National Open University Past Questions in PDF Format. If you are a student of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), then we have got you covered in all your exams with the help of our original National Open University Past Questions in PDF Format. Now say bye-bye to failures in any course you are handling. We have now made passing and getting good grades in your courses easy. Getting this past question will help you to get exposed to the questions that have been asked previously as those questions and answers get repeated every year and if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then I am afraid, you are really missing out. Pounds to Naira
We only sell original National Open University Past Questions in PDF Format. This means that you are going to receive these past questions via your email address or Whatsapp once you have paid for them. It is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. See more details on why you should buy the NOUN Past Questions and how to make payments and other important information below.
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
What is National Open University Past Questions in PDF
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. National Open University Past Questions in PDF is the compilation of all the questions that have been asked over the years in various courses. We have questions and answers compiled for all the courses in various departments of the school.
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. NOUN past Questions in PDF Format
All those who have gotten our National Open University Past Questions in PDF have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our National Open University Past Questions in PDF, you will definitely pass your semester examination and come out successfully with good grades G.P. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is National Open University Past Questions in PDF Format Patterned
Normally, the National Open University Past Questions in PDF is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the National Open University Past Questions in PDF and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of National Open University Past Questions in PDF Download
If you are a student of this school currently, there has been a compilation of all the past questions for every course for the years gone by. If you are yet to know the reasons why you should get this past questions then see it below:
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
incase the above stated reasons doesnt sound compelling enough, how about the confidence you get when you know that you are well prepared for an examination. How about the fact that while others who failed any of the courses will be thinking of how to write the exams again, you are thingking of how to achieve greater things. We can assure you that you would not regret getting this past question for yourself as a student of NOUN.
National Open University Past Questions in PDF Format
Yes, you can get National Open University Past Questions in PDF from us. Just for us to demonstrate to you that we have the authentic it, we can send you a link to download one-year NOUN past questions from us.
The NOUN past questions free pdf download is only one year. You will need to study all the years to be sure that you have covered the whole previous years’ past questions.
National Open University Past Questions in PDF Format Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original National Open University Past Questions in PDF Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE SECTION
From the words or group of words lettered A to D, choose the word or group of words which best completes each of the following sentences.
1 When the little girl hurt herself she —— her mother for sympathy.
(a) looked up (b) forced (c) appealed for (d) turned to
2 The ————— applauded the lecturer. (a) crowd (b) congregation (c) spectator (d) audience
3 The new Eko Bridge in Lagos should help to greatly ease the terrible traffic———–(a) compression (b) conversions (c) congestion (d) convergence
4 Able and ————-, he eventually reaped his reward.
(a) awkward (b) industrial (c) officious (d) industrious
5 The lecturer felt that it would be—————– to let women compete for posts normally filled by men. (a) inadequate (b) impolite (c)inferior (d) in appropriate D From the list of words or group of words lettered A to D below national Open University Exam Past Questions in PDF Format
each of the following sentences, choose the word or group of words which is nearest in meaning to the underlined expression as it is used in the sentences.
6 The discussion became animated. (a) robust (b) unruly (c) intellectual (d) lively
7 John did four years in the University without obtaining his degree, and his scholarship had to be withdrawn (a) recovered (b) postponed (c) canceled (d) re-allocated C
8 The driver failed to obey the speed-limit regulations in the college compound and was summarily
dismissed. (a) answer (b) understand (c) notice (d) observe D
9 The rebels were forced to surrender. (a) give off (b) give out (c) give in (d) give way C
10 Prospective students for admission must be eligible. (a) clever (b) fluent (c) smart (d) qualified D
Read the following passage and answer the seven questions that follow.
In the United States, where we have more land than people, it is not at all difficult for persons in good health to make money. In this comparatively new field there are so many avenues of success open, so many vocations which are not crowded, that any person of either sex who is willing, at least for the time being, to engage in any respectable occupation that offers, may find lucrative employment.
Those who really desire to attain independence, have only to set their minds upon it, and adopt the proper means, as they do in regard to any other object which they wish to accomplish, and the thing is easily done. But however easy it may be found to make money, I have no doubt many of my hearers will agree it is the most difficult thing in the world to keep it. The road to wealth is, as Dr. Franklin truly says, “as plain as the road to the mill.” It consists simply in expending less than we earn; that seems to be a very simple problem. Mr. Micawber, one of those happy creations of the genial Dickens, puts the case in a strong light when he says that to have annual income of twenty pounds per annum, and spend twenty pounds and sixpence, is to be the most miserable of men; whereas, to have an income of only twenty pounds, and spend but nineteen pounds and sixpence is to be the happiest of mortals. Waec Result
Many of my readers may say, “we understand this: this is economy, and we know economy is wealth; we know we can’t eat our cake and keep it also.” Yet I beg to say that perhaps more cases of failure arise from mistakes on this point than almost any other. The fact is, many people think they understand economy when they really do not.
- Which of the following statements best expresses the main idea of the passage? (A) Getting a job is easier now than it ever has been before.
(B) Earning money is much less difficult than managing it properly.
(C) Dr. Franklin advocated getting a job in a mill.
(D) Spending money is the greatest temptation in the world. (E) There is no way to predict changes in the economy.
- What would this author’s attitude likely be to a person unable to find employment? (A) descriptive
(D) incredulous (E) exculpatory
- According to the author, what is more difficult than making money? (A) getting a job
(B) traveling to a mill
(C) reading Dickens
(D) understanding the economy (E) managing money
- Who is the most likely audience for this passage?
(A) economists (B) general readers (C) teachers
(D) philanthropists (E) children
- What is the best definition of economy as it is used in this passage? (A) exchange of money, goods, and services
(B) delegation of household affairs
(C) efficient money management Npower Recruitment
(D) less expensive
(E) luxurious accommodations
- Which word best describes the author’s attitude towards those who believe they understand money?
(C) excessive (D) patronizing (E) incendiary
- This passage is most likely taken from a(n) _____.(A) self-help manual
(D) novel (E) brochure
How to Buy
The complete National Open University Exam Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08026529647 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us. Dollar to Naira Rate
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for NOUN Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, National Open University Exam Past Questions, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Jamb Result
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible. Pounds to Naira
We wish you good luck!
👉 Relocate to Canada Today!
Live, Study and Work in Canada. No Payment is Required! Hurry Now click here to Apply >> Immigrate to Canada
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N9,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 monthly users on our website. Click here to read more.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!