Noun Exam Past Questions Pdf. Are you studying for any degree at NOUN? Are your exams fast approaching and you feel you have not prepared maximally for the exams? If these are your concerns, then you do not need to worry about them anymore because we have the solution to this. We present you the easiest way to pass your NOUN examination in flying colors and it is Noun Exam Past Questions Pdf. We will make out time to explain what the Noun Exam Past Questions Pdf is all about, how it is patterned to suit your present demand, and how it will help you to achieve the dream of passing the examination with good grades.
It is a popularly known fact that inadequate preparation for exams precedes failure therefore, it is required that before going for any examination, maximum preparation should be put in place to get the necessary success. in order words, the secret to getting the success that you need in the exams is Noun Exam Past Questions Pdf. Pounds to Naira
What is NOUN Exam Past Questions in PDF
Let us begin by explaining what this past question is all about. Noun Exam Past Questions Pdf is the compilation of all the questions that have been given to students of NOUN to answer during their examination. In whatever department or field of study, or whatever degree you may be studying for at the national open university of Nigeria. In order words, we have in stock NOUN past questions as it pertains to your field of study and the type of programme. be it undergraduate or postgraduate.
This past question is presented in a portable document file pdf format, which enables you to use it wherever you go. We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone or gadgets. Noun Exam Past Questions Pdf
All those who have bought our past questions have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Noun Exam Past Questions Pdf, you will definitely pass your exam and obtain the desired grades. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever Jamb Result
How is Noun Exam Past Questions Pdf Patterned
Normally, the NOUN exams question may include multiple-choice questions which are the objectives, fill-in-the-gap questions which are subjective, and the theory aspect of it depending on what is obtainable at your level of study and programme.
So in accordance with the question pattern of the institution, we have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers to the objectives and objectives and show workings were necessary in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Noun Past Questions And Answers Pdf in PDF Format and watch yourself scale through your current level of study easier than you could imagine. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of NOUN Exam Past Questions in PDF Download
There are several reasons why you will need to download/get this past question. But for the purpose of clarity, we will explain a few. You need this past question for the following reasons;
It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out. With knowledge of how NOUN questions are patterned, you have succeeded in solving a greater percentage of your examination problems
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
NOUN Exam Past Questions in PDF Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Noun Exam Past Questions Pdf, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
- The debt rescheduling between Nigeria and the Paris Club of Creditors has been criticized by the Nigeria Accounts (ICAN) on the basis that the interest by the creditors on the rescheduled loan is too high.
(a) 5.5% (b) 8.7% (c) 10.5% (d) 12.2%
- The cumulative debt service payment of Nigeria as of October 2003 has put by the Debt ManagementOffice at some?
(a) S20.08bn (b) S33.29bn (c) S21.91bn (d) S10.84bn.
- The most important argument against the deregulation of the Nigerian downstream oil sector is that…?
(a) It will lead to higher prices of petroleum products(b) May lead to higher prices of all products in the Nigerian economy (c) It will lead to the emergence of Petroleum prices that are not competitive with prices in other countries (d) Given the average wage rate in Nigeria the rise in prices of all products in Nigeria as a result of deregulation of the oil sector will lead to a lower standard of living.
- Which of the following is not advantageous to globalization from the standpoint of a developing economy?
(a) Lower cost of capital as a result of increased competition (b) Better corporate governance culture (c) Drain of skilled manpower from the poorly paid environment to better-paid environment (d) Better fiscal discipline.
- The monopolist is a producer…?
(a) That fixes the price and quantity of his product the way he likes (b) It can fix the price of his product but then cannot fix his quantity (c) That can fix the quantity of his product and manipulate the market to settle at a high price (d) Better fiscal discipline.
Additional Sample Past Questions and Answers
- The supposed advantage of a floating exchange rate system the kind that Nigeria is using is that…?
(a) It allows the exchange rate to be determined by the forces of demand and supply, given that exchange rate is a price (b) Allows an economy to be insulated from shocks and other macroeconomic phenomena in other countries (c) It allows a given country to enjoy autonomy in its design and pursuit of monetary and fiscal policies (d) All of the above.
- For any economy, there is a macroeconomic policy trilemma that must be resolved. Which of the following statements does not express the trilemma?
(a) Once the country allows free capital mobility across its borders, and allows a free or floating exchange rate system then it automatically loses autonomy over its monetary and fiscal policies (b) If a country decides to retain autonomy over its monetary and fiscal policies and also allows free capital mobility across its borders must be controlled (c) Once a country opts for a freely floating exchange rate system and free capital mobility, it then has to sit firmly in control of its monetary and fiscal policies.
- The African Economic Community Treaty was signed in Abuja in 1991. The streams given for this move do not include..
(a) To engender increased competition for promotion of efficiency (b) To take advantage of economies of scale in production (c) Taking advantage of economies of scale in consumption (d) To evolve a single currency for the region.
How to Buy
The complete Noun Exam Past Questions Pdf with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08026529647 to check availability before you proceed to make payment.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for NOUN Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here