Mathematics Past Questions. It is a necessity that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. Therefore, you need to have a copy of Mathematics Past Questions and Answers to use and prepare adequately for the Waec exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get it.
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
Student who use our past questions give testimonies of how it helped them and that is why we compiled past questions from past years to help you too achieve great success in the examination as it will be of immense help to you. The benefit of using past questions and answers are explained below:
Why you need Mathematics Past Questions
Past questions are helpful tools for preparing for examinations as they provide you with the scheme of study and it also makes you to be time conscious in the examination and to get familiar with the pattern into how the examination body sets their exams, how the exam you are preparing for might look as well as key themes or subject areas likely to be touched.
How is Mathematics Past Questions Pattern?
The mathematics exams is always patterned in objectives (multiple choice) format and essay but not all examination bodies give practical exams to candidate. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. The questions are usually objectives only with no theory irrespective of the course of study or subject combination.
Sample of Mathematics Past Questions
In other to know that we are giving out the original WAEC Mathematics Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
1. Simplify: √108 108 +√125125 - √75.75
(a) √33 + 5√555
(b). 6√36√3 - 5√555
(c) 6√36√3 + √22
(d). 6√36√3 - √22
2. Evaluate: (64^1/2+ 125^1/3)64^1/2+ 125^1/3
3. Given that y varies inversely as the square of x. if x=3 when y=100, find the equation connecting x and y
(d) y = 900×2
4. Find the value of x for which 32four = 22 base x
5. Simplify: 2 whole number1/4 x 3 whole number1/2 ÷4 whole number3/8
(b) 1 whole number1/5
(c) 1 whole number 1/4
(d) 1 whole number 4/5
6. There are 250 boys and 150 girls in a school. If 60% of the boys and 40% of the girls play football. What percentage of the school play football? Jamb Result
How to Buy
The complete Mathematics Past Questions and Answers with accurate answers is N2,000
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08026529647 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Mathematics Past Questions and Answers on Biology, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!
Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N9,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 monthly users on our website. Click here to read more.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!