Have you heard of MTN CarFi? See the price, features and full specifications here. MTN will not stop to astonishing us with new ogbonge products. This time it’s called MTN CarFi. It’s just another WiFi device but this time around you can attach it to your car and use the WiFi connections to power other devices. With MTN CarFi, you can turn your car to a high speed internet hotspot where you can connect through any nearby devices that are authorized. Let’s see more about this device…
MTN CarFi is a wireless device just like modem designed to provide full internet access for motor vehicles while moving on the road. It’s called MTN CarFi – It connects up to ten (10) wifi enabled devices in your car while you power it at the cigarette lighter socket.
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
Features of MTN Carfi:
- Sleek design
- High Speed Uploads and Downloads
- Can connect up to ten (10) wifi enabled devices at once
- You can also use it to charge other devices using USB
- Easy to operate with huge convenience while driving
Benefits of MTN Carfi:
- High Speed Uploads and Downloads (up to 4G depending on driving area)
- With MTN CarFi, you have access to stable Wifi connections while driving through the widest network coverage in Nigeria
- It can also serve as a USB charger to charge your phones and other devices
- Easy to operate with huge convenience while on wheels
- Can connect up to ten (10) wifi devices at the same time
Price of MTN CarFi:
At the time of writing this post, the cost of MTN CarFi device is N21,500.
For just a device, I think the price is still too much considering the fact that you will have to buy MTN data bundles to have internet access in MTN CarFi.
Have you used this device before? If yes, kindly tell us about your experience. For those who have not bought this device, I implore you to get one if you need the convenience of still having internet connections even after you leave you home or office.
Please share this post with friends. Have questions? Let’s hear from you in the comments section below.