Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2022 – The Nigerian Army has recently announced that the 2022 recruitment is currently ongoing. If you are an aspiring applicant to the Nigerian Army, this post will guide you about the necessary information you need to apply for Nigerian Army recruitment.
Most notably, the application for Nigeria Army recruitment 2022 is free. If you want to apply for a position with the Nigeria Armed Forces, keep this in mind, don’t need to pay a dime for employment. The application form can be found on the Nigeria Army recruitment webpage. Jamb Result
let’s get right into the application process and the eligibility requirements.
Nigerian Army 82RRI Application Requirements
The general requirements for the application for Nigeria Army recruitment are listed below:
- Must Be a Nigerian citizen as defined in the constitution of the Federal.
- Must be between the ages of 22 and 35 years whether male or female, while medical consultants should not be more than age 40.
- Must Be medically, mentally and physically fit according to the Nigeria Army standards.
- Be recommended by at least two recognizable referees who must attest to the applicant is of good character. Passport photographs of referees must be attached to the letter of attestation.
- Must submit a letter of Attestation from their previous institutions.
- Must be of a minimum height of 1.68m (for male) and 1.65m (for female).
- Must never be convicted by any court of law. Applicants must be free from any penalizing case (This is to be endorsed by the Commanding Officer/Commander).
- Must have at least a first degree with not less than Second Class Lower result or HND of not less than Lower Credit from any recognized University or Polytechnic.
- Must have a valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or a valid age declaration.
- Must have a valid certificate of state of origin and also a valid ID card such as National Identity Card, Voters Card, or Drivers’ License.
- Must have an NYSC discharge certificate or a valid exemption as the case may be. Especially Applicants that are less serving in the Nigeria Army.
- Graduates with professional education must be properly registered by relevant bodies recognized by Nigerian Laws at the beginning of cadet training. Pounds to Naira
All documents uploaded will be confirmed by the appropriate issuing authority. Applicants that enrolled with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
Application Steps and Process for the Nigerian Army Recruitment
The Nigerian Army application form is out and the registration process is currently ongoing. APPLY NOW!
Interested candidates are to:
- Visit the official Nigerian recruitment portal. Click here
- Create a user account to enable your login. You must use a functional e-mail address when creating your user account. Updates on your application will be sent to you there.
- Fill out the online application form, click submit and make sure you print a copy. Then, print and fill in the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Make sure you bring your copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centres. Dollar to Naira Rate
For more information about the application, kindly visit https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
General Instructions to Applicants Regarding the Nigerian Army Recruitment
Please note the following:
- Candidates should be aware that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No Special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective states of origin.
- Candidates are not to take electronic or recording devices to the place of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- They also expected candidates to stick to the COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, wearing face mask, and observing physical distance.
- Any candidates who fake or forge their results will be exposed during training at the Nigeria Army Depot and would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised to come with their Bank Verification Number (BVN) printout.
- Candidates are advised not to give any form of gratification or encouragement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise for their own interest.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if unsure of any information: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of qualified candidates would be posted on the Nigerian Army website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Qualified candidates are to visit their respective states of origin for the screening exercise.
- It would qualify successful candidates for the Nigerian Army Training Area Falgore Forest Kano State.
Complete Recruitment Positions
Military Police, Journalist, Singer, Song Writer (Nigerian Army Band Corps)
, Photographer, Video Cameraman/Woman, Mechanical Technician (Army Aviation), Electrical Technician (Army Aviation), Public Address Operator/Audiographer, Finance Corp, Language Teacher, Biomed Technician, Medical Supplier, Physiotherapist, Computer Operator/Technician, Driver (Intelligence Corps), Electrician (Intelligence Corps), Tailor, Storeman/Woman, Library Scientist, Nurse, Boat Technician, Carpenter/Woodworker, Blacksmith, Welder, Environmental Technician, Sports Instructor, Drivers (Nigerian Army Medical Corps), Caterer (Supply and Transport), Driver (Supply and Transport), Radio/Electronic Technician, etc.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here