Recharge GOtv Online – In this guide, I will show you the 12 Methods you can use to recharge GOtv online or with bank USSD codes in Nigeria without going to their office. Recharge gotv with your phones or with your computer at the comfort of your home.
Traditionally, you are required to make a payment for your GOtv subscription at any Multichoice Africa branch near you. But the world is going digital nowadays. Alternatively you can make use of one of the below easy and convenient payment options that are available in your country.
1. How to Recharge GOtv GoTV using Quickteller
QuickTeller allows the subscriber to pay into his subscription account for the renewal of his services from the Quick Teller web link. This platform interfaces with the Integrated billing system (IBS) and gives the subscriber immediate values that prompts an automatic re-connection of the disconnected service within 5 minutes.
To pay your GOtv subscription online:
- Switch your decoder on if your account has already been disconnected.
- Log on to www.quickteller.com/gotv and elect the GOtv bouquet of your choice (GOtv or GOtvplus).
- Enter your e-mail address, IUC number, and enter your mobile phone number.
- Click NEXT.
- Enter the GOtv subscriber’s name and confirm that your IUC number was filled correctly.
- Click PAY and click on your debit card type i.e. Interswitch, Verve or MasterCard.
- Enter your card details i.e. Card Number and Expiry Date as inscribed on your debit card, and then enter your 4 digit PIN.
- Click PAY once, the transaction has been completed and your GOtv account is credited, your viewing will be restored.
2. How to Recharge GOtv GoTV using eTranzact
The eTranzact BankIT solution allows you to pay for your subscription, directly from your bank account, online and on mobile.
To pay on mobile:
- Simply dial *389*9*smartcardnumber# then follow the prompts.
To pay online, on the GOTV website
- Select Country, input specific Smart card number and click on VERIFY button.
- Click VIEW BALANCE AND PAY to proceed to the payment summary page showing date and amount due for payment.
- Click PAY to proceed to the Payment Subscription page showing Account Holder’s details.
- Select eTranzact Payment Option and select BankIT.
- Input Bank account number and select preferred Bank.
- Generate a 6-digit passcode and submit details
- Dial *389*00# with phone number registered with the nominated Bank to receive an OTP.
- Input the OTP in the space provided and click PAY.
A Payment Response stating the details of the transaction is then received, indicating successful payment.
3. How to Recharge GOtv GoTV using Paga ePay
You are now able to pay for your GOtv subscription using Paga e-Pay.
To make an online payment for your GOtv subscription using via Paga e-Pay, visit eazy.gotvafrica.com and then log into your account. You will be presented with a list of online payment methods that are available in your country. Select Paga e-Pay and follow the instructions.
4. How to Recharge GOtv GoTV using Paga Mobile
This Mobile payment is powered by an independent financial institution called PAGATECH. The customer can make the payments through a registered mobile wallet using a mobile phone, laptop or desktop device. Paga collects your PIN via IVR or USSD complete! TO PAY VIA PAGA ONLINE: Simply log in (www.mypaga.com), fill out the info transparent, then click “go”.
5. How to Recharge GOtv GoTV using GlobaPAY
To make an online payment for your GOtv subscription using via GlobalPAY, visit eazy.gotvafrica.com/pay and then log into your account.
Go to the PAY page and select GlobalPAY and then fill in your payment details as required and then click on Complete Payment GlobalPAY.com.
You will be redirected to the GlobalPAY website where you will be prompted to select your Card Type and then enter your Card Number and then click on Pay.
You will redirected back to your account on the GOtv Eazy website
6. How to Recharge GOtv GoTV usingEazy Money
Allows you to pay using your Eazy Money mobile wallet online (eazy.gotvafrica.com/pay). Simply, enter your mobile number and Eazy money PIN. Should you not have a Eazy money wallet, you can register at a Zenith Bank branch.
7. How to Recharge GOtv GoTV using PayU
For credit card payments via PayU follow the process below:
- Login to your account on eazy.gotvafrica.com.
- Go the Pay page and click on the PayU logo.
- You will be redirected to the PayU payment page to enter your credit card details and complete the payment.
After processing of the payment and confirmation on PayU you will be redirected back to the Eazy Self Service website.
8. How to Recharge GOtv GoTV using Stanbic Mobile
Stanbic Mobile USSD:
The Stanbic Mobile Wallet is USSD-based, the customer is required to dial a short code and the menu will be displayed on the screen. Dial *909# on your mobile phone and send Select ‘4’ and press Register. Provide customer information required on each field and send.
Stanbic Mobile Online:
You can also pay your subscription on any WAP enabled phone (for example, Nokia or BlackBerry). To make a payment:
- Visit the Mobile Money WAP site on www.stanbicibtcbank.mobi
- Select Mobile Money, input your number.
- Click on Register and provide customer details as required,
It will then direct customer to GOtv Page on Stanbic Mobile To Pay for GOtv Subscription, directly dial. *909*60#
9. How to Recharge GOtv GoTV using FCMB Bank
10. How to Recharge GOtv GoTV using Zenith bank Internet banking
This is a mobile wallet from Zenith Bank, Nigeria, the application can be downloaded from the mobile app store or from www.eazymoney.com.ng. After Logging in, the customer must select Bill payment.Select Eazy money or bank depending on where the customer wants to pay. The Biller Number is the smartcard number. Customer must enter the amount intending to pay.Customer must Input 4 digit Secret PIN and will receive sms for successful or unsuccessful payment.The App on a phone can be used by multiple users.
NB: (Bank is for Zenith Account holders who has linked their account to the mobile wallet known as the Banked Customers while Eazy money selection is for Non-Zenith Account Holders called Unbanked Customers).The Biller Code is DStv.
11. How to Recharge GOtv GoTV using Konga Pay Mobile App
‘To make payments for your GOtv subscription using KongaPay, visit konkgapay.com or download the app ( available for Android and iOS devices) and then register or log in to your account.
Go to services and bills and select TV subscription, select GOtv as the subscription type and input your smart card number.
Your details as well as current bouquet plan are automatically pre-populated on the screen. To change current plan select the bouquet drop-down menu and select appropriately.
Select *Auto-renew every month* to authorize GOtv to automatically bill and renew your subscription every month.
Select *Pay* and input your KongaPay pin and OTP sent to your phone.Select confirm, the transaction has been completed and your GOtv account is activated.
12. How to Recharge GoTV using bank Short Codes [USSD]
DSTv / GOTv Zenith Bank Quick Codes – *966#
To check your account balance, dial *966*00#
- You need to register first before using the *966* code. Registration involves 6 steps.
- Simply dial *966*00# with your AlertZ number
- You will be prompted to enter the last 4 digits of your Debit (ATM) card number.
- The next page will display your Account Name and you will be prompted to create a 4 digit PIN
- Confirm the 4 digit PIN
- If successful, you will get a message “ Retrieving your balance “
DSTv / GOTv GTBank Quick Codes – *737*
- Account Opening on GTB platform is *737*0#
- For GTB fund transfer to other accounts, dial *737*Amount*Account number#
- To buy your own Airtime, dial *737*Amount#
- Buying Airtime for others, dial *737*Amount*Mobile number#
- For StarTime Subscription payment, dial *737*37*Amount*Decoder number#
DSTv / GOTv First Bank Quick Codes – *894*
- FBN reset Banking PIN, just dial *894*0#
- Airtime purchase, dial *894*Amount#
- To buy Airtime for others, dial *894*Amount*Mobile number#
DSTv / GOTv Fidelity Bank Instant Codes – *770*
- To open an account as a non account holder, just dial *770*0#
- To transfer funds to other accounts from your mobile phone, dial *737*Amount*Account number#, Follow on screen instruction and complete your transaction with your PIN/Token
- Fidelity bank Airtime purchase , dial *770*Amount#
- Fidelity bank Airtime purchase for others, dial *770*Amount*Mobile number#
- To pay for your Bills (DSTV or GOTV), dial *770*Code*Smartcard number* Amount#, ( For DSTV which has code of 1099, simply dial *770*1099*Smartcard number* Amount#. For GOTV which has code of 1088, simply dial *770*1088*D number* Amount#)
DSTv / GOTv Wema Bank Quick Codes – *945#
- To open an account as a non account holder, just dial *945*1#
- To transfer funds to other accounts from your mobile phone, dial *945*BeneficiaryAccountNumber*Amount#, Follow on screen instruction and complete your transaction with your PIN/Token.
- Wema Bank Airtime Instant Recharge , dial *945*Amount#.
- Wema Bank Airtime purchase for others, dial *945*Mobile Number*Amount#.
- To pay for your bills, simply dial *945#, select Pay Bills, choose the desired option, respond to the options and make your payment.
DSTv / GOTv UBA Quick Codes – *919#
- This code is still restricted to few features such as Airtime recharge and checking of Bank account balances.
- To check account balance, just dial *919*00#.
- UBA link BVN to account, just dial *919*6#.
- Airtime purchase, dial *919*Amount#.
- To buy Airtime for others, dial *919*Mobile Number*Amount#.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here