JABU JUPEB Admission Form 2021/2022 is Out. This is to notify interested candidates that Joseph Ayo Babalola University has begun the sale of Jupeb form for admission into 20212022 academic sessions. Jupeb program is designed for candidates who want to gain direct entry admission into the University. while they study for JUPEB certificate, they also prepare themselves for university admission.
Undergoing the Jupeb program is not a waste of time as its certificate is highly recognized by most institutions in Nigeria. This implies that candidates with this certificate, candidates are eligible for admission into any institution in Nigeria as long as they obtained good grades during the study program. Interested applicants should see the list of available courses, admission requirements, and how to apply below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2021/2022 session.
Eligibility & Duration JABU JUPEB Admission Form
Eligibility: Eligible candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the University, English Language inclusive.
Duration: The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
Subject Combinations: Waec registration
- History/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (HLCRS)
- Economics/History/Literature in English (EHL)
- History/Igbo/CRS (HICRS)
- Igbo/Literature/CRS (ILCRS)
- History/Igbo/French (HIF)
- Social Sciences
- Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM)
- Government/ Economics /Geography (GEG)
- Literature/ Economics /Government (LEG)
- Biology/Economics/ Government (BEG)
- Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLCRS)
- Biology/Government/CRS (BGCRS)
- Management Sciences
- Business Studies /Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)
- Mathematics/Accounting/Geography (MAG)
- Mathematics / Economics / Business Studies (MEB)
- Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)
- Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM)
- Physics/Chemistry/Biology (PCB) Jamb result
Admission Form Price
- Create a student account by completing the form with your personal details and hitting the “Create Account” tab on completion. Please note that you will need a valid email address to activate your account.
- Activate your student account by checking your email inbox and clicking on the link in your email.
- Log in to e-portal with your student login details.
- Complete your bio data and upload all required documents. Please, note that all required documents are to be uploaded in JPEG format.
- Check your email account for response from the admission officer for further instructions on screening date.
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: JUPEB Coordinator – 08023026146, 07032307051 or visit JUPEB/non-university affiliations office at College of Environmental Studies Building at Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji Arakeji
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.