UNIBEN Post-UTME form 2021: Cut-Off Mark, Requirements. The University of Benin is a public research university located in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria. The management of the school is currently inviting all interested and qualified candidates who have gotten up to the required JAMB cut off mark to apply for admission. Check out the below information for the official school cut off mark, admission requirements, application procedures and other important information. Dollar to Naira Rate
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME (PUTME) and Post DIRECT ENTRY (PUDE) Admission Screening Exercise for 2021/2022 Academic Session is scheduled to hold between Monday 6th December 2021 and Monday 13th December 2021 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
Candidates are expected to fulfill the following criteria: Jamb Result
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2021/2022 UTME and DIRECT ENTRY Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above (for UTME Candidates) are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
- Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before commencing the application process.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications should be made between 8.00 am Friday 15th October 2021 and Midnight of Monday 12th November 2021.Pounds to Naira
The procedure for the 2021/2022 Admission Screening (Post UTME and Post Direct Entry) Application is as follows:
- Visit www.uniben.edu
- Click on WAEUP Student Portal
- Click on Register for Application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration Slip, and your JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal, click on ‘login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and Password to login. Npower Recruitment
- To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application Record‘, and provide all required information.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add Online Payment Ticket” at the bottom of the page. Thereafter, click on “Pay via Remita” on the top left corner of the page. Follow the instructions to pay for the application Gross fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only, using a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).UNIBEN Post-UTME Form
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
Grouping of the Courses for the Screening Exercise:
|S/N||GROUP||COURSE CATEGORIES / FACULTY|
|1||PHYSICAL SCIENCES||Engineering Environmental Sciences Physical SciencesEducation – Physical Sciences Technical EducationStatistics (Pure Science option)|
|2||LIFE SCIENCES||Medicine DentistryBasic Medical Sciences PharmacyLife SciencesEducation – Life Sciences Agricultural Sciences Home EconomicsVeterinary Medicine|
|3||SOCIAL SCIENCES||Social SciencesEducation – Social Sciences Early Childhood Education Library and Information Science Guidance and Counseling Special EducationAdult Education|
|4||MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||Management Sciences Mathematics & Economics Estate Management StatisticsEconomics Waec Result|
|5||ARTS||Law ArtsEducation – Arts|
- CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO GO BACK ONLINE AS FROM MONDAY 29TH NOVEMBER, 2021 TO CHECK FOR THEIR SPECIFIC DAY, VENUE AND TIME FOR THE SCREENING. ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO BE SEATED, LATEST ONE HOUR BEFORE THE STIPULATED TIME FOR THEIR SCREENING EXERCISE. MOBILE PHONES AND CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED
Candidates are to come to the Screening Centre with the following:
- NCDC prescribed Surgical Face Masks and Small-Sized Hand Sanitizers
- Acknowledgment slip
- Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule
Application Closing Date:
Application website closes by Midnight of Monday 12th November, 2021 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than Monday 12th November, 2021). Candidates, who pay after the deadline of Midnight 12th November, 2021 will not be screened.
A. A. Bobola
👍Showcase your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here
✍️ Be Our Guest Publisher!
Do you have a press release, breaking news, or any other helpful information to share with our growing readers? If yes, send your article to 👉 email@example.com.
We will be glad to publish it if the information is useful to our audience.
This post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram and Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning!Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
We publish all contents with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.