Are you a fresh graduate or experienced journalist in Nigeria? If yes, we’ve got a job for you. Apply now for a Journalism Jobs in Nigeria at InfoGuideNigeria.com.
About InfoGuide Nigeria
InfoGuide Nigeria is a multi-author blog in Nigeria. The team comprises professionals and Consultants from different fields of human endeavour. They converge together to share their professional knowledge with others.
At InfoGuideNigeria.com, we publish several helpful articles in various categories, such as how-to articles, where to find things, resources, business, interviews, and reviews. Our aim is to provide the daily living guide for Nigerians and her friends.
We have launched a mainstream news section of our website, as well as online radio and TV channel. We are seeking the services of passional and talented journalists and presenters to work in our organisation.
Journalism Jobs in Nigeria – Job Positions:
1. News Writers/Rewriters
2. News Reporters
Journalism Jobs in Nigeria – Job Responsibilities
- Collect, verify and analyze thoroughly newsworthy information
- Assemble findings into a stable story
- Write and deliver news stories with the reader’s perspective in mind
- Publish or broadcast news stories Receive assignments or investigate news leads/tips
- Abide by journalism’s ethics and codes Contact, interview, and research sources
- Maintain notes and audio recordings
- Cooperate with reporters, chief editor, producers, etc.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest current events in the “beat” by studying papers, attending events, etc.
Journalism Jobs in Nigeria – Education requirements:
Bachelor / HND degree in Journalism, Communication Arts or Mass communications
Qualification requirements: Fresh graduates and experienced journalist can apply.
Experience and skills requirements:
- Proven working experience as a Writers/Rewriter or Reporter Portfolio of published articles or newscasts
- Ability to gather, write and edit news
- Broad knowledge of headlines Computer proficiency (MS Office, digital editing, web search, databases)
- Excellent communication, lobbying, and active listening skills
- Integrity and morality
Salary: Negotiable and Attractive.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter with the subject “News Writers/Rewriters” or “News Reporters” to infoguidenigeria [@] gmail.com.Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
Click here to Read Latest School News in Nigeria
Copyright Warning!We work really hard and put a lot of effort and resources into our content, providing our readers with plagiarism-free articles, original and high-quality texts. Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. Proper acknowledgement include, but not limited to (a) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes, (b)"FAIR USE" in the case of re-publication on online media. About possible consequences you can read here: What are the consequences of copyright infringement? In an effort to protect our intellectual properties, we may report your website to Google without prior notice and your website be removed from search engines and you may receive a strike. All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).