the Cambridge syllabus which candidates use to develop an understanding of economic theory, terminology and principles. http://infoguidenigeria.com
The Cambridge IGCSE Past Questions Economics syllabus provides a foundation for further study, including Cambridge International AS & A Level Economics, or the equivalent.
We only sell original Past Questions and Answers. This means that you are going to receive these past questions via your email address or Whatsapp once you REQUEST for them.
It is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. See more details on why you should buy the Customs Past Questions and Answers and other important information below.
Why you need IGCSE Past Questions Economics
The more you prepare with past questions, the more you sharpen your skills. These material helps you to recall what you have been learning in your class. Besides, it allows you to apply the concepts you have been mastering during your study times.
Therefore, past questions papers are a perfect option in your revision for your upcoming exams.
How is IGCSE Past Questions Economics Pattern?
IGCSE Past Questions and Answers are patterned in multiple choice format and it is not usually computer based. All Candidate are expected to be in the hall on time with their exams materials. Any course that involves calculation means you are to bring mathematical instruments, logarithm tables and calculator to assist you in the examination (IF THEY ARE ACCEPTED BY THE EXAMINER).
Sample of IGCSE Past Questions Economics
1 Each of the factors of production earns an income.
What are the incomes for land and capital?
A rent interest
B rent profit
C wages interest
D wages profit
2 A firm decides to stop manufacturing ovens and to produce washing machines instead.
What is the opportunity cost to the firm?
A the additional washing machines produced
B the cost of producing ovens
C the cost of producing washing machines
D the loss of the production of ovens
3 What is an advantage of the market economic system?
A It aims for equality of income.
B It ensures the provision of defence and law and order.
C It gives an incentive to produce.
D It reduces pollution and congestion
4 What is meant by the economic problem?
A how to achieve efficiency with the existence of fixed resources and limited wants
B how to allocate resources between public and private sectors
C how to balance unlimited wants against finite resources
D how to decide which methods to use to exploit all resources
How to Buy
The complete IGCSE Past Questions Economics with accurate answers is N5,000
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08026529647 to check availability before you proceed to make payment.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, IGCSE Past Questions Economics, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!!!
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here