LSETF – USADF / Dokadots Clothing Employability Support Project 2021. Are you a youth resident in Lagos state, not above the age of 35 and you are looking for an opportunity to improve yourself and your employability status? If yes, then this information is for you. We are pleased to inform you that Lagos State Employment Trust Fund in collaboration with the United States African Development Foundation (USADF), has begun the Dokadots Clothing Employability Support Project for 2021. Make use of this great opportunity by participating in this program. Interested persons should see the courses, description, eligibility, and how to apply here.
The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) and the United States African Development Foundation (USADF), in collaboration with Dokadots Clothing, invite applications from qualified young Nigerians for free vocational training on apparel & pattern making. Pounds to Naira
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
LSETF – USADF / Dokadots Clothing Employability Support Project (Fashion Sector)
- Do you want to expand your knowledge in the fashion sector? Npower Recruitment
- Do you want to position yourself for career success as a problem solver in the fashion industry?
- The free vocational training from LSETF / USADF in collaboration with Dokadots Clothing on apparel & pattern making is what you need to develop the skill-set you need to face the challenges in the fashion industry.
- Don’t miss this opportunity to learn, build a network and grow your business. Jamb Result
- Garment Marketing
- Garment Making
- Garment Production. LSETF – USADF / Dokadots Clothing Employability Support Project
- Youths between 18 – 35 years and resident in Lagos State.
- Free training
- 100% practical based
- Certification from LSETF / USADF
- Stipend provision.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.Dollar to Naira Rate
Link to apply: apply online