NAVY Past Questions in PDF Format. If you are a candidate and you wish to register and enroll in the Nigerian NAVY this year and you are worried about what to do to get started and be successful Then, worry no more, as we have already taken care of that. All the candidates who wish to apply for admission should know that is not always easy to get into the NAVY. But when you have a copy of NAVY Past Questions in PDF Format, it will help you to achieve it easier.
Taking an examination such as the Nigerian Navy if only you must succeed. Having a clue of what you will be asked is better than having no idea at all as it can go a long way in helping you to get the desired success So this is the much more reason why you need to have a copy of NAVY Past Questions in PDF Format to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is NAVY Past Questions in PDF
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. NAVY Past Questions in PDF Format is the compilation of all the Past Questions that have been given to all the candidates who is applying for the NAVY Job or admission into the basic training school.
We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, these past questions is what every individual who wishes to enter into the NAVY should have. Navy Past Questions And Answer in PDF Format
All those who have bought our NAVY Past Questions in PDF Format have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original NAVY Past Questions in PDF Format, you will definitely pass the jamb examination and come out with flying colors smiling. This NAVY Past Question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is NAVY Past Questions in PDF Format Patterned
Normally, the NAVY Past Questions in PDF Format is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the NAVY Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the jamb examination. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of NAVY Past Questions in PDF Download
There are several reasons why you will need to download/get this past question. But for the purpose of clarity, we will explain a few. You need this past question for the following reasons;
It will also expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Navy Past Questions in PDF Sample
- SON means………………..
(a) The male child of a couple
(b) Son of the great Notredemus
(c) Standards Organization of Nigeria
(d) None of the above
- AIE in Finance and Accounts means:
(A) Authority to Incur Expenses
(B) Authority to Incur Expenditure
(C) Authority to Involve Experts
(D) Authority to Incure Expenses
- NHIS means
a). National Health Insurance Scheme
b). Nigerian Health Insurance Scheme
c). National Health Insurance Sector
d). Nigerian Health Insurance Sector
- In the Marxist theory, those who live by selling their labor are called
- Feudal lords
- Which of the following is NOT an acceptable means of achieving democracy?
- A bill that applies to the whole population and is intended to promote the general
welfare is called
- A private bill
- A decree
- An Appropriation bill
- A public deal
- Under the 1963 republican constitution, the president exercised?
(A) judicial power
(B) executive power
(C) nominal power
(D) concurrent powers
- The principal of federal character was first enunciated in the
(A) 1989 constitution
(C) 1999 constitution
(D) 1979 constitution
- A major issue that distinguishes pressure groups from political parties is
(B) the objective
(C) the voting pattern
(D) the ideology
- Equality before the law is component of
(A) separation of powers
(B) checks and balanced
(C) the rule of law
(D) constitutional law
How to Buy
The complete NAVY Past Questions in PDF Format with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for NAVY Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Navy Past Questions in PDF Format, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
⚽ Start winning football betting today!
👉 Get correct FREE GG and Over 2.5 football prediction tips. Click here to join
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.