TESCOM Recruitment Portal 2022_2023 See Latest Update. Looking for job or permanent employment in the Teaching industry in Nigeria? Great news for you as TESCOM recruitment and application Form 2022/2023 is out and available for members of the general public.
The TESCOM application procedures is all you need as an individual in getting to a more dynamic state you want under the Nigerian Teaching Service Commission. Lucky for you, on this very page, we’ve gathered information from all 36 states in Nigeria and FCT for all you need to know and do in regards to the ongoing TESCOM recruitment and application 2022/2023.
We’ll answer various questions on this page in relation to data we gathered from our sources in the frame-yard of TESCOM Nigeria. Queries like;
- What is TESCOM
- Is TESCOM recruitment form still on sale?
- What are the requirements for TESCOM APPLICATION?
- What is TESCOM application deadline for registration?
- How to apply for TESCOM online recruitment in Nigeria
Surely, the information on this page should be all you need if really you are here to know what TESCOM is and how you can successfully apply for TESCOM employment opportunities anywhere in Nigeria.
Let’s get to know a little about TESCOM before proceeding to the requirements, eligibility and application processes for 2022/2023 TESCOM recruitment.
The Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) is a governmental agency of professionally trained personnel saddled with the responsibility of post-primary teachers training. The body oversees the training, discipline, and condition of teachers during the service to the retirement stage.
Other key responsibilities of the governmental Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) can be found below;
- The ministration of all teaching and non-teaching staff in the state
- Caretaker of all personnel records in post-primary teaching service
- They serve as data bank for all teaching program in the teaching service within a state
- Provide special training and manpower development for officers in grade-level 13 and above in association with the educational district
- They provide staff welfare for all teaching and non-teaching staff
- Preparation of annual estimate and establishment plan for TEPO
- Registration of qualified professional teachers in association with the Teachers Registration Council (TRC)
- Provision of certificate of service for teaching and non-teaching staff
About TESCOM Recruitment 2022/2023
TESCOM Recruitment for the year 2022/2023 is a mode which the agency takes in gathering, selecting and staffing a newly qualified number of persons from the general public to work with them under a contract of employment as permanent staff. This means that to be a worker in the Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM), you first need to apply, undergo the TESCOM screening exercise, and qualify as approved by the board.
Requirements for TESCOM Recruitment 2022/2023
The requirements for TESCOM recruitment 2022/2023 can be found below this line.
- Applicants must be below the age of 35 before he/she can apply for the recruitment
- Interested applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in their O’Level results (WAEC/NECO) in not more than two (2) examination sittings.
- Candidates must at least obtain a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institute within or outside the country in a subject area that will be available shortly.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) holder with a minimum of Post Graduate Decree (PGD) can also apply provided it is in relation to subject area that will be provided below on this page.
- Possession of a Teaching qualification is required for all applicants
- Individual registration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and possession of computer certification could be an added advantage for all applicants
- Possession of NYSC Discharge or exemption letter is compulsory for all applicants
- Applicants must be willing and ready to be deployed to whichever region within the state he applied
- All candidates must be examined by a professional medical practitioner from any recognized government hospital within the country and found medically certified.
Subject Areas of Application
Before you apply, make sure you have a post-graduate certificate in relation to at least one of below listed subject areas
- Literature in English
- Home Economics
- Business Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies (IRS)
- Christian Religious Studies (CRS)
- Fine or Creative Arts
- Agricultural Science
States Eligibility for TESCOM Recruitment 2022/2023
To make sure your state is eligible to apply for the ongoing TESCOM recruitment; all you need to do is scroll down a bid to take a look at the eligible state that can apply for the recruitment.
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State.
TESCOM Recruitment Portal Web Address(s)
The TESCOM recruitment and application portal varies as all the 36 states in Nigeria and FCT have different websites. For the sake of this article, we will be listing only a few of the links
Kwara State TESCOM Portal 2022/2023 | https://tescom.kw.gov.ng
Lagos State TESCOM Portal 2022/2023 || https://tescom.lagostate.gov.ng
Oyo State TESCOM Portal 2022/2023 || https://tescom.jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng
Ondo State TESCOM Portal 2022/2023 || https://tescom.ondostate.gov.ng
Kaduna State TESCOM portal 2022/2023 || https://tsbrecruitment.com
How to Apply for TESCOM Recruitment 2022/2023
The application for the ongoing TESCOM recruitment for 2022/2023 section is not as difficult as you might be thinking before today. We will give you a general guideline for all states in Nigeria.
Let’s say you want to apply for Kwara State TESCOM recruitment, what you should do is;
- Pick up your device and type in Kwara State TESCOM web addresshttps://tescom.kw.gov.ng
- Click on start new application or create a new account on the page to start your online application process
- Input a valid email address and a difficult password in the appropriate field to successfully create your account on the portal
- Now log in to the portal with the details you used in creating your account moments ago
- On your dashboard, fill the online application from with all valid information about yourself and click “Next” when done.
- Now upload a scanned copy of your document in the appropriate places
- Now you submit the online registration form by clicking the submit button just below the page
- Print your acknowledgment slip
NOTE: This is all you are expected to do for Kwara state TESCOM recruitment, you can use this method for applying for any state of your choice in Nigeria.
Also, be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via the portal for further screening exercises and examinations before the final employment letters are given.
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here