UNIABUJA Post-UTME/DE form 2021: Cut-off mark, Requirements. For all those candidates who are looking for admission into the University of Abuja, the management of the school wishes to announce officially that the UNIABUJA Post-UTME and direct entry (DE) form for the 2021 academic session is out. Candidates who have scored up to the required JAMB cut off mark Cut-off mark for UNIABUJA should kindly see the admission requirement, the price of the form, and the registration procedures below. Waec Result
This is to invite all candidates who sat for the 2021/2022 UTME or applied for Direct entry and chose the University of Abuja as their first choice for a Post UTME screening from Monday 25th October – Thursday 25th November 2021 Online. Npower Recruitment
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING
i. Candidates with relevant O’ Level results at NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS, and who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2021/2022 UTME; UNIABUJA Post-UTME/DE Form
ii. Must have chosen the University of Abuja as their first choice or changed from other Institutions to the University of Abuja as their first choice;
iii. Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will be required to upload both their O’ Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly into the University portal and register for the screening
PROCEDURE FOR THE 2021/2022 PRE-ADMISSIONS SCREENING
1. Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”;
2. Click Undergraduate link on the left panel;
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”; Dollar to Naira Rate
4. Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address
5. All candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2, 000) only for the screening;
6. On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page; Jamb form
7. Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to Remita payment page; Pounds to Naira
8. Enter credit or debit (ATM) card number and other details as appropriate and submit;
9. Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment;
10.After successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password;
11. Click on “Login to dashboard” and complete your registration;
12. Ensure you print the completed registration slip and payment receipt.
Note: It is mandatory for all candidates to upload their O level results on JAMB portal before they can be considered for admissions.
Mall. Yahya I. MohammedJamb Result
⚽ Start winning football betting today!
👉 Get correct FREE GG and Over 2.5 football prediction tips. Click here to join
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.