Jamb Past Questions And Answers On Government in PDF Format. We are pleased to inform all Art students who have chosen government as part of their jamb subject and would be sitting for the examination that we have the Jamb Past Questions And Answers On Government in PDF Format. You may be well versed or grounded in other aspects of your subject combination but have some difficulties with govt. You do not have to worry about this anymore because we have something that can help you out of it. Jamb Past Questions And Answers On Government in PDF Format is the solution.
What is Jamb Past Questions And Answers On Government in PDF
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Jamb Past Questions And Answers On Government in PDF Format is the compilation of all the questions that jamb have given to candidates to answer over the years. they answer these questions to score a definite mark that can qualify them for admission into the higher institutions for the coming academic session.
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. JUPEB Questions in PDF Format
All those who have bought our Jamb Past Questions And Answers On Government in PDF Format have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than you expected. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Jamb Past Questions And Answers On Government in PDF Format, you will definitely pass the jamb examination and come out successfully and gain direct entry admission into the university. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is Jamb Past Questions And Answers On Government in PDF Format Patterned
Normally, the Jamb Past Questions And Answers On Government in PDF Format is strictly in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We also provide the correct answers and little explanations where necessary for more clarity in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the jamb Past Questions And Answers On Government in PDF Format and watch yourself score higher than you expected in the upcoming jamb exams. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of Jamb Past Questions And Answers On Government in PDF Format
This past question will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Jamb Past Questions And Answers On Government in PDF Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the Jamb Past Questions And Answers On Government in PDF Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
1. Which of the following is NOT a characteristic of the parliamentary system of government?
A Ministers are usually members of parliament
B The PrimeMinister is politically responsible to the parliament
C The Head of State is the powerful organ of government
D The Head of Government may advise the Head of State to dissolve parliament
E The Party in opposition provides the Shadow Government.
2. Capitalism is an economic system in which A the economy of the State is centrally planned and controlled
B Private persons are permitted to undertake enterprises
C accumulation of private property is forbidden
D that means of production are owned and controlled by the State
E all big industries and the land are publicly owned for common good.
3. The process of depriving persons of the right of voting is called
4. Bicameralsmrefers to
A a one-chamber legislature
B the process of voting in the legislature
C the upper chamber in a legislature
D a two-chamber legislature
E legislature in all sovereign States.
5. The principle of the separation of powers implies that the three main organs of government work
B independently and co-operatively
C against one another
D reluctantly and gradually for the executive
E together in the interest of other nations.
6. The main function of the judiciary is to
A serve as the watchdog of the Executive
B enact laws
C execute the laws of the land
D interpret the laws
E protect the interest of accused persons.
7. A totalitarian government is
A a government that aspires to control every aspect of a citizen’s life
B a government for the masses
C a government of the people, by the people, and for the people
D a weak government
E controlled by the rich
8. An unwritten consititution operates in
C Great Britain
9. A sovereign state is one
A whose constitution can only be changed by a military government
B where its citizens can speak without fear or favour
C in which sovereignty is invested in the military
D whose citizens are free to evade responsibility
E whose government decisions are made independent of sovereign interference
10. Representative Democracy is best characterized by
A free elections and proper register of voters
B proper constituencies and a real choice of candidates
C a politically educated electorate
D representation only for the poor
E rule by the interest groups.
How to Buy
The complete Jamb Past Questions And Answers On Government in PDF Format with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for JAMB Government Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here