Unijos Post Utme Past Questions and Answers. Are you aspiring to study in Unijos? then you need to read through this post. This post is for serious minded students who wish to gain admission into the University of Jos as soon as possible.
TO qualify for admission, you need to score high during the Post Utme screening exercise of the instituion. Aside scoring high during the UTME( JAMB) Exams, the other important determinant of candidates eligiblity for admission is success during the post utme screening test. University of jos is one of the oldest outstanding federal universityies in nigerian. This institution receives application from many candidates every year. One of the ways to streamline and reject candidates application for admission is to set their post utme cut off mark at a higher stake. This makes the work easier for the instituion. They select the best from the test scores, offer them admission and ask others to try again some other time or go forthe alternative option which maybe polytechnic or college.
Be that as it may, we would like to show you ho to pas the screening test with ease, get the desired scores, and be eligible for admission. This is why we bring you information on Unijos Post Utme Past Questions and Answers. In this post, we will show you the sample question to prove our genuineness, benefits of owning this past question and tips on how to study in order to get the desired result.
Unijos Post Utme Past Questions and Answers is a compilation of all questions together from different years ehich have been given to candidates seeking admission into University of Jos to answer the post utme screening test. This question can be repeated within and interval of three (3) or four (4) as the case may be. This past question is complied in the pdf format whcih mens that it could be downloaded into the tech devices and used at convenience.
Also this past question is to serve as a complements to the hard copy to help students who are too obsessed with their smart gadgets so they can easily study from there.
Why You Need A Copy of Unijos Post Utme Past Questions and Answers
Objective questions are technical which makes you lose a mark for each wrong answer, and in cases where candidates have chosen many wrong answers during the exams, this makes it difficult for the candidate to pass the exams with good grades.
So, getting the Data Processing Objective Past Question from us, and devoting quality time to study the content will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises. Dollar to Naira Rate
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Sample of Unijos Post Utme Past Questions
Use of English
Read the passage 1 below carefully and answer the questions that follow. Each question carries 2 marks
How can people be sure that they are truly marrying people with whom they are truly compatible? One way is by taking the time to get to know the other person. Researchers have found that couples seem to go through three stages in this process.
Firstly, each person tries to measure his or her good and bad qualities against those of the other person. People tend to be drawn to others who seem to have about the assets and liabilities they themselves possess. Second, people look for compatible beliefs, attitudes, and interests to support the initial
However, it is not until the third stage that people reveal to each other how they handle responsibilities, react to disappointments and cope with a wide variety of situations. The key to compatibility is for the couple to be sure that they have arrived at this last stage before they think seriously about marriage. Such people are less likely to be unpleasantly surprised than those who marry quickly.
1. According to the author, couples get to a crucial stage in their relationship
(a) when they show their assets and liabilities
(b) when they display responsibility and positive attitudes
(c) when they look for compatible beliefs and attitudes
(d) when they show how they react to circumstances
2. From the passage, we learn that compatibility is measured in terms of ……
(a) good and bad qualities
(b) adequate knowledge of each other
(c) individual responsibility
(d) reactions to a variety of situations
3. The primary audience(s) for the above passage is
(a) young unmarried adults
(b) people seeking compatibility in their partner
(c) those who fall in love at first sight
(d) the general public and marriage counselors
1. 0.499g of CuSO4.XH2O, when heated to constant weight, gave a residue of 0.346g. What is the value of X?
2. The principal constituents of natural gas are
3. Which of the following gases can be collected by the method of downward delivery?
How to Buy
The complete Unijos Past Questions and Answers with accurate answers is N2,000.
To purchase this past question, Please chat with the Whatsapp number 08026529647 to check availability before you proceed to make Payment.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address. Dollar to Naira Rate
How are you sure we will deliver the Cambridge Past Question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers. Jamb Result
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Unijos Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. d far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Unijos Past Questions and Answers In pdf format. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Pounds to Naira
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!!!
Information is Power!
Don’t miss any valuable information or opportunity that can change your life, business, and family positively and permanently.
For Latest updates on News, Jobs & Business Ideas, and Opportunities.
Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, or redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
Proper acknowledgment includes, but not limited to (a) LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE in the case of re-publication on online media, (b) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, brochure, or academic purposes,.
All contents are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
The images, except where otherwise indicated, are taken directly from the web, if some images were inserted by mistake violating the copyright, please contact the administrator for immediate removal.
We publish all content with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] for immediate removal.
🤑 Start Making Money from home today!
👍Advertise your business here!
With over 1M unique users per month across all channels, we have a large audience for you to showcase your products and services. Simply get in touch via 👉 marketing@Infoguidenigeria.com.
🤑 Make Money now!
👉 Make money writing for us. Apply for Freelance writing jobs in Nigeria.
👉 Make Money as InfoGuideNigeria Advertising Agents, read more here