Jamb Past Questions And Answers Pdf Download Format. Have you gotten your Jamb Past Questions And Answers Pdf Download Format yet in preparation for the upcoming jamb exam this year? If yes, then you are on the right track, But if no. then you need to hurry to get it because you need the content of this past question to prepare effectively for the exam.
It is a necessity that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need to have a copy of Jamb Past Questions And Answers Pdf Download Format to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is Jamb Past Questions And Answers Pdf Download
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Jamb Past Questions And Answers Pdf Download Format is the compilation of all the questions that have been given to jamb candidates to answer since the inception of the jamb as the examination body vested with the power to conduct admission qualifying examination. This past question is presented in pdf format and it is suitable and affordable to all candidates.
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. Jamb Questions in PDF Format
Previous jamb candidates who got this past question from us are all happy they did because it played an important role in helping them during the exams and they eventually secured admission into the university. This is why we can assure you that this past question will be helpful to you. In a world where admission is highly competitive, you need to score very high so you can attract the attention of your chosen institution and be offered admission into any course of your choice. One way to achieve this is by getting Jamb Past Questions And Answers Pdf Download Format from us. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Jamb Past Questions And Answers Pdf Download Format, you will definitely pass the jamb examination and come out successfully and gain direct entry admission into the university. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is Jamb Past Questions And Answers Pdf Download Format Patterned
Normally, the Jamb Past Questions And Answers Pdf Download Format is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Jamb Past Questions And Answers Pdf Download Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of Jamb Past Questions And Answers Pdf Download
Jamb past questions will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Jamb Past Questions And Answers Pdf Download Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Jamb Past Questions And Answers Pdf Download Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
- The bond between silicon and germanium is – Answer is covalent (2013, 2011 UTME)
- The energy of a photon having a wavelength of 10-10m is – in this case they may change the value of the wavelength in another year
- If a sonometer has a fundamental frequency of 450Hz, what is the frequency of the fifth overtone?
- A bullet fired vertically upward from a gun held 2.0m above the ground reaches its maximum height in 4.0 s. calculate its initial velocity.
Questions on scalar and vector quantities with example frequently comes out
Heat capacity, efficiency of a machine (M.A and V.R), optics, mechanics, half-life, arrangement of resistors and capacitors in series and parallel, sound waves, etc. are areas JAMB likes taking questions.
- Milikan’s contribution to the development of atomic theory is the determination of – Answer is charge on electron
- Tetraoxosulphate(VI) acid burns the skin by – dehydration
Laying your hands on past questions is a way to extract information on the area you should concentrate on when reading. This approach can be used for Biology, Use of English, Economics, Government, etc.
Note: The probability that JAMB will repeat questions word for word in mathematics isn’t 1. However, it may look alike but with different values or they may reframe it. It is sure that questions will come out from differentiation, integration, circle geometry, algebra, word problem, simultaneous equation, quadratic, inequality, etc.
Expected Topics in JAMB Chemistry 2021
On this page, I will list those topics that every candidate writing JAMB UTME chemistry should pay close attention to.
- Separating techniques
- How to determine empirical formula
- Balancing of equation
- Acid, Base, and Salt (Physical and Chemical properties, Neutralization rxn)
- PH Scale
- Electronic configuration
- Gas Law
- Redox reaction
- Rate of chemical reaction (Le Chatelier’s principle)
- Carbon and its compound
- Hydrogen and its compound
- Nitrogen and its compound
- Sulphur and its compound
- Aromatic and Aliphatic Hydrocarbon (Alkane, Alkene, Akyne, Benzene)
- Hardness of water
- The above topics are grouped under organic, physical, and industrial chemistry.
How to Buy
The complete Jamb Past Questions And Answers Pdf Download Format with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for JAMB Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.