Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Past Questions. Are you intending to sit for the teacher’s qualifying exam to become a certified teacher? If yes, then this information is for you. In order to make the exams and the procedures easier for you and help you make it through the examination, we bring you Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Past Questions as one important study guide which will help you to prepare for the examination having met other requirements for the award of the certificate. We bring you Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Past Questions. The good news is that you can now download and get the past question to study for your exams without having to spend so much.
TRCN was established to control and regulate teacher education, training, and practice at all levels and sectors of the Nigerian education system in order to match teacher quality, discipline, professionalism, reward, and dignity with international standards.
It is a necessity that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need to have a copy of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Past Questions to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Past Questions
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Past Questions is the compilation of all the questions that have been given to teachers to answer to qualify them to be fully certified teachers in Nigeria.
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the Smartphone. TRCN past Questions Format
All those who have bought our Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Past Questions have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Past Questions, you will definitely pass the TRCN examination and come out successfully as a registered and professional teacher. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Past Questions Patterned
Normally, the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Past Questions is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Past Questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Past Questions Download
If you are serious about becoming a professional certified teacher in Nigeria, then there are a lot of reasons why you must get this past question right away, check out the following reasons.
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
- Pioneers of comparative education exclude the following
A.) John Griscom
B.) Victor Cousin
C.) Austin Saunders
D.) Horrace Mann
- The application of philosophical approach to comparative education is associated with
A.) Julius Nyerere
B.) Rasmos Sergius Hassan
C.) Serguis Hassan
- Which of the following computer networks does not use the global system?
- Teacher education curriculum is designed particularly to equip trainee teachers with knowledge and skills in the following except
A.) liberal knowledge
B.) subject knowledge
C.) scientific knowledge
D.) professional knowledge
- The import of research in special need education excludes to—
A.) Evaluate authenticity of concepts in the field.
B.) Assess effects of beliefs and decisions
C.) Assess effectiveness of programme
D.) Contribute theories in the field
- Environment of effective classroom interaction is
- Which of the theories most emphasize the teachers role
D.) Instructional Theory
- In the library, the call number is critical to
- Key component of defining intellectual retardation exclude which of these variables
B.) Intellectual Function
C.) Systems Support
D.) Adaptive Behavior
- In English writing, replacing “and” with “&” is called
B.) Short form
- A test whose expected learning outcome is limited to WAEC curriculum is called
A.) Achievement test
B.) Norm-referenced test
C.) Standard test
D.) Teacher made test
- Which of these is charged with the responsibility for ensuring quality supervision in education?
(a) Federal Inspectorate Service
(d) Ministry of Education
- The Nigeria 6-3-3-4 educational system was adopted from—-
- The Universal Basis Education (UBE) was established in what year
- The TRCN teaching license is usually renewed at what interval
(a) Four years
(b) One year
(c) Three years
- What does the Acronym “AFTRA” stand for?
(a) African forum of Teachers Registration Authority
(b) Africa Forum of Teaching Regulatory Authorities
(c) African forum of Teaching Regulating Authorities
(d) Africa Front for Teaching Regulation in Africa
- The ultimate goal of curriculum planning is to
- Develop programmes for society
b. Develop individual skills
c. Establish more schools
d. Guide educational programmes
e. Design teachers’ programmes
- Curriculum design differ primary in
- Teaching and learning outcome
b. Principles of teaching and learning
c. Method, content and structure
d. Methodology and application
e. Scope and sequence.
- Broad–field curriculum design is usually criticized because
- It is difficult to organize
b. Of its cumbersome nature
c. It does not include fieldtrips
d. It does not take care of students’ interests.
e. Subject demarcations still exist.
- Activity curriculum does not require
a. A lot of instructional materials.
b. Co-curricula activities
c. Game and sports
d. Planned activities
e. Infrastructure and equipment
How to Buy
The complete Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, chat with the number 08026529647 on Whatsapp to check availability.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for TRCN Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Past Questions, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here