Islamic Studies Gce Past Question. Many candidates are hearing about GCE past question without knowing what it is. Islamic Past question is a compiled question from the previous examination.
We are compiling questions each year after the examination. The same thing will happen this year, after Gce examination we will add the questions to our past questions. Past questions are very important in examination because it helps candidates know how the previous question is. Past questions also help Gce candidates to taste their selves and prepare well for the main examination.
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
Why you need Islamic studies Gce past question
It provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises. Since some of these questions are always repeated or rephrased there is a high chance of scoring higher in the examination and not writing gce again in your entire life because You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily. Dollar to Naira Rate
How is Islamic studies Gce past question pattern?
All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the ABSU Post Utme Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination. Islamic Studies past questions and Answers are patterned in multiple-choice format.
Sample Islamic Studies Gce Past Question
Objective Questions (OBJ):
1. The selection of a leader in the Jahiliyyah was based on
2. The conquest of Makkah was as a result of the
A. eagerness of Muslims to return to Makkah.
B. violation of the Treaty of Hudaybiyyah.
C. detention of the Prophet’s messengers.
D. invitation of the Prophet by Makkans.
3. The division of the Qur’an into Manzil is to facilitate its
D. Standardization. Jamb Result
4. The ninth year of hijrah is known as the
5. The least authentic among the following is
C. Da ‘if.
6. According to Hadith 34 of an-Nawawi, evil in society can be corrected by the
A. hand, tongue and heart.
B. sword, bow and arrow.
C. Mallam, Sultan and Shaykh.
D. teacher, politician and preacher.
7. The significance of Sadaqah is to
A. recognize the rich.
B. alleviate poverty.
C. accumulate wealth.
D. enrich the leader.
8. Disobedience of a Muslim wife can be checked by
A. taking her to court.
B. reporting her to her friends.
C. abandoning her in bed.
D. returning her to her parents. Pounds to Naira
How to Buy
The complete GCE Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08026529647 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address. Dollar to Naira Rate
How are you sure we will deliver the Past Question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers. Npower Recruitment
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for GCE Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, GCE Past Questions and Answers. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!
Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N9,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 monthly users on our website. Click here to read more.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!