Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Past Questions. The Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria, is the sole governing body that regulates all cadres of nurses and midwives in Nigeria. It was established by government decree in 1979, and re-established as a parastatal by the government of Nigeria by Act Cap. No143 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004. However, if you want to enroll in Nursing And Midwifery Council Of Nigeria for an opportunity to become certified and a professional nurse then we have something that can help you achieve this in an easy way. We bring to you Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Past Questions. the good news is that you can now download and get the past question to study for your exams without having to spend so much.
It is a necessity that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need to have a copy of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Past Questions to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Past Questions
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Past Questions is the compilation of all the questions that have been given to students to answer to qualify them for the award of professional certificate in nursing. This past question most importantly is what you need to use as the proper study guide for the exams.
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. Nursing past Questions in PDF Format
All those who have bought our Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Past Questions have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Past Questions, you will definitely pass the Nursing And Midwifery Council Of Nigeria examination and come out successfully and will be able to get admission into the school. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Past Questions Patterned
Normally, the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Past Questions is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Past Questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Past Questions Download
With Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Past Questions, you will become a certified nurse and this will make you eligible for numerous job opportunities work anywhere in Nigeria. so let us give it to you quickly below.
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
(Established by Nursing and Midwifery Registration etc Act Cap No 143 Law of the Federal of Nigeria 2004) Professional Examination for General Nurses.
May 2012 PAPER II
COVERING All ASPECT OF NURSING CARE AND TREATMENT OF PATIENTS
Time Allowed: 3 Hours for Section A & B
INSTRUCTIONS: This Paper Consists of Section A & B: Please read the instructions for each section CAREFULLY.
Any Candidate who makes an unauthorized writing/appeal on the Answer Booklet shall be DISQUALIFIED.
Candidate’s NUMBER and NOT NAME is to be entered at the top right – hand corner of each sheet.
- SECTION A: ESSAY QUESTION (60%)
- Answer ALL Questions (Use the Answer Booklet)
- Madam Gigar a 60-years old local gin seller was admitted into the medical ward with the diagnosis of liver cirrhosis a. With the aid of a well labelled diagram, describe the liver Diagram – 1 mark
Labeling – 2marks
Description – 3 marks (6 marks)
- List four (4) clinical manifestations of this condition (2marks)
- State four (4) investigations that may be carried out on Madam Gigar (2 marks)
- Describe the medical and nursing management of Madam Gigar (8 marks)
- Enumerate four (4) complications of this condition (2 marks)
- Prof ilugun, a 75 years old university don is admitted into the surgical ward with prostate cancer
- With the aid of a well labeled diagram, describe the prostate gland Diagram – 1 mark; Labeling – 2marks; Description – 2 marks (5 marks)
- Explain four (4) risk factors for prostate cancer (4 marks)
- Discuss nursing management of Prof Ilugun following radical prostatectomy. The condition is known to respond well to treatment if diagnosed early. (5 marks)
- Describe the step by step protocol for Male Genital Self Examination (MGSE)
- Write short notes on the following diseases using the guidelines below:
- Rabies (5 marks)
- Incubation period
- Signs and symptoms
How to Buy
The complete Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Nursing And Midwifery Council Of Nigeria Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Past Questions, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.