Past Question on Data Processing. I’m aware of the issues candidates have in passing the data processing exams in WAEC, NECO, and JAMB, and this year candidates are going to participate in data processing exams again. So how prepared are you for the exams? If you are well equipped for the exams, we congratulate you, but if you are not, then you need to see this. We bring you Past Questions on Data Processing. The good news is that you can now download and get the past question to study for your exams without having to spend so much.
It is a necessity that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. Therefore, you need to have a copy of Past Question on Data Processing to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is Past Question on Data Processing
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Past Question on Data Processing is the compilation of all the questions that have been given to students to answer. So we are going to give it to you soon.
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. Past Question on Data Processing
All those who have bought our Past Question on Data Processing have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Past Question on Data Processing, you will definitely pass the examination and come out successful. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is Past Question on Data Processing Patterned?
Normally, the Past Question on Data Processing is in a multiple-choice and theory or essay type question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Question on Data Processing and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of Past Question on Data Processing
If you know that you are going to write Jamb and the subjects is included in your combination then you don’t need to joke, this also goes to those of us that have a career in that discipline. I must say that getting this past question is a must. So If you are serious about gaining admission into the university this academic session, then you need this past question for the following reasons:
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Past Question on Data Processing Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Past Question on Data Processing, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
1. Who developed the first digital electronic computer?
a. Blaise Pascal b. Joseph Jacquard c. Mauchly and Eckert d. Von Leibniz
2. Which generation of computers made use of integrated circuits?
a. Fourth b. Third c. Second d. First
3. Which of the following is alphabetic data?
a. Bed b. Ax44jj c. AB + CD d. %
4. The type of data which consists of text, number, audio, video, graphic, and animation is called
a. data set b. multimedia data c. multi-purpose data d. multi-variable data
5. Which of the following factors is not considered when classifying computers?
a. Location b. Size c. Type d. Purpose
6. Which of the following is not used for online shopping?
a. Master Card b. Credit Card c. Verve Card d. Sim Card
7. Which of the following is a negative impact of ICT in education?
a. Plagiarism b. e-library c. Distance learning d. Computer-based test
8. Which of the following are parts of a computer processor?
a. CPU and main memory b. Control Unit and ALU c. Operating system and applications d. Main memory and storage
9. Data gathering involves the following means except
a. Counting process b. voting process c. measuring process d. calculating process
10. Two computers, X and Y are such that the processor in X has a word size of 32 bits while that of Y is 16 bits. Which of the following statements is true?
a. X can process half as much data as Y at the same time b. X can process the same amount of data as Y at the same time c. X can process two times as much data as Y at the same time d. X can process four times as much data as Y at the same time.
11. The television set displays information as
a. antenna signals b. visual signals c. audio signals d. audio-visual signals
12. Which of the following is not an ancient medium for transmitting information?
a. Fire lighting b. Beating of drums c. Telephone d. Whistling
13. A server is a computer that provides services to other computers called
a. clients b. peers c. routers d. switches
14. The rules for exchanging data on a network are known as
a. transmission rules b. transfer rules c. protocols d. configurations
15. A search engine is a
a. program that searches engines b. computer engine that searches a database c. hardware component of a computer d. a tool that searches the web
How to Buy
The complete Past Question on Data Processing with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08026529647 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for WAEC Data Processing Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions on Data Processing, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
👍Advertise your business on InfoGuideNigeria.com!
From just N4,999 per month, you can advertise your products and services to over 1,500,000 users on our website. Click here to read more.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!