UNIBEN Part-time Application Closing Date for 2020/2021 Extended. The University of Benin Part-Time application form has been extended. Interested applicants should see the new dateline for application.
This is to announce the extension of the deadline for application for admission into part-time degree, certificate and diploma programmes. The new deadline is 12.00 midnight of Sunday, August 15, 2021.
Suitably qualified candidates are, therefore, still invited to process their application for admission for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to process their admission into Part-Time Degree, Certificate and Diploma Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
All applications should be made between 7.00 am June 1, 2021 and 12.00 midnight August 15, 2021. The procedure for the 2020/2021 application is as follows:Candidates are advised to have a valid email account before starting the application process.
1. Visit www.uniben.edu
2. Click on Student Portal
3. Click on myuniben Portal
4. Click on Online Application on the homepage to proceed
5. Click on ‘Start a new application’, read the instruction and click on ‘continue
6. Fill in your personal data and select ‘ Programme Type’, Faculty, Department and Programme for both first and second choice courses.
7. Click on ‘Pay with Card’ to make application fee payment with either Visa or Master Card, follow the instruction to pay the application fees of N12,050.00 for degree and certificate programmes, and N12,500.00 for diploma programmes (the fees exclude other charges for Portal Services of N2,000.00). Application Number and Reference Number will be generated after successful payment and will be sent to the specified and functional ‘Email Address
8. Upload a RECENT and CLEAR ‘1×1’ COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
9. Preview and double check your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
10. Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains your details. Candidates should go back online on July 30, 2021 to check for the Day, Venue and Time for the Entrance Examination and other information.
NOTE: that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed during the screening.
The application website closes on August 15, 2021 (i.e., all applications must be concluded online not later than July 15, 2021 to be eligible to sit for the Entrance Examination which shall be computer-based).
The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the Faculties as well as the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements are displayed on the University website: www.uniben.edu
To qualify for the Entrance Examination into the various part-time degree programmes, candidates must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission.
Please note that to complete this Admission Process, Candidates are required to fill out their details, including biometrics, at a JAMB-approved Centre on the JAMB site (jamb.org.ng) for a fee of N3,500.
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.