InfoGuide in this article will present a list of solar energy companies in Lagos, the commercial nerve centre of Nigeria to serve interested individuals and corporate bodies.
The epileptic state of power supply in Nigeria is a cause of alarm to especially business owners and has created a thriving environment for solar energy.
Production and recycling companies for instance need constant supply of electricity to survive. Fashion houses, restaurants, pharmacies aren’t left out in their dependence on electricity supply for survival.
Nigeria has moved beyond using generating plants to using solar technology. Solar energy is convenient in Nigeria due to the availability of sunlight, it is easy to maintain as it does not emit dangerous substances to pollute the air and is totally free of noise.
In a nutshell, solar energy is durable, convenient, reliable and friendly to the environment. The challenges with solar energy is the high cost of installation, the cost of changing batteries when they get weak and the corruption of individuals under government installation.
The introduction of solar panels as a safer and reliable option for electricity generation has been quite progressive. Private organizations, government and individuals have utilized solar energy but the government needs to invest more on it to ensure that solar energy is harnessed in high end operations in both rural and urban areas.
Nigeria has a high solar radiation belt with an average solar irradiation of 2011KWH/M per year. The best alternative to incessant electricity supply is without doubt, solar energy. Anyone interested will need a reputable company; some of which i will list below:
List Of Solar Energy Companies In Lagos:
1. Solarcity Nigeria: www.solarcitynigeria.com is one of the leading solar power companies in Lagos. They design and install different types of solar systems. The company has its headquarters in Banex plaza, wuse 2, Abuja with its operating office in Lagos. Visit their website above for all the information you require.
2. Powertech Solar Energy Company Limited: Established in 2010 and located at Bariga road Lagos, powertech is one of the leading solar energy companies in Africa that specializes in design, installation, contract manufacturing and marketing of high quality green energy products and power system.
It provides solar energy solutions and is known for solar electrification of rural communities, provision of solar power for health sectors, providing consulting, training, maintaining electrical and electronic installations as well as supplying solar energy equipments and systems.
3. Curtis Energy Company Limited: Located at Adebisi Oyenola street, Idado Estate Lekki, Lagos state. This company specializes in providing renewable and alternative energy with associates in Germany, Italy and China.
They provide energy solutions by commissioning and pre commissioning solar systems and maintaining them, installing solar panels and batteries to homes, offices and private sectors.
They also monitor and control energy systems for off grid and on grid applications. They provide submersible, surface pumps and all other energy related equipment and tools.
Their services are generally summarized as engineering, procurement, construction and installation of solar systems, wind turbine systems, thermal power systems and hydropower systems.
4. AED Technologies Limited: Established in 2007 is also a leading provider of solar energy in Lagos and generally in Nigeria for all purposes.
Located at Babatunde Jose street, 1004 Estates Victoria Island, they provide renewable energy, power storage facilities, energy saving appliances and automated solar services at affordable rates. They are tailored to suit all solar energy needs. Find out more on www.aedtechnologies.com
5. Greenpower Overseas Limited: Is a reputable renewable solar energy and electromechanical engineering company located at 36 Unity road, off Mobolaji Bank Anthony, Ikeja Lagos.
Their division AP Solar offers energy solutions for both residential and commercial purposes, they also advocate the use of renewable energy sources to protect the environment in a sustainable manner.
They offer top quality products and services that include warranty and maintenance services at affordable rates with over a decade of experience. They are professional, creative and innovative. www.greenpowernig.com
6. Gennex Technologies: This is a one stop energy renewal company that is focused on electrical design, structural design, product supply, installation, operations and maintenance.
They design, build and supply solar panels, batteries, inverters, solar monitoring systems and other balancing equipments.
The company also offers trainings on solar energy through their Gennex solar Academy which collaborates with leading institutions all over the world to ensure that their training is of international standards.
Register on their website to enrol for training in the academy. Gennex stands out among competitive companies because its professionalism and attention to details that ensures complete customer satisfaction. Other available products offered can be viewed at www.gennextechnologies.com
Read Also: How to Start Electrical Business in Nigeria
7. Solar Wizard Nigerian Limited: This is a part of Williams Dabo Group, a Nigerian business group that deals with oil and gas, construction engineering, real estate, allied industries, import and export, solar power and a few other sectors.
Solar wizard has been on operations since 1996, delivering professional solar related services and products that range from rural electrification projects, small and large homes and offices, communication site, ATM Machines, all kinds of street light projects, hospitals, schools etc.
The company operates effectively in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja with over ten thousand projects successfully carried out all over Nigeria.
They have completed and still carry out projects with several state governments and as far as Ghana. Find out more on www.solarwizardnigeria.com
8. Arthur Energy Technology Limited: Incorporated in 2009, they serve as engineering consultants, contractors and providers of renewable energy such as solar, wind, inverters and back up for multiple purposes.
They design and sell solar power systems; here, you can get over fifteen thousand renewable energy products. Arthur Energy takes pride in providing top quality solar panels, inverters, power back ups, home power kits, ground monitoring devices, home and office monitoring gadgets powered by solar, all grades of solar light, portable solar chargers, skylights, etc.
They operate throughout Nigeria. Their head office is located at No 73 Okota road, opposite Godmom Estate, Ago Okota, Isolo. www.arthurenergy.com
9. Solar Kobo: Another energy outfit that carries out full solar installation services that include solar panels, inverters, batteries, isolation of inverter and non inverter and earthling.
They offer one year warranty for all their products and make it possible for clients to pay in reasonable instalments within a specific period.
They also provide energy audit services, maintenance, solar security systems and solar water pumps. They are located at the 2nd floor of the Garnet building, Km 14, Lekki-Epe express way, Lagos. www.solarkobo.com
Read Also: Current Power Generation in Nigeria
10. Atlantic Waste Power Systems (AWPS) : This company is a subsidiary of Atlantic waste and power management system in the United States.
They are a strong contender in the solar energy industry in Nigeria. AWPS partnered with a company in Israel in 2016 in providing power solutions.
They have deployed with the aid of their partners, over seventy four solar and internet solutions to health centres across Nigeria. They provide European inverters and charge controllers, batteries that charge faster and last longer than competition.
Their systems are installed to meet the United States and European electrical standards; they also partner with Victron energy of Netherlands and Schneider electric.
The company operates from its office at No 26 Alasia village compound off Agege motor road. www.atlanticwastepower.com
👉 Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 25% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest
👉 Invest in US Stocks such as Google, Netflix, Amazon etc. Get free $100 worth of US Stocks. Signup here at Passfolio Buy and Sell Bitcoin in Nigeria - Register for free on Luno
Click here to see the latest Study Abroad Scholarships and Guides
Click here to see the latest Jobs opportunities in Nigeria.