Poly Ibadan Post UTME Past Question PDF. The Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME Past Questions are available in PDF format. You can download and print. You can also read it on your phone or computer. Remember, Polytechnic Ibadan admission is based on merit. Pounds to Naira
You can only get admission if you get a high score on the Post UTME exam. Candidates who got a low jamb score can make it up with a high post UTME Score. Meanwhile, a lot of people apply to study at The Polytechnic, Ibadan but only a few are offered admission. Meaning there is only a few admission slots available each year.
Therefore, in order to increase your chances of gaining admission, you need to score high. Hence, you need to start preparing for IBADAN POLY Post UTME screening, In like manner, you need to use IBADANPOLY post UTME past questions and answers.
To get admitted into the prestigious Polytechnic of Ibadan, you must pass the school’s Post UTME screening exercise. As it stands, failing Ibadan Polytechnic Post UTME this year is a polite way of saying you need an extra year at home. If this is not the case, get a copy of Poly Ibadan Post UTME Past Questions and Answers now and start practicing immediately. Dollar to Naira Rate
The Benefit of Having Poly Ibadan POST UTME Past Question
It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out. It also provides useful information about the types of questions to expect. You will find out the number of questions you will see in the examination.
1. It enlightens you on the scope of the exam. Hence, you won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination. In like manner, you won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
2. It equips you beforehand. Poly Ibadan Post UTME Past Question PDF
3. It guides you on how to answer exam technical questions.
How is Poly Ibadan Post UTME Past Question PDF Pattern
Over the years, we have discovered that Ibadan Polytechnic repeats questions from previous years. I mean, basically even though there are different sets every year, the Poly Ibadan Post UTME Objectives seem to be the same. So, the questions you will come intact with while studying with our past questions and answers will be almost if not totally the same question picked randomly from different years.
Poly Ibadan Post UTME Past Questions And Answers Sample
Choose the option nearest in meaning to the word(s) or phrase in italics. The correct answers are the ones in Bold.
1. The man was able to persuade his willful and obstinate daughter to follow the career he chose for her.
(A) intelligent but arrogant
(B) hardworking and intelligent
(C) Unyielding and obdurate
(D) obscure and odious. Npower Recruitment
2. That punch by the young boxer proved to be fatal.
3. The boy was told that lie would need several more pints of blood if he was to survive.
4. In spite of her grim situation, the young widow smiled dutifully at the visitor’s pleasantries
5. The presence of the security men in the area will provide a moment of respite for the residents.
(A) enduring reprieve
(B) temporary relief
(C) lasting security
(D) soothing relaxation.
Select the right answers for the following questions.
6. Mr Tola needs a book and a calculator that cost ₦70 each. If he buys the book instead of the calculator, the opportunity cost of his choice is:
7. The meaning of scale of preference is:
(A) A list of consumers wants, arranged in order of importance
(B) the preparation of a list of goods and services that satisfy wants
(C) the consumer budget
(D) the consumer preference for cheap goods
8. The knowledge of Economics enables an individual to:
(A) be careful in the spending of his income
(B) derive maximum satisfaction from the use of his resources
(C) be investment conscious
(D) avoid the purchase of harmful goods
9. If you do not have to make any sacrifice in order to get a particular thing then its real cost is:
(A) its price
(D) one Waec Result
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here