Past Questions And Answers PDF Format. Are You about to seat for any exam whether it is scholarship, job interview, WAEC, NECO, JAMB, or professional exams? Do you think you have done enough in terms of preparation for the exams, If yes, then you are on the right track, but if otherewise, the you need to do something about it urgently. We have the previous questions that were asked during these examinations and we urge you to get the past question for your own good, it is needless to even apply or register for such exams. We have past questions for all the exams that you might think of, and the past question will help you achieve the success taht you desire. The most exciting past of this is that you can now download and get the past question to study for your exams without having to leave the comfort of your home or even spend so much.
So, if you must get that admission into any university, polytechnic, college or pass that scholarship and job interview you must have a copy of any of the past questions for studies. Our past questions come with already made solved answers, so you don’t need to worry about that as everything has already been handled for you. It is time to knock off your competitors and win with our original past questions.
It is a necessity that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need to have a copy of Past Questions And Answers PDF Format to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is Past Questions And Answers PDF
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Past Questions And Answers PDF Format is the compilation of all the questions and answers that you are looking for in your field.
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. Past Questions and answer in PDF Format
All those who have bought our Past Questions And Answers PDF Format have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Past Questions And Answers PDF Format, you will definitely pass the examination and come out successful. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is Past Questions And Answers PDF Format Patterned
Normally, the Past Questions And Answers PDF Format is in a multiple-choice question and theory or essay pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions And Answers PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of Past Questions And Answers PDF Download
It is no longer new that Past Questions And Answers PDF Format is going to help you succeed in the exams that you are about to write. This is why we have chosen to tell you some of the benefits you stand to gain in the exams if you have a copy of this past question importance of obtaining a past question for your exams.now let me give you a clue on some of the reasons why you need past questions. If you are serious about gaining admission into the university this academic session, then you need this past question for the following reasons:
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Past Questions And Answers PDF Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Past Questions And Answers PDF Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
Root hairs are developed from the …
A. root apex B. epidermis ofroots
C. vascular bundles D. endodermis
- In a dicot leaf,guard cells differ from mother
epidermal cells because they
- have no definite shape B.lacknuclei
C. are smaller D.containchloroplasts E.lack vacuole.
- Which of the following structures is NOT found in the
- Pre-anal pads B. Eardrum C. Gularfold
D. Nasalscale E. Nuchalcrest.
- Herbs differ from shrubs because they
- do not produce fruits B. are useful to herbalists
C. do not become woody D. are only annuals E. are
- Ifan isolated living cell isleft in distilled water for two
hours,itis likely to
- lose some of its water to the surrounding water
B. lose all of its water to the surrounding water
C. reproduce by binary fission D. become more turgid.
E. die due to excess water.
- If an organic compound has its Hydrogen: Oxygen
ratio as 2:1, it is likely to be
- a protein B. a carbohydrate, C. a fat
D. a fatty acid and glycerol E. an amino acid.
- Which of the following elements are necessary for the
formation of chlorophyllina plant?
- Magnesium and iron B. Calcium and potassium
C. Calcium and sulphur D. Potassium and sulphur
E. Phosphorus and potassium.
- Which ofthefollowingstatementsisNOT true of
A.They have haemoglobin B. They appear yellow
when looked atsingly C.Theyare disc-shaped
D. The cells are more numerous than leucocytes
E. They have nuclei at maturity.
- In woody plants, gases and water vapour are
transported across the stems by the
A.xylemfibres B.medullaryfibres C.medullaryrays
D. phloem fibres E. phloem parenchyma.
- Which of the following substances is NOT found in
A.WaterB.sodium chloride. Nitrogenous compounds
D. Calcium chloride E. Nitrogenous salts.
- The kidneys of all vertebrates act as osmo
regulators. This means that they
- keep the composition of the plasma constant
B.regulate osmotic processes C. Control the volume of
blood entering the kidneys D. decrease the osmotic
pressure of blood E. increase the osmotic pressure of
- The movement of part of a plant in response to
external stimulus of no particular direction is
- taxism B. tropism C haptotropic movement
D nastic movement E. phototropism
- The part ofthe mammalian brain responsible for
maintaining balance is the
- medulla oblongata B. olfactory lobe
C. cerebellum, D.cerebrum E.frontallobe.
- Fig vertical section of onion bulb.
Which of the labelled parts in Fig 2 will develop into a
new bulb? A. 1 B. 4 C. 2 D. 3 E.5.
- In the onion bulb, food is stored in the
- stem B. lateral buds C. cotyledons
D. outer scale leaves E. leaf bases.
Uploaded on www.ngschoolz.net
- Groundnuts not really ‘nut’ in the biological sense
- it is harvested from inside the ground B. its pericarp
is not hard and tough. C. the fruit is succulent
E. it is an achene.
20. What type of fruit is formed from a single flower
having several free carpels?
A. multiple fruit B. Simplefruit C. Aggregatefruit
D. Dehiscent fruit E. Indehiscent fruit.
How to Buy
The complete Past Questions And Answers PDF Format with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions And Answers PDF Format, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
⚽ Start winning football betting today!
👉 Get correct FREE GG and Over 2.5 football prediction tips. Click here to join
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.