Advent of digitalization has come in as a major blessing for people who failed to keep up with physical storage of data. All it takes now is a single mouse click to access a photograph you had taken years back or a music video which never fails to cheer you up. But have you ever thought about what would happen if your digital comrades like computer or smartphones succumbed to a OS crash or maybe even a virus attack?
Surely doesn’t seem like a very pretty scenario given our growing level of dependency on digital media. This brings us to our todays topic of discussion regarding the best data recovery tool. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard has been specially devised by keeping in mind the different situations which can be experienced by both Mac and Windows users in their normal course of work. Today we are going to take a look at its salient features which sets it apart from peer recovery software’s. you can get the Pro version with lowest price here 50% off Now.
Ease Of Use
In the critical scenario of data loss, people would seek out recovery mediums which can help them get the work done without making the whole thing tougher. EaseUS has an extremely user-friendly interface which can be easily mastered even by first timers without having to break any sweat. All the menus are neatly organized under one another so that you don’t need to search for the same haphazardly. You can easily undertake external hard drive recovery and similar functions by following the prompts given by the software. EaseUS gets downloaded easily in your system which comes in as a breather over peer tools which take an eternity to get installed.
3 Simple Steps Of Data Recovery
Yes, you heard that right! EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard actually allows file recovery in three simple steps which have been laid down below:
- On launching the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, you will have to first specify the location from where data was lost in the first place This can be a file location like Libraries, Desktop or Documents. Alternatively, you can proceed with partition, hard drive or external storage device before proceeding with the scan.
- Now that you have decided on the sector you wish to scan; you will have to proceed with the actual action. The initial scan takes place pretty fast and examines the files present in the selected location which got emptied from the recycle bin or deleted accidentally. On completion of the primary scan, the second set of scan will initiate and this will undertake a thorough examination of the entire data set present in your specific storage device. The second process is more time consuming and gives in-depth results.
- On completion of the scan, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard will present users with a preview of all the recoverable files. You can make things easier by setting filters according to location or file type. Once you are done previewing the files, you can select the ones which you deem to be important and have to ultimately press the ‘Recover’ button. For safety purposes, it is advised not to store the recovered data again in the same location from where it was initially lost.
If you think that you can just recover files in your smartphone and computer using EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, then you are completely mistaken. This versatile software offers users with the option of recovering information from external disk, video player, zip drive, hard drive, SSD, micro card, music player, pen drive, USB drive, camcorder, RAID, digital camera, CF/SD card and other storage devices.
Multiple Language Support
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard also offers similar amount of flexibility in terms of its language support. Users can recover lost data in German, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, French, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese (Traditional), Danish, Chinese (Simplified), Russian, Swedish, Korean, Polish, Norwegian, Arabic, Hungarian, Indonesian and Turkish languages. Maybe this is why more than 30,000,000 users around the globe rely on EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to undertake all recovery functions in the case of data loss.
Below we have listed the file types which can be recovered using this comprehensive data recovery software. You can surely keep all your files protected by banking on the same.
TIF or TIFF, RAF, SVG, JPG or JPEG, SWF, BMP, PNG, ARW, DNG, X3F, GIF, SRW, PSD, PEF, CRW, MEF, CR2, 3FR, NEF, ERF, ORF, KDC, SR2, DCR, MRW, RW2, WMF, RAW etc.
XLS or XLSX, DOC or DOCX, PPT or PPTX, HTML or HTM, CWK, PDF, EPS, INDD etc.
M4A, MID or MIDI, AIF or AIFF, WAV, OGG, MP3, AAC, APE, WMA, RealAudio, MKV, VQF, FLV, RM or RMVB, M4V, APE, WMV etc.
MOV, ASF, AVI, MKV, M4V, SWF, MP4, FLV, 3G2, MPG, 3GP, RM/RMVB, WMV, MPEG etc.
DBX, EMLX, PST etc.
- Other File Types
Archives, html, exe, SITX etc.
Minimal System Requirements
There is no point in banking on a recovery tool which imposes heavy duty system requirements on your device. In such a case, you will have to burn a hole in your wallet and make substantial additions to your system. This is where EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard comes in as a life saver with minimal system requirements in the form of 32MB disk space, 1GHz(32bit or 64bit) CPU and 1GB RAM.
You can run EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard in different OS versions of your Windows and Mac systems. Below we have presented a list of those operating systems which are compatible with this data recovery software:
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
We hope you were benefitted by our todays discussion on EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. By default, the free version of this software allows user to save 500MB worth data which can be increased to 2GB by sharing the same over social media channels.
Click here to see the latest Study Abroad Scholarships and Guides
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.