One of the newest technologies that is incorporated in modern web designs is voice search. This simply is the technology that allows the users to search for information regarding products or services by using voice prompts.
Voice search as it is known is not new being in the field for almost 11 years but it is only recently that it is been extensively used by web designers. According to research, it is found that the use of voice search in web design will be up by 50% by the end of 2020.
Therefore, as a web designer you must position yourself firmly on this voice-first world that is fast changing and approaching. This is the result of the skyrocketing demand and adoption of smartphone. This has resulted to a significant change is the web and search landscape.
- The most significant change is the voice-first world in terms of searches.
- In addition to that, most of the businesses now embrace online and ecommerce platforms.
All these means that you do not have any other option but to optimize your website including all its contents to play safe as well as keep up with the shifting times.
In order to do so, you will need to follow a specific plan to gain a competitive edge and use the latest wearable technology such as:
- You will need to design a good plan of action to meet with both current as well as future voice search needs
- Evaluate all the necessary keywords to produce new content
- Get listed online, especially if you are a local business
- Invest in a good SEO software that is suitable for your site
- Optimize local search
- Lower down page loading time
- Use long-tail SEO
- Target the questions of your audience
- Produce voice-search friendly content
- Focus more on local content
- Ensure higher user experience
- Use schema and
- Follow a structured formatting
Most importantly, do not rely on regular SEO if you want high social engagement, high domain authority, better rankings, and most importantly, do a better voice search.
Optimizing voice search
With this modern age which is dependent on mobile phone, laptop and tablet for Google search, especially voice search, you will need to optimize your website. Since the times are changing, you should also change with it whether you are a web designer or a marketer.
- Therefore, make sure that you speed up everything and stay abreast with whatever is happening on the internet.
- Also make sure that you adapt to the new technologies that are being used in the web world.
- Of course, you will also need to know the behavior of your consumers which is the primary factor for optimizing your website accordingly.
Since its advent, World Wide Web, or WWW as it is called, is the place where most of the marketers spend a lot of money and time to:
- Make their offers
- Reach to a larger audience
- Increase their web traffic and
- Increase their sales.
One of the most important steps to optimize your site is to invest time and money in SEO and content marketing.
These two terms are however inseparable in website development in New York but both are equally important, valuable and powerful.
Voice search and wearable tech
You will need to us different tools for marketing analytics in order to know how the voice search market will fare in 2019, 2020 and beyond. According to research, it is known that:
- More than half of all internet searches will be based on voices
- Its prominence will influence the behavior and trends of consumer purchase and
- There will be increased use of smart and wearable tech, different IoT devices and others that are already in rise significantly.
If you put all these things in simple terms it means that, the way the consumers search is constantly changing which signifies that you must re-optimize your site, content and business.
In order to do so you will need to use natural language rather than keywords to ensure that the users type their query on the search boxes of the search engines like Google. This will enable you to deliver user experience according to the behavior of the consumers and the keywords over syntactical text input.
With voice searches becoming more prominent in modern searches, you will need to know and focus on the disconnected keywords as well as the changing scenario in modern search game. You can make the best use of the voice assistant enabled devices to realize and use natural language processing and extract the exact keywords from such voice searches.
Follow the optimization guide 2019
The good thing about voice search is that it allows the users in multitasking while searching for some data online. This save them from the trouble of typing the text. A recent report of PWC shows that:
- 71% of respondents prefer voice assistant to search info online over physically typing the text for their queries and
- The difference in typed and spoken queries causes different SERP results.
This means that, if you do not invest in such searches, there is a high chance that your competitors will have a much better chance to gain and engage with your target audience and potential customers or subscribers.
In order to ensure that you do better voice search you will first need to know about the Google Hummingbird and other algorithm as well as the updates. This will ensure that you know how these changes have ultimately changed the dynamics of SEO.
- In addition to that you will also need to focus on the keywords to use so that all the queries of your users can be answered.
- Also, make sure that you use the proper hashtags to get the best results from voice or typed searches.
In addition to the above, you will also need to focus on a few other essential factors for ensuring perfect and better voice search optimization such as use featured snippets and follow user intent.
This will ensure that you provide your target audience with an instant and more reasonable answer.
Click here to Join Recharge and Get Paid
Click here to Read Latest School News in Nigeria