Prisons Past Questions. To get a job as a Prison Officer, you will be given an examination to write as a way of screening the best staff. This screening test is usually conducted by the Federal Government and only qualified candidates are admitted.
Past Questions and Answers will go a long way in getting you in the mood and calm you down by exposing you to the patterns of the exams questions. With this, you get to know the structure and how the exams questions will look like, which makes the exams easy for you.
Over the years, a lot of successful candidates who used the Nigerian prisons services past question papers from us have been sending their goodwill messages and testimonies to us and at this point, we’re convinced that all you need to study to pass the forthcoming screening test is the past question papers.
The Nigerian prisons services screening test is fast approaching. To be successful in the forthcoming screening test you need to study hard. It’s not just about studying hard; it’s about studying the right material.
Why you need Prisons Past Questions
Past questions allow you to understand the number of alternative choices provided by your examiner. Knowing that you have options gives you the understanding that you need to answer the best questions you know first rather than attempting it in 1,2,3,4 order especially in theory parts.
How is Prisons Past Questions Pattern?
- Use of English
- Current Affairs
- General Knowledge
Sample of Prisons Past Questions
These are few samples of Nigerian Prisons Service recruitment past questions and answers.
The parliament of Nigeria is called ________
(A) House of Representative
(C) State house of Assembly
(D) National Assembly
Democracy day is celebrated in Nigeria on———
(A) Oct 1
(B) Jan 12
(C) May 29
(D) June 12
How many members make up the house of representative in Nigeria?
How many members make up senate in the upper arm of the national assembly?
Nigeria is divided into how many geopolitical zone?
How to Buy
The complete past question with accurate answers is N2, OOO
To purchase this past question, chat with the number 08026529647 on Whatsapp to check availability.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you in every possible way.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.
🤑 Start making money from home today!
👉 Get correct FREE TIPS and Guides on how to make money from home today. Click here to start
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here