NDA Past Question and Answer PDF. The up-to-date version of the Nigerian Defense Academy is available in this post. Do you want to gain admission into the NDA? If you are not aware, the right way to succeed in this examination is by getting this past question material. All candidates who wish to gain admission into various regular courses are advised to get the NDA past questions and answers for the new academic session.
This post covers the steps outlined on how to download a stress free NDA Past Questions and answers and you will also be shown how & what to read for Nigeria Defense Academy exams.
Everything you need to know about the NDA and how to pass excellently well will be discussed too. The truth is most of the past questions you must have come across on the internet may not be legit questions which are compiled from other exam bodies online and they may not be the real questions NDA has set in the past for those seeking admission into the school.
You must also know that those who fail in this examination are usually unaware of the secret tips to success in the exams and because of the level of failure, we decided to write success tips for candidates who want to write Nigeria Defence Academy.
If you made NDA your first choice, this past question will give a guide to understanding how you will sail through the exams. This up to date past questions with their accurate answers will not only explain the nature of NDA but will give you an advantage over others who don’t have it.
This past questions that have been compiled will be sent to you via whatsapp or through your valid gmail address. Read below for more information on how to get your copy.
Why you need NDA Past Question and Answer PDF
- It provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises in the examination hall.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily which is a smart way to get good grades.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams and prepare on how to be more time conscious.
How is NDA Past Question and Answer PDF Pattern?
The NDA past questions pdf are in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence.
We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the NDA past questions pdf and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the NDA examination.
Sample of NDA Past Question and Answer PDF
Question one: Onitsha people derived their origin from
Question two: Which component of blood helps to keep body organs e.g. penis erect?
D. none of the above
Question three: The concept of utility is highly emphasized in the history of:
C. Demand and supply together
Question four: Which of these statements is true?
A. A base is always soluble in water
B. Sodium hydroxide is both a base and an alkali
C. Hydrogen is released whenever an acid and metal are mixed
D. A gardener neutralizes an alkalike soil by the addition of lime
Question five: Denudation refers to
D. All of the above
Question six: Determine the value of a so that A = 2i+aj+k and B = 4i-2j-2k are perpendicular
How to Buy
The complete Past Questions And Answers with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08026529647 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for NDA Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, NDA Past Questions Pdf, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here